Departing.... arriving Part 4

It's good to have a new, enthusiastic actor join the cast. Hopefully, his character won't be another clueless and/or morally-challenged grifter. It would be a good sign if he suggested to Gabi that it will be a cold day in hell when she's allowed back into DiMera Enterprises, and that she should take her GabiChic fashions to the town dump and then start a new career begging nickels, dimes, and packages of Wanchai Ferry in the Town Square.

Hopefully, his character won't be another clueless and/or morally-challenged grifter.
Considering he picked barely post-Robo-Chad-II as CEO and is a member of the criminally indecisive DiMera board...I'm not holding my breath. (Though I would hold Mr Shin's shirt, should he need to doff it.)

Jason, in Li Shin's defense, the DiMera talent pool is remarkably thin.
  • the recently derobotized Chad;
  • homicidal bigmouth Gabi;
  • disinterested Tony;
  • Charmin-wrapped EJ;
  • screechy Sami;
  • faraway Theo who only cares about computer tech;
  • Johnny and Sydney who because of the SORAS factor could now be almost any age.
In fact, none of these people on this sorry list could even get a job in the mailroom of a real, non-Salem corporation. Perhaps, it's time to change DiMera Enterprise's corporate bylaws so a non-DiMera could be named CEO.

So why is this Mr. Shin in charge of DiMera Enterprises anyway? I never have figured out why a DiMera is not in charge. Do the DiMeras not have controlling interest anymore? We don't see this with Titan.

I also read that she will be back this summer. The big news is that she is leaving, but another article said she will be back by summer, based on the picture that Galen Gering (Rafe) taken in November with some folks, including Brandon Barash (Jake/Stefan), and Stacy Haiduk (Kristen) was also in it. Supposedly, there will be a heartbreaking good-bye with Brady as he realizes that she needs to be with Rachel. Right. If they haven't done anything legal, she is still Mickey and she is the one who will have a hard time getting her registered for school, which seemed to be the big threat.

Back