Days of Our Lives - Monday, July 14, 2008

Sami has always had 'lustful' feelings for EJ since the day she met him. Her protecting her family was her way of hiding the truth from everyone, including herself. She wanted to be with EJ. Her wanting to leave now, in her corrupt way of thinking, is just playing hard to get. She loves the chase. But, we must remember, EJ is Stephanos son. SOmething is up with him...and I like it. He can play any personality and get away with it. Great actor. Can't wait to see the food fight. And so glad the writers are writing some truth into the script with everyone telling Sami everything is her fault.
I think Daniel and Chelsea should take Kate and go surfing in Fiji. Will not miss any of them.
I love Ej and not looking forward to Stephano returning. The dynamics will certainly change. One last thing, I hope they do not write in Sami's pregnancy. First she has more kids than she can handle right now, but more importantly, let's keep the casts private lives separate from storylines.
Looking forward to seeing this show. Sounds hilarious.

This is my opinion but Sami is not to blame for Lucas leaving the mansion to meet up with Chloe. He was the one that took off the monitor and left the mansion. He knew he was taking a huge chance of getting caught. I think its funny though how Sami blamed Chloe for Lucas sleeping with her, but doesnt blame Lucas for his actions.

Sami is responsible for playing both guys and messing with them for as long as she has. I am sure she is going to wonder what happened when all the dust settles. The court order is just another way for EJ to keep Sami at the mansion. They need to take this relationship in another direction.

I wonder if EJ would choose Sami over Nicole if he knew that Nicole had strong feelings for him. That story line is going to be interesting to watch. As stated in earlier postings, with Stephano coming back to the show, it is going to change the dynamics of EJ/Sami/Nicole/Lucas/Chloe relationships.

Welcome. Glad to see another Days fan...and Buffy fan!!

Hey tiki!
Always good to see another Buffy fan...not to mentions Bones fan! Wow! We all should have tv playdates! :)
Welcome to the board!

Poirot, thanks for reminding everyone that Days will do what Days will do...not matter what we think should happen! I am so excited for the ride...not matter who ends up with who! I hope it is exciting though!

Thanks for the write up Poirot. Looks like its going to be a good show. Its about time Sami goes without a man for awhile. I really do think that EJ is so right not to let Sami take Johnny nor should she take Allie in the state of mind she is in right now. :hot:

I think I heard Nicole say to Trent that he has an "illegitamate" son. She implied that was the secret she was holding over his head -- that he wouldn't want that information to come out. Hmmmm. Maybe Nicole is the mother??????

I think Sami will get another paternity test done and we'll find out that EJ had the test results alter, and Lucas is really the father of Johnny too. (at least I hope so)
I really want to know how they are going to keep Lucas out of jail. He just came back from 4 months off he can't leave again can he? I wonder if this will be the time that it is reveled tha t Will shot EJ not Lucas and that is how he gets out.
:smile:

I would like to say that Sami may have been manipulative in this thing with EJ and Lucas, but perhaps not as intentional as EJ's manipulations have been...don't forget how much of this EJ has started too...Sami might not have had the opportunity to develop feelings for EJ if EJ hadn't manipulated the situation time and time again.

Boy, have you got that right!!!!

Sami became his "lab rat" the minute he came to town!! LOL
Remember the thick file that covered her life that Stefano had gave him??? He knew her better than his own self, when he came to town with the plan to get the Bradys, and a Brady woman pregnant..

Don't think he has changed as much as we thought....those papers were mighty handy, weren't they??!! :)

How does he get all these papers done when the twins are still legally Horton's????
He couldn't do that without ALL of them going before the court...and more blood tests!
Guess THAT is next????!!!!! LOL

Well, let's see. At the end of the food fight, when Sami tells him she is moving out and taking the twins, EJ says nothing in reply. His suit jacket is covered with lemon meringue pie. He leaves the Pub, and when next we see him, appearing very soon after Sami gets home.......he has a "court order" in his pocket.

Now how did he file the paperwork for custody (yes he could have done that earlier) but now have a court order, when Sami has not been notified by the court? It does not sound kosher to me at all. And if he had the court order already, why not tell Sami right away, when she said she was going to leave?

I wonder if EJ would choose Sami over Nicole if he knew that Nicole had strong feelings for him.

I don't think EJ would consider anyone else's feelings other than his own in any situation. EJ wants what EJ wants. He will hold onto Sami with any means necessary as long as that is what he wants. I don't think love even enters into it and never has with his obsession/agenda for Sami.

Wow! Y'all are really trashing EJ today, huh? Which is odd because EJ has been the mature voice of reason lately.

While I see that he had a evil agenda when he first came to town, I feel he has softened in the past few months, especially with the introduction of Johnny.

