Departing.........arriving

What about Michael Horton? any kids?
Mike has a son, Jeremy. He was last seen in Salem in 2007.

Damn, Kristen is coming back. The only good thing about Chad leaving is with both him and Stefan (hopefully) gone by summer this show would have finally been Dimera free, now that won't happen regardless of Stefan's (the character) fate. I'm so disappointed.

I’m sure someone will post the video later. You can’t share Instagram stories through a link, but the actress who plays Ciara posted a video of her and her dog in the hair and makeup room. Then she took it down and tried to block her face out lol, but everyone knows Robin’s dog.

Lil0, I don't know her dogs either. I do know her from way, way back as the original Rachel Davis on Another World.

I know that many people get excited when the show brings back characters from the past or characters we have heard of, but haven't been seen for ages, such as Eve or Sarah. But, when they bring these people we don't really know - just know of - they are so different from when the person was here before, it seems like it would be better to bring in a whole new character.

I have read lots of posts where people are unhappy with the recasting and behavior of the Diana Colville character; many of us cannot stand who Eve is and how she is being portrayed because that is not how she was; same with Sarah. It is bad enough when they destroy legacy characters, like Hope, who I won't even watch anymore, but why do they have to make a big deal about people returning, when they are not the same people (either in character or portrayer)?

I just wish (as do most of you) that this stupid scheduling would be changed so they can fix the stories and people who aren't working.

Wow, I was a very young lad when my mother and sister starting watching a new soap called Another World. :clap: I remember Robin Strasser as Rachel seducing the young Dr. Russ Mathews from her hospital bed. Being a kid, I thought she was just a nice girl. LOL but I figured it out. Her mother was played by the great Constance Ford. I loved the character of Aunt Liz. Was disappointed in the Rachel recast of Victoria Wyndham. So long ago. :back:Robin Strasser could probably pull off playing Vivian.

Back