Departing.... arriving Part 2

Well, from reading the spoilers, it seems to me, many characters are up for the heart donation to Julie. Lani, Kate, Stefan O, etc. Big question is, which one? Boy, seems Julie is holding on until the writers decide. I am sure they have already, it just about making us crazy. They love to do this to us. :angry:

I am so behind on who's coming and going. Just please tell me that they aren't dumping Kate.

There WERE rumors, but no, the actress herself tweeted "fake news". LOL
Chad & Abby are returning, Viv only had 15 episodes, so should be nearing the end. Patch is returning but not til Nov/Dec. I thought Kristen would be gone, but evidently she is still filming. Lucas is coming back soon, probably just a short visit.

I liked Eve when she was with Brady. I don't mean that I liked her and Brady together because I don't. I mean l liked that her whole existence wasn't to hurt Jennifer. We saw her struggle with her good and bad side. She had her good and bad moments. Kassie DePaiva (Eve) is a good actress. I really wish they would give her good material and then I wouldn't mind her sticking around.

I absolutely agree. I do believe that was her best work and anytime Paige is brought up the emotion is there and so raw. I just think with such a wonderful actress Days us not doing her justice and giving her the material to make her shine. I would love for Eve to have a storyline that has nothing to do with Jennifer.

I agree about her being a terrific actress. I did not like the storyline that Paige was alone in Salem, her mother was not there (to begin with).
However, I hated that she insisted on half the royalties from Jack's book, despite his designation that all were to go to Veterans' organizations. And then, bringing Jack to SAlem, in order to flaunt him to Jen & his children.........this last time in Salem has done the character of Eve no favors.

Back