It is funny, when he gives Sami the court order or when he tells her about the immigration, he says he is doing it all for his family...it SO reminds me of EXACTLY what Sami would say. He is totally the female Sami. How many times has she used that excuse with Austin or Lucas??

Just like Sami never considers anyone else's feelings other than her own. Sami wants what Sami wants...regardless of who she is hurting! Just like y'all say of EJ...and she is still doing it! EJ, Chloe, Nicole, Lucas have all called it! Sami is stringing everyone along on her whim regardless of the chaos it is causing. Sami is in total control, and she loves it! It is just catching up with her.

When EJ asked Sami to stay, and she says why, he says because he is asking her nicely. But EJ knew that she would be hell on wheels, so I think he has had the court order for awhile because he knew she would try some crazy stuff if he moved on like she asked.
...although I totally understand that we all will see what we want to see. I know I do.

I thought perhaps he had the court order for a while, too, but Sami would have had to have been notified FIRST that he was seeking custody, B EFORE he could get a court order. Something is not right.

EJ uses the "family together" excuse, but Sami is not part of his family. He tried to make her believe so by lying about the annulment, but the truth is that she is not his family. She is the mother of his child, that is all.

I totally agree that Sami is all about Sami, and she always reacts rashly, without thinking, as she does in this episode.

EJ uses the "family together" excuse, but Sami is not part of his family. He tried to make her believe so by lying about the annulment, but the truth is that she is not his family. She is the mother of his child, that is all.
QUOTE]

The mother of his child is his child's family...but again, that is the same excuse that Sami gave Austin and Lucas when it came to fighting for their "love"...she wanted to be a family. I got so tired of hearing that from her.
And since EJ has NO family right now...it makes sense that he would cling to somebody to fill that void.
Both of those idiots should really just focus on the kids, and not their partners, but that wouldn't make them Sami and EJ, would it?

And just thinking...Sami said that when she was leaving the mansion, that she didn't know where she would go...what about her apartment? Why doesn't she just move back? It's empty and EJ has money now?

I don't care what Sami's past is, and let's even ignore EJ's past.....Sami is a good mother to those twins, she has been shown above reproach when it comes to her babies. Since they were born she has been nothing but a caring, loving, good mother to them. For the father to out of the blue, decide to take one of them away from her is deplorable. (And for the sake of this discussion, I'm ignoring the fact that it is EJ Dimera) Sami does not deserve this nor does that little baby deserve to be taken away from his mother and his sister. Absolutely deplorable....

If I am not mistaken, Sami refused to let EJ go anywhere with Johnny while he was representing Nicole...and where was her justification of that? Because she wasn't getting her way and threw a tantrum. This is no different.

Lucas has been threatening to take Allie from Sami too...I think that is the only way the fathers know how to get through to her...seeing that is what she would do to them.

I am not saying that Sami isn't a good mother. She is. Ej is a good father. The same can be said that EJ is a caring, loving, good father to them. So is Lucas.
This is just a little game they play with each other because they are so mature!

When parents split, the kid(s) have to stay with someone....in this situation it would obviously be the mother, both babies together.....Sami's ability to mother is not being impugned, there is no abuse, neglect or anything else....any man, whether it be EJ or Lucas, are major a##whipes to threaten to take her children to punish her cause she doesn't love them, or love them enough, or chose someone else or for any other reason. If this were the story of Soloman, I bet you both those guys would gleefully say, "Sure, cut him in half...!!".....

If this were the story of Solomon, I bet you both those guys would gleefully say, "Sure, cut him in half...!!".....

The woman falsely claiming to be the mother of the child didn't care if the child was cut in half because she knew deep down it wasn't hers.

In this case both dads think they are the fathers and love those children very much. This is a power struggle where Sami threatens just as much as EJ and Lucas.

Wait, EJ isn't threatening to take Johnny away from Sami, he is saying she can't take him from the house. To me this makes common sense. She has no job, no home, no furniture, no money. How is she going to take care of herselve and two babies. EJ is being practical IMO. If Sami wants to leave, and wants to have a custody hearing, (which they should for support, visitation, etc.) that's fine, but she needs to put some thought into what is best for her and her children, and not go off half-cocked.

If Sami wants to leave, and wants to have a custody hearing, (which they should for support, visitation, etc.) that's fine, but she needs to put some thought into what is best for her and her children, and not go off half-cocked.

Sums it up perfectly! Seems to me she isn't thinking of those children right now, but herself!

Two weeks ago, she was adamant that she wouldn't leave the mansion when Lucas gave her an ultimatum (remember, either you and those babies on the street or EJ?) and now she is ready to leave in the middle of the night with nowhere to go? THAT is deplorable!
Yup, totally thinking about those kids right now!

Nurse Hamster, I know the story of Soloman, that is why I referred to it...but thanks anyway......I stick with my guns on the men's motivation having nothing to do with the well being of the children.....

Back