Departing...arriving part 9

I don't get why they let her go now when Missy Reeves (Jennifer) isn't ready to come back yet.

Or they really had nothing for Jennifer to do right now and rather than waste the money to pay Cady McClain (Jennifer) to stand around and wring her hands over the Gwen situation, it's just easier to have her out of out town, tending to Laura's estate.

And Dr. Dan was so magical that he probably had two hearts in his chest and all they need to do is dig him up, dust him off and he'll be good to go. :rotfl:
JS, the mighty Love Doctor could even have a reserve supply of hearts on ice somewhere. Unlike the sorry, semi-feeble recent graduates of Kristen's Nashville resurrection factory, the super surgeon would be back better than ever. On day one at University Hospital, he'd be booking "personal" appointments with all the longsuffering Salem women who've been deprived of his magical luv skills since the fatal night when he was done in by the hard-drinking Eric.
1614283715439.png
Daniel: "Ladies, I'm back and
better than ever. Book your
special appointment now.
Don't be disappointed."

I wonder how long Rex will be around? Is it just a quick return or will he be involved in an upcoming story?

Same thing with Theo. Will he stick around? Jackee Harry's character has a daughter coming to town after her introduction and I wonder if Theo will be involved with her in any way?

Was curious....just wondering if some of these quickie returns have to with the christening of the twins, or something else? The murder, the upcoming Xander/Sarah wedding, Who knows? Feb. sweeps is over, so something new has to be upcoming.

Was Stan around when Philip lost his leg? Weren't they in a war zone or something, at one point? I know I can research, but wondering what everyone remembers.

Also just read on FB (not reliable) that Linsey Godfrey (Sarah) is leaving end of March. Has anyone heard that?

Well, just read this in Soap Opera Digest. Her last day is March 29th.

Last edited:
Back