Departing.... arriving Part 6

Just what I've been sitting around wishing for---more of Sami's drama! :rolleyes: Since she's going to be back for a while, it would be nice if the event with John would be a wake-up call to her so she could show some signs of finally becoming an adult. I'm pretty sure there's no reason to even wish, let alone hope, for that.

That news certainly did nor make MY day!

So....either Sami doesn't leave Salem at all, or she does........then returns......and yes, it is my thought for some time now that the mummy is not EJ. And definitely my hope and dream! Hard to believe in all these years, she was still glued to his side. No wonder her kids were having problems...all of them!
Must not have much goin' on at Hallmark, if she agreed to return for that length of time! Guess if Eric leaves, there has to be angst for Nicole, right?

OK. If mummy man is not EJ, is Sami going to abandon the poor guy and keep searching? She has pretty much forgotten that she has children and a granddaughter. I can only hope that the writers will tone her screeching down to more acceptable levels. I can't take much more of her. Alison Sweeney is an awesome actress. Sami is unbearable.

Oh boy! Just what I wanted to hear, more ranting from a screaming idiot.
I'm ok with her coming for short spells, but permanently, oy vey.

Seems like all the good folks are leaving Salem so they have to bring in the wannabes.

If the headwriter, Ron, stays true to form, then every so often, she will get "rested" for a couple weeks/month maybe. This is surprising news, but not all that surprising, with Hope leaving, along with Greg Vaughan (Eric)...2 major characters! Guess the show felt, along with shutting down for so long, they needed to bolster the cast with a vet. (They need to put Lucas on contract, and rest Kate!)

Maybe the mummy will finally succumb to all of his injuries and die off-screen, freeing Sami from that chapter of her life. Will a SORASed Sydney and Johnny come to Salem, or will they stay in Europe for school/work? In this quest for Allie, Sami sure has been ignoring them since she came to town. They used to show her on the phone talking (mostly to Sydney) when she was in town, but not this time.

I was doing well with my Sami free summer, but this news really kills it for me. I wonder if the show is pretty much planning for next year to be the last and will tie up all stories? Still, no reason to watch (or listen) if they will feature this character as much as they do.

She will be wrapping in Sept., then will be returning in December, and evidently not for the entire year. (probably into Sept. or November....that is a GUESS) She will be involved with family, and with Allie......(read this elsewhere, not confirmed!)

Maybe the mummy will finally succumb to all of his injuries and die off-screen, freeing Sami from that chapter of her life. Will a SORASed Sydney and Johnny come to Salem, or will they stay in Europe for school/work? In this quest for Allie, Sami sure has been ignoring them since she came to town. They used to show her on the phone talking (mostly to Sydney) when she was in town, but not this time.
Better yet, EJ finally makes a complete recovery and promptly goes back to his old cheating ways. It would be worth the price of admission to watch Sami have to admit to one and all that EJ never really changed and is the same creep that he always was.

Last edited:
Back