Departing...arriving part 9

SPECULATION - Kristen-as-Sarah tells Rex she wants him, desires him and they leave for Chicago or wherever Rex lives. Then Kristen-as-Sarah disappears.

Kristen drops Sarah off on the semi deserted DiMera island where Sarah lives till the next head writer (please for Easter bring us a new head writer) brings her back.

I did not see that coming! Since we know that Rex is here just for a short visit, that's a good idea, @robinsnest. That gets Kristen out of town (poor Susan!), but doesn't resolve her Brady issue. I am sure she doesn't care about Rachel at all. It seems kind early for that news to come out. Don't they usually do it right before the last day? I wonder if they will recast the character or just have her be gone for a while? Poor Kayla - back to being the only doctor again (although Sarah was never really much help).

No........the thing is.......Kristen is going to don a Sarah mask, pretend to make out with Rex, or at least start to......letting Xander know, and all the while real Sarah is tied up in the wine cellar.

Inasmuch as female kidnappers seem to have super human strength, and the ability to carry bodies some distances with no help, who knows what Kristen does with Sarah. And of course, she is impersonating Susan as well, while Susan is doing her best to imitate Kristen in prison. Can't wait for Brady to visit her there. LOL

I sure hope that Susan gets smart soon and starts telling people that she is Susan. Probably by the time that Rex calls back to Salem to see if anyone has seen Sarah, since he lost track of her, Susan will have convinced someone that she is Susan and they will put two and two together. At least that way, Xander will know that Sarah really didn't leave him. I would not want to be Kristen once Xander finds out! (And, yes, I am speculating that "Sarah" will leave town with Rex, and that the last shot we see of the real Sarah will be on the DiMera island looking off into the distance.)

I suppose Days can't help it if actors want to quit--if that's what happened in this case. But this show is becoming hard to watch. I really hope Xander figures things out and isn't left thinking Sarah didn't want to marry him.

I also can't stand that Ben is going to be left without Ciara. Not that I wanted to watch them being lovey-dovey endlessly, but still, it's just not right to watch somebody go through what he did to find and rescue her, only to have him left in the cold.

Linsey Godfrey (Sarah) posted about an illness she has, and SHE may have decided she needed some time to deal with it.

Suzanne Rogers (Maggie) made the same decision.

I have noticed how little John has appeared over the last few months. Victor has nearly disappeared. Same for Doug.

To tell the truth, surprises me how many of the Days actors live in other parts of the U.S. , and this lockdown does make it difficult for travel.

And I will be polite and not mention storylines/character assassination or the headwriter. :)

Back