Days of Our Lives - Mon. Feb. 18, 2013

I had another thought....did anyone else think after the flashback of Nick getting stabbed that the prisoner lying on the bunk at the end was present time and not part of the flashback. He was counting on a calender and had a day circled in red. My thought was that he was getting out and I wondered if Nick would receive an unexpected visitor at some point:confused: But I will root for anyone who makes Nick's life miserable :D

The interaction between Nicole and Lucas was ridiculas. The last time they were around each other they got along just fine and they even wished each other happiness.

It's so stupid for Lucas to be more worried about bumping into Nicole then he is sitting across from EJ, the man who tried to murder him, at board meetings.:rolleyes:

I found the scenes of Lucas and Nicole to be totally pointless. I don't get Lucas' anger they were never besties but civil to one another at least. I really wish Lucas would go off on Sami like that but the man eater would swallow him whole and of course her puppet master will for sure be joined at the hip.:sick: They really need to stop this crap, write the guy a story and let him move on from Sami. I wouldn't mind Rafe and Lucas fighting over a worthy woman because I guess the romp with Kate is to ensure they dislike each other in the future if Sami ever grows a brain. Its a shame though because they could have been good friends whether either ended up with Sami or not and I think the REFUSAL to give either a valid girl outside of Sami speaks volumes.

That's why I wondered if they might put Lucas and Nicole together again.
He went to the church knowing she works there. And he yelled at her for
no reason.

Maybe Lucas has been drinking too much of the Salem "stupid" juice ;)

Katmouse ,I would have thought that if it wasn't for Bryan Dattilo's ( Lucas')recent tweet to his fans to make noise so Lucas is seen more which was put to rest when he later tweeted his bosses were tierd of hearing how much Lucas needed air time. He is definitely trying to take his anger out on someone now that Sami has been in la-la land with Elvis.

Degrassi but when Sami' involved all logic goes out the window and the reason Rafe doesn't have a love interest or Lucas also is because they want to keep all the fanbases dangling and as you said in another thread Rafe and Sami are not through and Rafe and Lucas see each other as the real threats for Sami's heart. That would end any possible friendship btwn them and Lucas has never had male friends never mind ones that were involved with Sami. LOL

This is true. And yet, in fall, it seemed as if Lucas wanted Sami with Rafe instead of EJ. I think that's probably just because of his children's wellbeing. It'd be interesting to see them as friends, then competing for Sami's heart.

what'sthatnoise, I totally agree. Lucas bumped into Rafe and Nicole sometime last March, and he and Nicole were just fine. He should direct that hostility at Sami instead.
Speaking of Lucas bumping into Rafe, has Lucas and Rafe ever shared words before? I don't recall a time when they had a conversation.

I found the scenes of Lucas and Nicole to be totally pointless. I don't get Lucas' anger they were never besties but civil to one another at least. I really wish Lucas would go off on Sami like that but the man eater would swallow him whole and of course her puppet master will for sure be joined at the hip.:sick: They really need to stop this crap, write the guy a story and let him move on from Sami. I wouldn't mind Rafe and Lucas fighting over a worthy woman because I guess the romp with Kate is to ensure they dislike each other in the future if Sami ever grows a brain. Its a shame though because they could have been good friends whether either ended up with Sami or not and I think the REFUSAL to give either a valid girl outside of Sami speaks volumes.
ITA! Sami is not the only women in Salem they could pair up with. There are other women much smarter for Rafe and Lucas. Even though I don't mind Rafe going back with Sami; I'd prefer that happening only if Sami retrieves a new brain.

That's why I wondered if they might put Lucas and Nicole together again.
He went to the church knowing she works there. And he yelled at her for
no reason.

Maybe Lucas has been drinking too much of the Salem "stupid" juice ;)
That juice is getting around pritty quick. Inoccent people are getting drunk off of it. LOL!

S&R4ever in my heart I will always be a Sami and Rafe fan but Sami needs professional help before I would ever be on board with that happening again. In answer to your question yes Rafe and Lucas have shared scenes with dialogue.
There was another one also at the pub where they run into each other post Lucas and Sami breakup where Lucas tells Rafe he should have listened about not getting involved with Sami again.

Back