Departing...arriving part 8

Status
Not open for further replies.
You know what would be funny? If Laura secretly got pregnant (with Gwen and gave her up for adoption) when she had her fling with Jack, so that Gwen would be a half-sister to both Jennifer and Abby. :rotfl:

I read she will be back for 6 episodes, beginning of Feb.

As far as I know, she & her husband Jeremy Swan have 3 children. That is reported in several places, including IMDb

Or maybe her husband had children before they were married. Before I posted the above, I checked 5 different places.....all said they have 3. But since she mentioned children & grandchildren, she just might have meant the spouses of her children. ???

Jeremy Swan is a makeup artist, tons of shows, and his bio lists just 3 sons, married to Jaime Lyn Bauer since 1980.

Yes! Every time I see a picture of her from the side, I think it's Laura then remind myself that it's Jennifer.

Can't wait to see if maybe we see Laura slap Kate around over Bill and now Jack, lol! Ivan is always a treat to see on screen!

Reactions: jgk
Well, that doesn't give the Claire/Ben relationship much time, unless she will be in hiding as many of Salem returnees tend to do.

Edited to add - after that notice about Ciara's captor being cast, I guess it will be one of those stories while we see Ciara being held, Ben and Claire will grow close - and THEN Ciara will be back and Claire will lose yet again. How novel and unexpected.

Last edited:
Unless they change things, there was a leaked audition tape a while ago showing her locked in some old mansion, with a caretaker hired by Vincent. The caretaker is a man, who is very pleasant to her. Tells her there are plenty of books in the library to read if she's bored, mentions bringing her food and so forth. She screams and tries to escape and he tells her there's no way out of there, so she better get comfortable. (in a nutshell)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back