Departing.........arriving

Just listened to an interview with Kyle Lowder (Rex), which is mostly about a Christmas movie he is involved with, but he did spend a few seconds talking about his departure from Days.....in which he says he thinks his last appearance is Aug. 9th!!! He also refers to whatever is going on with Sarah in re: his brother Eric.......as to the "why".
With the way the show edits.....his last day has been said to be Aug. 27th....so who knows what Days has done with the story.

Evidently Tripp will be leaving Aug 27, Chloe during August, Rex the 9th, Ted will be going as well. Evidently when Days was renewed.......it meant more budget cuts, am guessing some cast members will go from contract to recurring once their contract is up.......or will get written out (not to say they might possibly return at some point for short visits.
I am guessing that the appearance guarantees were changed as well, which is why some characters seem to vanish for a couple weeks. ???

Who knows Poirot? Good guesses...........the powers in charge seem intent on making it very difficult for Days to succeed. The writers, producers, directors and actors can only do so much.

Is Stefan leaving?

Last edited by a moderator:
Not so far.....tho it was initially thought the character would be written out shortly after taking over....evidently he has superceded expectations....so...nothing has come out indicating him leaving.

So, we still have Vivian yet to return, I saw a posting that Jordan also comes back, and Chad and Abby are set to return. That sounds like a battle for DiMera, which might be interesting if it was written well, so we know it won't be. By then, Gabi and Stefan should be together and in love so they will be teamed together (my speculation, but come on - who doesn't see that coming?) And I am still looking for when Kristen finally leaves and Nicole comes back, although at this point, I am tired of anything about this actress/character. But she should be returning about the time that Eric and Sarah get married or pregnant. (Again, speculation, but again, what else do these writers know???)

there has been nothing official about Vivian coming to Salem.
Yes. Jordan will be returning, Chad & Abby later on..Sept.???
Kristen can't leave soon enough for me...agree that this fake Nicole thing has gone on way too long. Past due is info on real Nicole....as is the return of Jack's memory.
Chloe & Tripp will also be departing this month.

I've noticed that Louise Sorrel's (Vivian) picture is still on the DiMera mantel. So are we being played here? Or does she return via Robin Strasser after plastic surgery, LOL!

Are you sure we don't know that she will be playing Vivian Alamain? I have ready on a few sites for a while now that this is who she will be playing. The sites may just be speculating I guess, but every indication is that she will be playing Vivian Alamain. A good indicator would be to catch a glimpse of the picture of Vivian on the mantle of the fireplace at the DiMansion. Currently it is Louise Sorel so if Robin Strasser will be playing Viv, I'm sure that picture will be updated.

Anyways, I know, I know, unless it is confirmed by Jason47 we don't know but I'm going to double down on that she's playing Vivian.
:wink:

Back