Donating to the cause...

Seems Christmas has come early for The Salem Spectator....!!!! :D :D

All right. After the bad evening I had I can use some good news. I don't think I will sleep tonight thinking about it.

Update..........So my son is here, and miraculously managed to get the receiver (It arrived Wed. nite) all hooked up. However.......glitch........there is no "quality" bar, so I will have to call the seller, who has also already told me I might have to get some other part for outside on the dish, if mine is old. My son had to leave, so I am waiting to call........and also may have to try and get some dish installer, as the part would go on something pretty hard to reach.
All I can say, if my son had not happened to come, there is no way on this planet I could have hooked everything up. Will keep you all posted.

Yea!!! I am so excited. We are almost at the finish line. Can't wait to see the day ahead again. I so miss reading it with my breakfast.

Talked to the seller, who tells me that the reason there is no quality bar, is that there is nothing being broadcast. Get this........I will have to get up at 3 a.m. Sun nite/Mon a.m. to see if the thing is working or not.....and if not, then we have to go for the other part. sigghhh.

Talked to the seller, who tells me that the reason there is no quality bar, is that there is nothing being broadcast. Get this........I will have to get up at 3 a.m. Sun nite/Mon a.m. to see if the thing is working or not.....and if not, then we have to go for the other part. sigghhh.

"Well, Jane, it just goes to show you, it's always something."

Now those were the days....!!!!!!!! That show was genius as were all the players...!!

Right now I feel about like Beaver Cleaver, tho.....for whom nothing ever went right. LOL

Barb,

It just takes time. Just blame those people who want to complicate our lives with technology. That's what I do and it makes me feel better! :D

awww...I feel bad I didn't get to donate!!!..:)

I've been reading spoilers instead of days ahead with my busy schedule this week... oh well..

I will keep my eye here in case you need more funds for the additional parts and stuff...:)

you guys really go above and beyond at this site... it is much much enjoyed

Color me very depressed right now. Got up at 3 a .m. to see if whatever that problem is would get fixed when there was some broadcasting, but there was nothing. I had very little sleep before that, because I knew I had to get up, very little after as was too wide awake and upset.
So now I have to call this guy again, and these are long distance calls. Very frustrated. And I know that right before a holiday.....ha, try to get anyone.

It will all get worked out, please try not to worry about it....relax, have a nice holiday and it will get fixed when it gets fixed....!!!! :D

Back