Donating to the cause...

Hi all, I'm new to the board but have been reading the summaries for a long time--this board rocks! I'm happy to donate to someone who brightens my day 5 times a week :D
If anyone hasn't said it yet, let me scoop Nurse Hamster in saying "Welcome to the Spectator!"

:welcome:

:welcome: to the board Fogcity & Rita1957!!

I don't mind the scoop Wayne. I think the more we welcome folks, the more they will want to stick around! :)

Thank you, Nurse Hamster! It's nice to be here and I will definitely post more regularly now that I've started. :)

I was happy to donate! I would love to be ahead of the game again!

I don't mind donating at all and in fact, I did just that. Thanks for making it so easy by just clicking on that link.

I am another one who has been lurking and reading the updates for a long time. I just signed up today to post on the forums here.

Thank you for all you do. I really appreciate it.:)

Thanks for the welcome, Old Cowgirl. You are right ... my avatar is Audrey Hepburn wearing her famous hat from Breakfast at Tiffany's. I'm a vintage fan and think Hepburn's clothes were just the best! Thanks again! Talk with you soon.

Hi Wayne! Thanks so much for the summary of the donation goal, purposes and suggested amount. It really helps! I'm off to donate now and I don't know about anyone else, but I'd love any updates you would feel comfortable making to us about our progress. I guess what I'm saying is that if we get close and need some more donations to just push us over the top, I'd really consider giving again. Also, I'd be very happy to donate toward the software updates too. Seems fair to me and of course, I really, really want days ahead back ... and soon I hope!

Hi Wayne! Thanks so much for the summary of the donation goal, purposes and suggested amount. It really helps! I'm off to donate now and I don't know about anyone else, but I'd love any updates you would feel comfortable making to us about our progress. I guess what I'm saying is that if we get close and need some more donations to just push us over the top, I'd really consider giving again.

First, thank you, and everyone else for your donations. In regards to updates, I'm afraid that I don't have access to that information. Everything's being handled by Poirot on her end, since it is her satellite, but I'm sure she won't object to sharing such info.

Wayne

Donating to the Cause

Ok - that was easy. I just made a $15 donation thru PayPal. Already printed my receipt. Anyone that needs to open an account, its VERY EASY (of course, I sell/buy on E-bay so I already had an account).

Barb - there isn't a specific $$ amount listed that you need to get "our" website up and running again. I'll keep checking back - please let us know how it goes with your equipment needs, so we can donate more money if need be.

Been reading Prevuze just to kinda keep up, but I really miss this site. It's the best write up by far, and I also enjoy reading all the posts!! I can be having a bad day, read your summary and all the posts and be laughing my head off!

EVERYONE HAVE A GREAT HALLOWEEN!! I live in Michigan, and Friday is supposed to be around 58 in the Detroit area. Glad for the kids, then the bottom falls out and we get 9 months of winter - LOL!! I'm sure Barb can relate - probably even more so.

We are very near what we think the costs may be, however, I have run into a snag as the recommended supplier has not replied to me after I wrote last Friday. He had answered my first query, tho it took a couple of days, but I think I have waited long enough. So I guess I am going to have to try another supplier. I was very disappointed, as was hoping to install next week. Will keep you updated.

It will be well worth the wait. I am so looking foreward to reading the day ahead again. I keep getting mixed up to if I read it or saw it on TV. I say things that are not in the summary yet.

Well Here is hoping that this will put you even closer and that you are able to find a supplier easily. Thanks for all you do Wayne and Barb. been reading the summaries on Dustins old page but I really miss your write ups .

Just to let you know I donated to our cause of getting our days a head post back. Hope all goes well and thank you so much for all you do for all of us readers.l

All things have a silver lining....even losing (temporarily thank goodness) our Days Ahead feed.....look at all the members we have met due to the loss and many have decided to join in our discussion threads....!!!! Welcome to all you guys...!!!!!

Hi Barb, just donated and looking forward to see Days Ahead back in business!! Please let us know if anything else is needed!! Thank you so much for all you do!!!

Back