Departing...arriving part 8

Status
Not open for further replies.
Unless they change things, there was a leaked audition tape a while ago showing her locked in some old mansion, with a caretaker hired by Vincent. The caretaker is a man, who is very pleasant to her. Tells her there are plenty of books in the library to read if she's bored, mentions bringing her food and so forth. She screams and tries to escape and he tells her there's no way out of there, so she better get comfortable. (in a nutshell)
I was going to ask if he looked like a Beast and the furniture and cutlery sang and danced. But I see they've hired someone who doesn't look like a Beast. But maybe with makeup.

Ciara may be returning to Days, but not yet to Salem. She will first only be seen in the mansion where she is being held prisoner. Date is to be Jan. 28.
Laura Horton will be seen in beginning of Feb.
Not sure yet about Vivian

Last edited:
Linda Dano is a very attractive woman, but ...don't think that hairstyle suits her. Could be wrong, pics are deceiving at times. Meanwhile, looks like she will be appearing in Salem a week from today!

Does anyone know how long Linda Dano/Vivian will be around? Since Eli and Lani get their babies back next week, will that finish their story or will Vivian get to go back to being undead and stick around? It seems like much ado about nothing if they made a big deal about Linda Dani and her story is over so quickly. But, I do not like the hairstyle AT ALL. It is not flattering and she is a lovely woman.

I loved Linda Dano (new Vivian) in Another World. I thought she was the epitome of glamour. She still is a beautiful, classy lady, however, she is not Vivian. To me, Vivian is like Stefano. The character is so unique that recasts just don't work. I was hoping for more than two weeks but I guess Viv was brought back for sweeps. I wasn't that impressed yesterday but I had high hopes for Ms. Dano and Vivian.

I think the recasts of Vivian have been more about ratings or getting new viewers. It's super hard to recast someone so well known with people who are also very well known for the characters they played.

Louise Sorel (Vivian) wasn't available when they had Robin Strasser play Vivian (when Stefan was killed) and this time, with Linda Dano playing her.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back