Departing.........arriving

Am surprised Stacy Haiduk (Kristen) is on contract.....as her return was originally said to be very short term. However, after reading SOD at how thrilled she was to get called, and how much she wanted to go back to Days....am not surprised. Going to be interesting to see what Kristen has in store for the Salemites......(can't even say "good folks of Salem" anymore, as there doesn't seem to be any, lolol)

Not happy about Stacy Haiduk/Kristen being back long term, especially with Ari Zucker/Nicole also on contract. How long will they try to pull this fake "Nicole" off?? Also, regarding TonyAndre and Anna - why???? Has she super-glued all of Tony's ashes that she has been carrying around to put him back together? I think the writers are just throwing everything/everyone against the wall to see what sticks and they have no idea what to do with any of them because of the taping delay. Maybe this is their way of bringing back fan favorites for one last time since the ratings can't be good with the garbage they are putting out now? LOL - so just because someone wants to come back, the producers say, "Sure, we'll put you on contract. No idea what we will do with you, but come on back!"

In re: Chad and Abby coming back. . . I have read speculation that Stefan and Gabi do get married, he dies (or not, since no one does), she gets total control of DiMera and that's what brings them back. No idea if it is real, but it makes sense, except that I hadn't read that Stefan is leaving.

Last edited by a moderator:
Anyone on contract can still be short term. By that, I mean it could be 3 mos., 6 mos..........They are put on contract so they will be available when needed, and not off making a movie, touring with a play, appearing on another show, etc. etc. Which is what happens with "recurring" characters, like Justin, Adriennne, the kids, etc. Wally Kurth (Justin) frequently is over filming another soap. Adrienne has a full time job (at a funeral home). Alison Sweeney (Sami) is a very busy lady so she has always been short term the last few times she appeared.

If it's not Eileen Davidson, it's not Kristen in my book and in my head. I might not watch while fake Kristen is on. SHE is not Kristen and never ever will be to me. I'd rather have Kristen dead than someone else playing the part.

Kristen and Vivian are people who scheme and scheme and then oh yeah they fall flat on their face. Why would anyone want to connect with them and their lame schemes?

Stefano could pull off stuff, get away with it and live to see another day. These other baffoons are half-baked and not even close to believable. Nor do we care. Psychos Gabi, Claire, and Kristen aren't even in the league of Stefano. Kate can pull off stuff the others can't.

You are not alone there, Jason. Am hoping the contract is for........at the most.........6 weeks. 2 have already gone by. LOL
I don't mind Kristen.......or Susan *(who I like) but the silly or stupid stretched out cartoon adventures.... I can do without. Kate has a better way.....but she has been overkill herself of late.

For some reason, Kate has never bothered me as much as some of the others, like Kristen, Eve, and others. The characters of Kristen and Eve are unbearable to me. Today, even before Kristen emerged, I couldn't stand watching "Nicole" acting like Kristen, and Nicole, both the character and the actress, are some of my favorites!

The thing that is bothering me the most now is that I'm afraid the real Nicole will really be dead.

Kyle Lowder's (Rex) exit on the NBC daytime drama is storyline dictated

Really??? What storyline is Rex in that would possibly require him leaving the scene?? He doesn't really do much of anything but appear for a few minutes then get called away to an emergency?? or ridicule his brother's barbecuing abilities.......which might have been cute had they ever actually been brothers growing up....

Back