Days of Our Lives Monday Oct 13 2008

While some of us may "know" who Sami really loves, I doubt it is true we "all" know that for a fact. This story IS moving along, quite nicely. Nicole has been nauseus for a few weeks, and has discovered she is actually pregnant. Truly her own little miracle, and she wrestled with telling EJ for a short time, really wanting him to be with her, because he wanted to be with HER. Her having his baby would have been the cherry on the sundae.......but alas, as she suspected, he reacted like the dog he is.
And Sami is suddenly pregnant and already in her 2nd trimester, something that is hard to believe, but, what the heck. She also has had trouble bringing herself to tell EJ.
If Days tried to have two women find out they are pregnant one day, find it hard to let the daddy know for another, then make the decision, and finally deliver the babies, all in a matter of two weeks.......the viewers would be in an uproar.

I really don't think that Nicole would have told EJ if John had not been there and gave her the chance to tell him herself or he would tell. Unlike Sami Nicole had her hands tied at that point. You can tell she was not happy about it.

Some friend John turned out to be. He blabbed to Marlena who promised to keep it a secret, then she blabbed to Sami. Guess they didn't need Lexie, the motormouth, today.

To be fair, Marlena did not tell Sami. It was Sami that told Marlena. Marlena just told Sami that she already knew. Sami found out when Nicole told EJ. She was listening at the entry to the room.

That's true, DJM, but I wish she had let Sami tell it. Sami stormed in with a full head of steam and had all the wind knocked out of her sails when she realized Marlena already knew.

Well, Sami still told marlena first. Sami always gets so dramatic, and babbled on long enough, before blurting out her news. Marlena did a good job of calming her down, at least that is how I saw it.

I know some are getting tired of NuJohn, and some don't like the way Marlena has been acting. I'm not too happy with her behavior myself. But I have to say I loved the scene between them yesterday, when he was trying to tell her how he had done something good and that Nicole was expecting. I got so tickled throughout that scene, at his performance and her reactions.

Back