Departing.... arriving Part 4

And I read she got replaced for the Zoey role by another actress..and tho I understood she was only on 1 day, it could easily be 3 days.

It's official now he's back, but no details

This ties in with the long-running name game. So here are the final names on the list:

As the new issue of Soap Opera Digest reports, Brandon Barash (ex-Stefan) returns to "Days of Our Lives" next week. In the article, his character his listed as Character Name TBA.

Jason47 has been teasing the character's name since early January. The original list consisted of 10 names: Aaron, Brett, Corey, Dustin, Greg, Jake, Mark, Todd, Tyler, Vince. A few weeks ago, the list was cut down to 5 names: Brett, Dustin, Greg, Jake, Tyler.

Now the list is getting cut down to 3 names: Dustin, Greg, Jake.

What do you think his character name will be?

Hmmm, so either he won't be a brought back to life Stefan.....(thank goodness, enough of the Walking Dead).
Of the 3 names left......I would prefer his name to be Jake. I really dislike when characters are given the same first names as actors on the show (Greg Vaughan plays Eric, Greg Rikaart plays Leo). It ends up getting confusing. LOL

Based on that Twitter post, I'm going to speculate Stefan comes back with amnesia like Jack thinking he is someone else named Jake or Greg. Vivian is to return in July from what I remember so I am sure she is likely going to seek out Stefan.

Back