Days of Our Lives- Monday, 9/29/14

I added it; took awhile since it didn't want to save in the system.

Thanks, JS, that isn't the one I was talking about. I wrote that when I realized my computer ate the original (which probably had too much detail, but dang it, I couldn't help it). It was probably a sign that it was just entirely too long.

I always write the summary in Word processor, which I can save as I am writing. Then just copy it into a post. And yes, I have a folder full of summaries over the years. LOL

I get interrupted a lot, so really have to be able to stop, save, etc.

I wonder how they will do the Kristen/Susan scenes. I mean, will we see them both at the same time, or just back and forth.

I really do wish they would let John talk. :)

I had a weird random thought that started with, If Susan runs into Clyde he might think she's another visitor from Poplar Bluff and somehow ended up with what if Susan is Jordan and Ben's supposedly-dead mother? :rotfl:

@Poirot I'm not happy with the way this Eve storyline is going either. I really really liked seeing Kayla actually working and I thought a storyline with a new character who has just been raped could be a powerful story, but I don't like that this appears to be heading into Jack-maligning territory again.

Here in Phoenix, Susan goes to leave, opens the door and Kristen goes "OH MY", and then we go back to Samantha and EJ, Marlena and Susan, where Sami and EJ ask Marlena to watch Susan, so back to Eve and Dr. Dan Tan talking about JJ back to Kayla asking the young woman if there is anyone she can call, Hope and Aiden (he in his undershirt as the food has already spilled) it was very strange watching the same scenes twice.

I found today's episode very....interesting to say the least. I knew Susan Banks was a character from the past and I knew that Eileen Davidson played her but I had never seen her before and she definitely was NOT what I was expecting. I have to say I laughed out loud I'm not absolutely positive I was supposed to but I did so nonetheless LOL.

I love Susan!! Aaaaahhhhh......finally we get scenes between EJ and his mother and they did not disappoint. There were a few times I thought James Scott (EJ) was going to lose it and just start laughing. Eileen Davidson (Kristen/Susan) still got it with this character. And then when Marlena came in. Golden! I even loved Sami's reaction to Susan! She called her "mom" as she and EJ left. Lol.

The other stuff with JJ/Eve/Daniel/Paige/Kayla was stupid. Eve is going way overboard and I can practically read the tea leaves on this one. Like Heroic Muse said, more Jack bashing on the way soon, I'm sure. Gee, can't wait. :sick:

Thank you for the summary, Harley. I don't usually watch EJ and Sami scenes but today I watched all of them because I was interested in seeing the scenes with Susan. It was a nice change from what we see daily. I enjoyed looking for everybody's expressions in response to Susan. There were a couple of times when I thought maybe the actor who plays EJ was having trouble keeping a straight face. I think it might be hard to stay in professional acting mode, when confronted with a co-worker portraying a ridiculous character.

Somehow I feel Stefano KNEW Susan was going to be in town. Hence why he texted Kristen a picture of Susan, to kind of make her remember and to brace herself for her return. I loved seeing Susan and Marlena together, brought back a lot of memories. It was well done episode in a long while.

JJ and Daniel/Eve scenes I couldve done without

Thank you missharley for the summary.

I enjoyed watching Susan. I wasn't watching when she was on before, but
I've seen lots of scenes of her here and there.

It was interesting when Marlena telling Susan she hasn't changed a bit. I think Susan
was wearing Harry Potter style glasses.

More foreshadowing because Susan wants EJ to leave town and go to London.
Great hearing Celeste's name today. It's been awhile.

I enjoyed Hope and Aiden's non date. Was it a disaster because she's still married?

to be honest i ff'd everything but Susan today. Although I did rewind and replay the spaghetti on Aiden's lap. lol. Love, love, love seeing Susan. My favorite part was when she was "petting" EJ when they were sitting on the couch...only susan could make that right there look maternal. lol.

Thanks for the summary, Harley-another great job!
Susan is a hoot! I wasn't born when she was on last (or maybe I was, but a toddler; lol). Either way, now I see why people love her. We need a funny character in such a dark show! Her heartburn comments were funny, and her mentioning of darkness in EJ's future...seems like foreshadowing.

So many mentions of Celeste, who we never saw leave. It was only mentioned that she did.

Eve and all that crap was boring filler. I hate that Paige hears about this rape Kayla went through. For one, she will probably ask her about it and somehow think JJ inherited a rapist gene (which doesn't exist and would be ridiculous). I hope she doesn't; it would be very inappropriate to ask something like that, in my opinion, and would just make more roadblocks for the boring college couple. Plus, if Jack's rape of Kayla is made a big deal, then so should EJ's rape of Sami and then his rape-by-proxy of her via FakeRafe.

Hope and Aiden's scenes are magical, as always.

@Poirot I'm not happy with the way this Eve storyline is going either.
Add me to the list of watchers unhappy with the Eve storyline! It was ridiculous how she was screaming at JJ. Eve needs to take a yoga class or something because there's clearly a lot of pent up anger there. Maybe Susan can teach her about finding inner peace and using sage to cleanse the energy around her.

I wondered the same thing when she called EJ her "first born".

As did I.

I'm hoping that Kristen/Susan mention the harem incident tomorrow.

I love Susan!! Aaaaahhhhh......finally we get scenes between EJ and his mother and they did not disappoint. There were a few times I thought James Scott (EJ) was going to lose it and just start laughing. Eileen Davidson ( Kristen/Susan) still got it with this character. And then when Marlena came in. Golden! I even loved Sami's reaction to Susan! She called her "mom" as she and EJ left. ...
Ditto ×100000. :) I definitely saw James Scott (EJ) biting his lip twice.

I wouldn't mind the delving into Jack/Kayla rape if we could get equal time mentioning you-know-whose rape by her smoochy-moochy. SERIOUSLY.

Eve is ridiculous but I'm still a fan of the character/actress long-term. Please make this stop quickly before I lose one of my favourites.

I was wondering how Salem needed an expressway and had to eat my words later when they mentioned they were in Chicagoland. :)

My guess is that Susan's warnings will go unheeded by her dorky son, who will end up in danger anyway.

I couldn't get this to fit here: http://gifsoup.com/view/5115796/susan-cleansing-the-dimansion.html

susan-cleansing-the-dimansion-o.gif

You're welcome!!! :) Poirot

I did enjoy Daniel standing up for JJ and admitting finally his friendship with JJ is about JJ not Jen :clap: The rest was supremely annoying.

What aggravates me the most is the Paige scenes could have been so powerful if instead the story was actually about Paige's internship. If instead it was about her fear that she wasn't actually cut out to help people like Lucy (the rape victim) but didn't want to quit after Daniel had gone out of his way to get her the internship. But no, this rape victim is just a plot device to malign Jack and create drama for JJ :angry:

Back