Departing.... arriving Part 4

If she does return in summer, I would guess it would be just a short stint.....maybe to bring Rachel to Brady to raise, or give to Sarah???? At least I hope it is a short, short stay, perhaps rectifying something or other. But yes, she should go to prison..........

Since she's leaving and we didn't hear a peep before and now she's also returning, I'm guessing it was her choice to leave. So this leads to one of my biggest annoyances with this show. If someone wants to leave, either recast or boot the character for a long time and for a good reason. Sounds like she's rolling back in for the next sweeps. Should I assume Brady will be hooked up with someone by then?

I just feel like there's too much with people wanting to leave and come back on whatever terms. Or the people in charge wanting to get rid of someone and then 6 months later, especially around sweeps, they bring the person back to muck up some story.

Of course the opinions are void if someone has to leave for sickness or a good personal reason. Although back in the day if you were sick for two days they replaced you for the two days.:)

Or the people in charge wanting to get rid of someone and then 6 months later, especially around sweeps, they bring the person back to muck up some story
I reaffirm that part of this is due to the taping schedule/writers reacting to fan reaction.

As to her comments about her departure, I say we ban Ms Haiduk from Days solely for her ridiculous overuse of exclamation marks.

That interview sure sounded like she was truly saying good-bye and not, I'll see you soon. Like you said, @Poirot, I hope it is just to hand over the baby. Also, why did she say she was The Phoenix? She is not and never will be - that is the one and only Stefano (the REAL Stefano).

She refers to the Brady-Kristen-Rachel story line as "a heartfelt journey?" Talk about repeating the party line of TPTB. Heartfelt is hardly the word for a plot that included a psycho DiMera, Haley Chen's fatal fall down the stairs, and a knife in Victor's chest. And it certainly hasn't been a "journey." It can better be characterized as foolish Brady's descent into total and complete cluelessness.

Read an interview with the actor who plays Brady, who says she really loved the role, loved Days, etc. etc. He said he will miss her.......also indicated he is not all that happy with Brady's bad choices, but says that is soap staple stories.

I saw a whole bunch of pics of "Thomas" posted by the little actor himself (his parent, obviously) on twitter, don't know how I saw them. I leave, go back, and stuff has disappeared! Can't find it again. I see Charlotte in the bottom of the pics, along with Thomas.

She refers to the Brady-Kristen-Rachel story line as "a heartfelt journey?" Talk about repeating the party line of TPTB. Heartfelt is hardly the word for a plot that included a psycho DiMera, Haley Chen's fatal fall down the stairs, and a knife in Victor's chest. And it certainly hasn't been a "journey." It can better be characterized as foolish Brady's descent into total and complete cluelessness.

I'd call it "sickening", "twisted", and "morally bankrupt", but eh to each their own.

Back