Days of Our Lives Monday Oct 13 2008

DJM

Reaction score
Max is looking at Trent’s wallet. Stephanie comes in and Max tells her that he found it in her purse. He wants to know why it was there. She says she does not know. That she had just changed her purse that morning and it was not there then. He asks if the purse was ever left alone she says yes at the police station and that Mel was there. They have a fight again over Mel. Stephanie reminds Max of all the things that Mel has done in the past. Max wants Stephanie to give him a break about Mel. She says no. Max tells her he knows for sure that Mel did not kill Trent. This scares Stephanie as she says the only way he can know for sure is if he killed Trent himself.

Philip and Mel go to the graveyard to talk. Philip wants to know why she had Trent’s wallet. She tells him that her father gave it to her, well threw it. Philip does not believe her and says that he is going to tell Bo. She says it is true and that it was here the night that he was killed. Mel tells him about Claude and Trent wanting her to get him off his back (flash back to Mel and Trent) She says she told him no and ran. She never saw him again. Philip does not believe it and is about to leave when Mel stops him. She tells him about the knife. Philip tells her she just became the #1 suspect and asks if she killed him. (Flash back to her and Trent) She looks at Philip and says she does not know.

Marlena finds out that both parties must sign the divorce papers. John comes to talk to Marlena. He tells her about the conversation that he had with EJ. That EJ told him he is cold and has no emotion etc. He wants to know if Marlena feels the same way. She talks about how kind and compassionate the old John was and that he is just not that man anymore. He says that he has been trying to be more of a man that she can be proud of. She wants proof. He tells her about Nicole being pregnant and telling him because she trusted him. He is telling her because he trusts her to keep it to herself. He also says that not only did he advise her to her EJ he made sure that she did. Marlena is happy that he did the right thing.

Nicole tells EJ that she is pregnant. EJ does not know what to say. Nicole says he must have some kind of reaction. EJ does not believe it. Nicole says he must have failed biology. He says it was months ago why did she not say anything earlier. She says because she was happy and wanted to stay that way and was not sure of his reaction. Sami is listening to this and comes in. She tells EJ that Nicole is lying and is no more pregnant then he is. She tells EJ that Nicole can’t get pregnant. Nicole says that it was five years ago and that she just saw a doctor that told her she was pregnant. She feels the baby kick. Lifts up her top and you can see the belly. Sami runs out. EJ kneels down and looks up at Nicole saying you are going to have my baby. Nicole says yes. They continue to talk. Nicole talks about how she felt about not being able to have children and that now she is happy for a second chance. In the end EJ says he is happy about the baby, but will need proof that it is his.

Kate is shopping buying clothes. Chelsea arrives. She is upset about being put in the middle. Says that Dan called her and asked her to talk her into going back to the hospital. She also tells Kate that she does not want to see her any more. That she can not get over what Dan and Kate did. They talk back and forth about what happened. Kate gets a text from Dan saying that the results are not back yet. Kate tells Chelsea about the cough and the tests that have been done. Chelsea is sorry says she never thought that she was really sick. Tells Kate that she is not angry anymore, but she will never get over it.

Sami is trying to calm down to talk to Marlena. She tells her about Nicole. Marlena says she just found out. Sami goes on about how Nicole is doing this for the money. Marlena does not think this is true. Reminds Sami how hard it is to raise a DimMera heir and that she is just glad that it is not Sami that is pregnant.

Sami is trying to calm down to talk to Marlena... [Marlena] Reminds Sami how hard it is to raise a Dimera heir and that she is just glad that it is not Sami that is pregnant.

Uh oh! Why do I have the feeling now that Sami isnt gonna be telling anyone soon about her pregnancy??

Oh, right! Because her own Momma just praised her for NOT being pregnant! YIKES!!

I had the same reaction as HGF, but hey, it could easily go either way! What a pickle Sami is in!

Thank you, DJM, for getting this prevue up. What a nice treat, to get Poirot's summary of today's episode and yours of Monday's all at once! You girls who do these are ALL the best!!

