Departing.... arriving Part 3

If this actress is playing a character named Jeanne-Marie, & can speak French.......sounds like she MIGHT be involved in the Gina or Steveano stories..........I sure hope not, as want those over long before Spring of 2020

Or maybe the Chad and Abby web story? Yes, PLEASE no more Gina or Stevano. But, now I like Kayla with Justin, so I don't know what will happen with Stevano.

The two actors evidently were lovers or something on another soap at one time, (GH??) don't watch any other soap, so have ease with each other. Yes, I like their interaction, but Steve Johnson is the end run for Kayla. I hate they killed off Adrienne, don't know why, but then writers do things like that, later it is realized to be bad move (see Will Horton) and they scramble for way to bring back.

The two actors evidently were lovers or something on another soap at one time, (GH??) d
Yes, Wally Kurth (Justin) played Ned Ashton and Mary Beth Evans (Kayla) played Katherine Bell on General Hospital. The characters were briefly married. Stephen Nichols (Patch) played Stefan Cassadine on GH. Their characters were romantically involved, too. Tyler Christopher (Stefan DiMera #1) played Nikolas Cassadine who was also involved with Katherine Bell (Mary Beth Evans' character).

Let's hope that Eve doesn't return anytime soon. Goodbye and good riddance. We don't need Eve, Kristen and Kate at the same time.

If the Jeanne-Marie character is coming in the Spring, I wonder is she's connected to Shin's son since he is also coming in the Spring. We had seen him on the Chad and Abby digital series in Paris.

I am happy Eve is leaving Salem, although I wish Kassie DePaiva (Eve) could stay. I think she is an exceptional actress with so much range. Unfortunately the writers made the character Eve such a horrible character, it was hard to enjoy her. Which is a shame. I think the actress is gold. I wish she had never been cast as Eve. I think she would be a phenomenal heroine on the show. A woman that is strong and fierce but not nasty or vindictive. Days writers just don’t have a clue.

If the Jeanne-Marie character is coming in the Spring, I wonder is she's connected to Shin's son since he is also coming in the Spring. We had seen him on the Chad and Abby digital series in Paris.

As long as none of them have any blood relations to anyone in Salem I'm ok with that. I think it's time they introduce a new family to be more prominent and the Shins are mentioned so much over the years, have had brief appearances of Mr. Shin, bringing in his son and eventually other members of his family would be a good for Days, in my opinion. Paul, Melinda, could be thrown into this storyline.

Who is Jeanne-Marie? Sounds French to me so maybe someone from Chad and Abby's stay in Paris. I agree with Muzzaman that it's time for a new family to appear in Salem. So many people are related to each other that the gene pool is about to turn toxic.

Back