Days of Our Lives - Wed., Feb. 21, 2024

Episode Notes: Early in the episode, when Roman is talking about playing with Sandy Horton, he broke one of Alice's new lamps. He was terrified, but Alice said that, "Things are only things, they can be replaced."

Later in the episode, in the burned-out house, Chad says that at the end of the day everyone's fine, and all that was lost was "just things."

Leo hums "Always" as he is walking out the door.

This episode was very hard to do. It took me almost 90 minutes because of the details.

I know whenever I've posted fan-fiction (usually during Olympic coverage) here on the site, Tommy's branch is my go-to for additional Hortons. Sometimes through Sandy, sometimes through another child he had after leaving Salem. It's wide open.
Yep, Tommy could've sired a bunch of Horton children after leaving Salem. If they can give Stefano enough unknown kids to fill a church pew, how about doing that for Tommy? :)

Nathan and Nick out of thin air
Nathan and Nick were both logical conclusions, though. Melissa had been pregnant (due to the actress's real-life pregnancy when she returned for Tom's funeral) the last time we saw her, and Nick's parents left town happily married 20 years before Nick came to town.

For characters created "out of thin air", I'd reference Paul Narita (whom we were told to "just go with it") and Eli Grant (whose parents had to have an offscreen encounter after they both left Salem, referenced in the dialogue).

No, but a lot of people did (probably due to her loose clothing), so a while ago I found the scenes (both video and transcripts) and didn't find any mention of her being pregnant. Although the actress was openly talking about the fact that she had just given birth when they asked her to return to do the scenes.

Back