See, I had the opposite reaction. I can almost see Sami, with tears in her eyes, saying "But that's the problem Mom, I am - and EJ's the father"
We can only hope that is the way it goes, but I have my doubts.
I see Sami convincing EJ that Nicole is only out for money to cause EJ not to trust Nicole's motives. Can't wait for the catfights between the girls.:rotfl:
Thanks for the recap Donna. I really appreciate the time and effort you ladies put into doing the recaps for us.:clap:

hmm..does this mean that Mel did it? she killed trent??... or was the first one to kill him??

hmmm.. if it is.. this might be the fastest murder wrap up..unless Philip lies for her...

DJM... thanks for a great write-up! Looks like an interesting show. Did they happen to go through the explanation of why Nicole can't be pregnant for EJ's benefit? Seems he might be curious as to why.

I wonder why it is that Sami feels so much anxiety about Stefano getting to her DiMera children and Nicole has not seemed to give it any thought at all. Certainly she agonized over whether to tell EJ about her pregnancy but it wasn't for the same reasons as Sami.

I think Stephanie & Max are becoming the new Sami & Lucas....always yelling at each other. Cant just sit & have a heated discussion with out the yelling!! Sheesh!!

Thanks for the write up!

DJM... thanks for a great write-up! Looks like an interesting show. Did they happen to go through the explanation of why Nicole can't be pregnant for EJ's benefit? Seems he might be curious as to why.

I wonder why it is that Sami feels so much anxiety about Stefano getting to her DiMera children and Nicole has not seemed to give it any thought at all. Certainly she agonized over whether to tell EJ about her pregnancy but it wasn't for the same reasons as Sami.

I don't know why Nicole is not concerned about Stefano getting to her child but I think I heard her tell John the other day that she would deal with Stefano when the time comes. I think she's probably just been too caught up in the moment to be able to give serious thought to the long-term consequences of having a Dimera child or else it's just that she has never been the subject of Stefano's evil schemes like Sami has, so doesn't have the built-in fear.

hmm..does this mean that Mel did it? she killed trent??... or was the first one to kill him??

hmmm.. if it is.. this might be the fastest murder wrap up..unless Philip lies for her...

They don't show her killing Trent. They do show her fighting with him and pulling the knife. When Philip asks her if she killed Trent she looks at him and says she does not know.

No they did not. Just that she was not able to have children. Nicole says it is a miracle

Last edited by a moderator:
Such typical Sami, accusing Nicole of being in it for the money, while the truth is Nicole wasn't even going to tell EJ. And EJ that scum bucket, "I'll need prove." Its Sami you need proof from not Nicole. It was Sami that was constantly flip flopping between EJ and Lucas. It was Sami that stayed the night with her ex husband and was actually living in the same house with him for a while. If I was Nicole, I would smack him DOWN!!!!!!!!!! And I do mean DOWN! He and Sami are just perfect for each other both feed on making other people miserable with their "SELF CENTERED" personalities. Real Sociopaths I tell ya.

I don't know why Nicole is not concerned about Stefano getting to her child but I think I heard her tell John the other day that she would deal with Stefano when the time comes. I think she's probably just been too caught up in the moment to be able to give serious thought to the long-term consequences of having a Dimera child or else it's just that she has never been the subject of Stefano's evil schemes like Sami has, so doesn't have the built-in fear.

Nicole has dealt with the "Stefano" type her entire life and it does not scare her as much as Sami, IMO.

After the episode, I am sure not loving EJ too much. It sure is a good thing he is still hot, or I might have to change my screen name!

If I would have been Nicole, I would have told him "Since this is your attitude, don't you worry, you will get your proof Mr. Support Check"!

I think Nicole is not afraid of Stefano because she has not really thought about him. She is just so happy to be pregnant. She had given up on the idea of ever having children. I also got a feeling when she told EJ that she felt like she was getting a second chance that maybe their is a child out there that she had, but did not get to keep.

Back