Days of Our Lives - Mon., Nov. 16, 2015

While I have been following these forums for years I have never joined in until today. I have been a Days fan since Day #1 when I was in college. I have to say that the scenes with Bo, Kayla, and Steve were gut wrenching for me. All of these illnesses and impending death scenes are hard for me. You see, I lost the love of my life, my husband, to colon cancer about a month ago on our 37th wedding anniversary. It is almost all I could do to watch the last few weeks, but watch, I did.The acting just kept me "in" the scene.

Welcome to the board, charterDOLviewer

Sorry for your loss

Last edited:
I am not really tuning in lately, just reading the summaries. Bo and Hope were one if my favorite couples, and as a fan l just cannot bear this sad storyline. We lost Lexie Carver this same way. Guess when an actor doesn't want to stay on, they have to amend things somehow.

I hope for less of these macabre stories, as I wept with Eve, with Lucas, now soon Hope, for her beloved. I do not expect anyone in Hope's situation to ever fully recuperate, even with the comfort Rafe will give, will she ever pick up the shattered pieces of her life and ever love wholeheartedly again?

The Abby and Ben story is dull, ready for a rescue, childbirth, SOMETHING. We get that she is in labor, let's not drag it out. I am wondering just how Ben will get away with it.

The only somewhat bright story is the less popular Brady and Theresa that I will enjoy seeing more of. I hope that we see less lust and more intimacy and deep rooted romance. Was when she told Brady she loved him the other day the only time she has said it this whole time? Their foundation of their relationship is based on sex, booze, drugs. There are no real heart melting moments for those two, and I think it would draw in more supporters for the couple if they take it sloooow.

Back