Days of Our Lives - Wed. Sept. 9, 2015

For once I felt bad for Eve and yes Kassie DePaiva was absolutely amazing. She played the part as almost as real as a soap can get. Not much else to say. I like how finally someone manhandled Clyde for once. It will be nice to see him actually beaten more so than just being shot at.

Last edited by a moderator:
I can't for the life of me figure out what Serena and Paige have in common
Other than being created by Tomlin/Whitesell (former head-writers)? :wink:

I'd love multiple murderers, if we must have a story of this nature. As I've said before, and will continue to say until the killer/s is/are revealed, I'm laying money on Clyde being the killer and getting killed himself before he's outed.

I'm leaning toward Aiden. I don't like the way he volunteered to be Chad's attorney.

I thought Chad asked Aiden to be his attorney.

Lots of interesting talk about the killer. I noticed that a flower was found with Paige while Serena was found on a bed of flowers. So does the killer have an affection for flowers?

I was hoping Eve would have been with Jeannie T when she found out about Paige. I'm really shocked that wasn't her first phone call. I did like how Roman told her and then held her. Kassie Depaiva (Eve) was amazing. I had tears in my eyes. I have several friends who have lost children to a particular birth defect, some rather sudden. Everyone reacts differently to this type of thing--there is no right or wrong way to react.

I think the crime scene is going to come back to haunt Rafe.

I'm tired of Justin.

Thanks for the summary.

Wow, what great scenes. Feel so bad for Eve and JJ and even Paige. Wish they sent her to Stanford instead. I'm pretty certain that Chad and Clyde aren't the killers.

I wish Justin was killed off instead. Can't stand him at all.

Was nice seeing Roman. But the Aiden storyline, on the other hand, is getting dull and bland, as is Abigail & Ben's sheet-flapping.

Back