Days of Our Lives - Mon., May 12, 2014

That was a little before I started watching, so I'm not sure, but from what I've read they did. From what I understand, Hope told Marie that Jessica was about to marry the Salem Strangler, Marie intervened and then soon after Josh Fallon came to town. I could be wrong about that though--maybe someone who actually watched back then could confirm.

They seem to be telling us that Will thinks Sonny is guilty. The gun must have been warm or something. Which means Sonny is innocent. But it makes it look fishy for young Ms Hernandez. Also, if Will's suspicion goes on longer than tomorrow, the writers have overused it. He and Sonny would not keep something like that from one another.

Josh and Jessica fell in love on-screen and married off screen. [Edited to add: They did marry on-screen. MY BAD!!]

Really great episode today. But I'll 12th the notion that Hope should recuse herself (perhaps from policework entirely since everyone in Salem is practically a Brady, Horton, or ex thereof).

I don't normally comment on the acting but the surgeon looked like she was smirking when she told Julie Nick was dead. I can't help but wonder if he was blackmailing her as well. :)

I said this on twitter & here and i"ll say it again here: It's a dag-blasted shame that the writers chose to have Nick go over the edge of evil and then get killed. I would have rather seen him dance between doing the right thing and trying to get what he wants, and eventually decide he needs to be away from Salem, Arianna, and Gabi (his obsessions). But, we still got great performances from Blake Berris and really the whole cast today.

Kate was HILARIOUS and Allie was HEART-WRENCHING.

Just finished watching. Poor Allie :(
I thought Julie was terrific and not over the top at all! She felt guilty for leaving him and then was the only one wanting to protect and care for him.
Kate was wickedly hateful, of course.
Gabi's flashbacks had me tearing up until that dang pillow :)
Hope should take a cue from Rafe, she's got no business being lead detective. Not that it matters they'll write anyone on the Salem PD as ineffective morons!
A really good show in my opinion.

Let's get a couple of things right. Gramma Caroline & Kayla are watching Ciara, and probably Joey. Marlena has Arianna (Will talked to her on the phone to check on Arianna). No idea about Johnny & Sydney, except maybe Harold & Mary are watching them.

Nick does not necessarily have to have a funeral in Salem. His body could be sent to where his mother is. Maybe he will be cremated, and his ashes sent/brought to her. Julie said to Gabi about going to see Nick, that it would be their last chance to see him.

And yes, in my opinion, Julie did go overboard. People came forward to help, and she told them all to stay away, get back.And they came to the hospital out of concern, and she berated them all again.

As to Will & Sonny. No idea why Will would even begin to suspect Sonny, as after they put the gun up on the shelf TOGETHER, they left TOGETHER, and were TOGETHER continually afterwards.

Poor Nick, Dr Dan wasn't working today so he couldn't save the day.
Sway I wondered too about Julie and if she would ask why he wasn't there.

Poor Allie. Poor Caroline and Kayla since Ciara, Ari and Allie are spending the night.

Will sure likes that gun. He was touching it again. Sonny's parents
are at the K-mansion. Too bad we can't see them.

Lucas deleted the message he sent to Nick. I guess he forgot it will
be on Nick's phone too.

Interesting I mentioned today in the spoilers about Rafe not being on
the case. We saw today that Rafe took himself off the case. Big no no
Hope is doing though.

We heard Nick's mom and grandma's names today, Jessica and Marie.

Rascals, I watch the show for the laughs.

I was enjoying the Nick/Gabi montage until ... well you know when. I started
laughing. I know they know how much we hate it and that's why they show it :)

Heroic, Jessica came to Salem in 1980. She met Joshua Fallon and began to date him. When Jessica was suffering from dissociative identity disorder (DID), her alter Angel became involved with Jake Kostichek. They almost married in Las Vegas, but Marie and Alex stopped them. After she recovered from her mental issues, she and Joshua became engaged, married and eventually left town in 1982.

I wasn't sure whether I wanted to watch Friday's show and today's but I finally watched tonight and made it through the drama. I skipped most of the scenes where Julie, Maggie and Gabi were saying their goodbyes to Nick. I was relieved I managed to click just right in order to avoid the pillow scene. Not that it would have mattered much, since I'd already had the shock of seeing it in this thread a few times. :eek: :)

I hope they don't have any funeral in Salem for Nick. I would rather not see him at all anymore. I'm done with him. But I'm sure there will be endless flashbacks.

Back