Days of Our Lives - Mon. Feb. 18, 2013

WOW... I want to move to Salem.... the housing crunch is over and done.... there are no available Apartments or Houses Available for a single mom and her child.....people have never worried about money unless it was part of the story line... honestly... this Chloe/Daniel story line is stupid beyond belief...... I wonder how the actors feel about reading these words and trying to do it with "feeling"

This would've been a good episode if it weren't for the Chloe thing. I'm glad to see something where EJ and Sami are not the focus, but Chloe is just TOO annoying for me to deal with. I'll catch the Nicole and Lucas scenes on YouTube, but won't watch.
No EJ-Sami? HOORAY! I'll be able to watch!!!

Loved the show today! I even watched the commercials :) Maggie and Victor scene while short was riveting. I just hate that they're making Chloe conniving. Rafe and Kate scenes with Nick were great. As far as them hooking up again, well i will just say the cougar in me is intrigued. Yeah I'm bad that way ;-)

I wish they would give Victor better snarks then calling girls sluts and whores, it cheapens his zingers when there are so many more creative insults they could write in place of them.

Interesting that Victor can mention Chloe's fake rape accusations, but no one can bring up Sami's real rapes.

Oh wait, that's because according to Days, Sami was lying too. All girls lie about rape.

What I found funny today was Victor going on and on about Nicole (to Eric) and how people can't change, I kept thinking, "but you did"! Victor was hated by just about everyone in Salem and now he's married to Maggie Horton and everyone seems to love him and he's treated like a big ol' teddy bear of a guy.

There were several moments when I thought Victor was on to Chloe. It's an epic fail that he seems not to be. :(

Poor, poor Lucas...I am on his side, but he is so shrill lately - the writers seem to hate him :mad:. He speaks the truth and gets hate spewed from his sister. The scene with Nicole was pointless.

Rafe and Kate...too much.

Why so much Dan and Jenn? I think I will tape the day that there is no EJ-Sami NOR Dan-Jenn, and declare it my favourite episode of all-time. :eek:

I think Rafe and Kate are rather enjoying all aspects of working together to bring down Nick and to help Gabi and Will. I choose to be patient with this 'twist' to see where it all leads...and IMO the age gap of the couple involved is irrelevant!

I wish they hadn't done the scene with Lucas and Nicole. As Jason said, it was pointless, and it was just one more chance for the people running this show to try to make Lucas unlikeable. He really is a very sweet and caring guy and there was is no reason to have him getting so upset over merely seeing Nicole.

Back