Departing

I hope not, but I have to wonder if they will write/wrote Kayla and Steve out together?
I hope not, supercouple. That leaves just Roman of the Brady siblings of that generation and as he is rarely seen, he might as well not be on Days at all.

IF Kayla is written out and we haven't anything to indicate this, I think another family needs to be introduced or have Kimberley, Max or Frankie return to represent.

OR, Days will pull a Melaswen storyline and reverse it's decision on letting Steve go.

You know, Muzza, you reminded me of something. I am not of those who have watched from Day 1, but I certainly remember how the Bradys arrived, more or less, one by one, (Roman first) Don't know if Days just took their time back then with casting, or there were better applicants, casting directors or what. But the Bradys became a force in Salem. the DiMeras were sort of in and out of town, back & forth, thought dead, no they weren't. It really worked, but hated when Stefano became a permanent fixture in town instead of appearing for 10 months, leaving, for 6, returning, etc. They need a family to come in. Bradys nearly gone, nothing left of Hortons...now Johnsons. Ugh.

But if Kayla were to leave, then we would have only one doctor in a town that has many multi-million dollar corporations etc. That wouldn't make sense. That would mean, oh silly me, there I go using logic again.

Do TPTB have a death wish for Days?? They're giving the viewers an overdose of the worthless, repulsive, Big Zero, but can't find a worthwhile plot that will keep fan-favorite Steve on screen. They have again resorted to the weary, sleep-inducing "who's-the-daddy" plot, are keeping the equally boring Lyin' Lani around, and seem about to bring back Kristen, a character who wore out her welcome long ago. The only way that this all might work out is if Kristen murders both Stefan O. and Lani, and the heroic Steve has to be brought back to bring her to justice. (How about Steve tracks her down to Hawaii where Kristen falls into the Kilauea volcano?)

Well :fan::fan::fan::fan:

So we get more Lani and more Stefan0.

This is not good news. I am not a happy camper.
I agree. Lani never appealed to me and I can't stand StefanO. I'm sorry Stephen Nichols (Patch0 is leaving. Sure would be fun to have him and Peter Reckell (Bo) back aggravating each other.

Last edited by a moderator:
I never saw the charm of Steve Johnson as many on this site, so I'm like, okay let's make room for another vet! So I predict Steve gets so angry at Kayla working with Stefan DiMera to get his eye back, he ends up leaving her!

It's unlikely that Steve was killed off, since when he left, they were still negotiating (at least that's what it appears to be based on info gathered). And it's doubtful Kayla is leaving, since we haven't heard that and I believe she's been in pictures recently. I'm very disappointed in the usage of the vets, and agree that they are slowly losing viewers. At least there are no teens this summer to torture us on Days. They seem to have aged out everyone, and the youngest group (Ari, Tate, Sami's many) are too young, so we are spared that insanity this summer.

Back