Departing...arriving part 9

Guess they assume we actually see Jan??? I mean, there could just be conversation.....Jan woke up, what now, oops, she left town. (Sorry, just that this head writer is not to be trusted at all, & as Kat noted elsewhere.....April Fool is that week.

That's why Ron has her coming on. We can't have a visit from Stephanie to her parents, we can't have Maggie visiting Melissa instead of Summer and bringing her back to town; we can't have Adrienne back (everybody else that died has come back to life, so why not one more?), we have to have Bonnie; oh no, we can only have over the top women come on the show instead of the ones we'd rather see.

Unfortunately I read a spoiler that included Jan in the following week

Question. On twitter, I see some complaints regarding an EJ recast and for the supposed person they use initials so that's not helpful.

Has there been an official notice of this recasting?

Robin - I saw someone on Twitter mention a podcast with Thaao Penghlis (Tony) and apparently he mentioned working with an EJ recast on it. But they didn’t name the podcast or give more details.

IT WAS BY SOMEONE wih name "mission impodible"

Mission Impodible
@impodible

@impodible

Mission Impodible

@impodible

NEW INTERVIEW

Nathan is joined by the lovely
@ThaaoPenghlis
to talk about his life from #MISSIONIMPOSSIBLE to #DaysofOurLives to selling a suit to Robert Redford and sharing tea with Jackie Onassis.

I did not listen....if he does say somehing about a new EJ, he may get in a bit of trouble..Days frowns on those slip ups....and it could be really nothing....
Don't want any kind of EJ.... fake, dream, fantasy,hallucination. If this is why Sami is to be in town longer than usual....Fie on them!

Daniel Goddard from The Young and the Restless has allegedly been the EJ recast. [I HAVE NOT CONFIRMED THIS.]

Meanwhile Thaao Penghlis (Tony/André) claims he is working on April 8. Please note that that is likely still finishing the already-ordered episodes.

I was hoping to see something from 47 but no luck yet.

Back