Departing.........arriving

I hope he decides to go to medical school......whether a nurse, physician's asst. , EMT, whatever. And perhaps he can finally shave off that "beard" he was told to grow. Why, I have no idea.

What a shame. I may not have always liked Tripp's storylines but Lucas Brentley/Adams(Tripp) is a great actor and should be in Salem. Now Steve and Kayla have no children around. I also thought he and Claire had potential before she started having her issues. The 2 actors have good chemistry. Perhaps if the show brings Allie back, he could be for her.

If Eve keeps dominating the storys..... and the current administration doesn't start with better rounded stories not an A story for 6 weeks with Eve involved somehow and two tiny B stories that make no sense..... I may be out come Labor Day.....

Noooo don't shave his beard! I like his beard. Just my opinion. But anyway, I'm not too surprised he is leaving. It says "they left it open for him to return", which in Salem/Days world means "we could kill him off and just not show a body", so who knows what happens? I also wish for him to be written off to medical school.

Noooo don't shave his beard! I like his beard. Just my opinion. But anyway, I'm not too surprised he is leaving. It says "they left it open for him to return", which in Salem/Days world means "we could kill him off and just not show a body", so who knows what happens? I also wish for him to be written off to medical school.
I'm with DaysLady, I liked the beard on him.

I also do not want to see him go. I like Tripp, the relationship he and Kayla have developed, the fact that Steve will be back and Tripp won't be on screen let alone any of Steve's kids, and it's not a Brady or a Horton.

That's pretty standard on all the soaps, not just Days.
I'm actually well aware that other soaps do it. Just making the note that the line "left it open for character to return" really means nothing. I don't watch other soaps, just Days. Sorry my post was misleading.

Because of some of the rather inane story lines the writers involved him in, I started calling the character "Little Trippy." That said, the actor did a good job regardless of whatever nonsense the writers put in his mouth. He should be brought back as a medical student, intern, or resident, and a love interest introduced into the cast for him. In addition, with Joey lost in the depths of the prison system, the mighty Patch Johnson needs a son in Salem. In the meantime, I'll add Tripp to the list of characters I'd like to see return on a regular basis: Rory, T, Dr. Baker, and Tony/Andre.

Last edited:
Back