Departing.... arriving Part 3

While she bears no resemblance to Gabi, she does actually look like a good (older) recast of the Udell twins, who played Ari since birth. Would be odd to see a dark-haired Arianna after the blond-haired, blue-eyed Udell twins.

Like when blond-haired, blue-eyed Sami and Eric were recast with the dark-haired, dark-eyed Palma twins back in 1986

davistwinsdoc85xmas2.gif
carrieericsamijmwed.gif

Agree.......Ari has been blond, like her bio father, it would have been jarring for Ari to suddenly have dark hair.
Ciara has been dark haired and they have always cast her (after SORAS) the same.

some kids are blond when young, and brunette by the the time they are hitting teens. two of mine did that....

Sydney's another one who had light hair when she was a baby/toddler, but was recast with various sets of dark-haired twins as they aged her.

Will was dark-haired until Chandler Massey took over the role.

some kids are blond when young, and brunette by the the time they are hitting teens. two of mine did that....
I'm a reddish blonde so I relate. As a teen, blonde blonde. Now - dark blonde. Blonde kids say brown, brown haired kids say it's blonde LOL.

I think the recast makes sense given the jump and the apparent story direction of "interfering child". Time to dig out my "soap ages" thread? LOL

I apologize as I can’t link the Facebook post to here and didn’t see it yet on his site but Jason47 just posted that per an interview with Nicholas Costar, who was on a cruise of former a Santa Barbara stars, including Louise Sorel (Vivian) that Sorel had to back out of the early November cruise as she was filming at Days Of Our Lives. Per Jason this will bring Viv back in summer 2020. As it is Jason47 posting I felt it appropriate to post like this. If not feel free to edit/remove.

I don't think there were many fans of how Vivian was portrayed, except for the One Life To Life fans who love the actress. I am just so tired of them bringing back people who weren't necessary in the first place. However, this probably ties into the return of the actor who played Stefan. And, again, they are filming 7 months ahead. What happened to the long break to give them time to film a little bit closer to the airing? So we have Vivian and Stefan (?) back in July, Sami in August, and all of that has already been filmed. I think they are just throwing stories/character names at a wall and hope that something sticks.

Again, the filming 8 mos ahead doesn't reflect soon enough what is going over well, and what isn't. The actor portraying Stefan (Brandon Barash) was received very well, and in fact was kept on longer than first intended, however the character had been written to be killed off....And a huge uproar ensued. I am guessing that perhaps the actor might be returning as another character, being Stefan was minus a heart. Then again, Rolf was around so who knows, plus....was there ever a funeral for him? Or even a memorial service?

was there ever a funeral for him? Or even a memorial service?
Yes, remember the pathetic service in what looked like that private area of the park? Eli convinced Lani to come with him. Kristen and Brady were there, too.

My guess is that Rolf somehow switched bodies and Julie got Dr. Henry Shah's heart (because it would oh-so-conveniently be a match, too) and was able to secretly resurrect Stefan and spirit him away for some FrankenDiMera rehab.

Ah, yes........good ol' Dr. Shah.....had to be a reason to have him dead at same time.
No wonder I forgot the "service".
I will say that for a widow who has been shouting from the rooftops how much she loved her husband, the love of her life, blah, blah, Gabi certainly did not do well by him in his death. She had to be talked into going to that service, so she is not the one who arranged it, right? She needs a smackdown so badly! LOL

Back