Days Of Our Lives - Wed. Sept. 25, 2013

O.K. why do I get the feeling that meek, apologetic, on his knees EJ is marking time? Stefano was toying with him, sticking the knife point here and there, not breaking skin, drawing blood, but......ahhh.......the threat was there.

As wrong as JJ is right now, using Dan's appartment, I'm sick and tired of seeing Dan get physical with JJ before JJ gets a chance to speak. Heck, I hate this whole one-sided JJ is always wrong Jen and Dan are perfect cheap drama storyline. Just get it over with and have JJ promp Dan and Jen. We all know it's going to happen.

Oh... And yeah Anne !!!!

I'll admit I did laugh at EJ today and it wasn't because of his obvious pain lol. I guess today was his first visit to Chad's humble abode. He pulled a pen from his jacket pocket and flicked one of Chad's socks with it and then he turned his nose up in the air asking what Chad does with that sink. His disgust at the modest little apartment was hilarious and snotty, which is typical EJ.

Another boring episode for me... batting 3 for 3 now.

I am so glad to see Jennifer out of that awful blue dress and Abigail out of her little romper outfit. Maybe now they can wear something more "fall appropriate".

I don't want to see Anne and Theresa team up against Jennifer... that is just a wash, rinse, repeat of Chloe and Anne teaming up to take down Jennifer a few months ago.

The Chloe and Daniel scenes made me cringe. They brought back Chloe for this?? What a shame.

The only part of today's episode I found remotely interesting were the scenes with Stefano and EJ where Stefano further berated EJ and EJ cowered like a sniveling little puppy in return.

@the Writer....you know, I usually agree with all you say, you are very witty, articulate, and fair minded. Bet you feel a "but" coming, and it is.
Daniel has not laid a finer on JJ today, and we have no idea if he gets "physical" or not, so far. In fact, I doubt he does.
I don't like Dan & Jen together, but I don't like JJ either. He is given chances to open his mouth, but chooses to get smart aleky, mouthy, and blames everyone else. (And yes, Theresa does the same)

@ cryin'....Yep, cracked me up the way Ej turned up his nose at Chad's apt. That said...why is Chad living in a studio apt? (I have family who have lived in bigger ones, tho really poor) He is partners in a successful coffee shop turned into a combo nightclub. His partner is able to afford an apt. with his lover, the mother of his lover's child, and the child. And no one works except him. So why is Chad in such a dump?

I wasn't sure about the line EJ said to Chad about his apartment.
something about "even the sink"

Chloe had an interesting line that made me laugh. She talked about
how she tried to break and Dan and Jen. Even with all her assets
that didn't work :D

Last when Dan grabbed JJ, JJ was a minor, but let's remember JJ is now an adult. Dan is correct to assume JJ did it, but he is fast to jump to conclusions.

So we had Sonny apologizing to EJ for messing up Sami's case and Abby congratulating him on Sami being free.
People apologizing to EJ and congratulating him? This is a real case of the world turned upside down. If Sonny and the ex-virgin knew the truth about EJ's true role in the Sami defense, they'd be signing a petition to have Elvis Junior run out of town.

And with the release of Jack's book, who will get the profits from book sales - his kids maybe. Surely not Jen since they were divorced when he died unless he had something in his will stating otherwise.
If Jack had a will, he was under no obligation to leave anything to Jennifer because she was no longer his spouse. If he had no will, the rule is that the estate would be split equally between JJ and Abigail. That said, many Days viewers would probably prefer that Jack's book royalties go to St. Luke's Parish or the Pookie Trust Fund for Homeless Salem Animals, instead of Rory's pot-selling buddy, Chad's new main squeeze, or the p/r director that Anne Milbauer loves to hate.

I thoroughly enjoyed the EJ and Stefano scenes! The dynamic between them was played so well by the actors. EJ is humbled and obedient to Stefano's face, but behind his back, EJ looks like he's fitting him for a garrote; meanwhile, Stefano is pretending to be gracious in his victory while revelling in EJ's defeat. It's so SOAPY!

I didn't have any feeling one way or the other when this whole Daniel/Jennifer mess started, but the writers have managed to make me completely against them. It's actually kind of amusing that there have been more scenes of everybody and his brother talking about how they belong together than there have been scenes of them actually being together.

When Sonny mentioned uncle Jacks book, it suddenly occurred to me that he and Will are both first cousins of JJ but that has not been addressed. Yet.:confused:

When Sonny first came on, Abby mentioned that Sonny and Will were her cousins, but had not yet met one another. (since Sonny is her cousin on the Deveraux/Johnson side and Will is her cousin on the Horton side).

Back