EJ?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well that is just the worst news ever......Hopefully, it is something said like a throwaway line, put in just in case sometime in the far future they can convince James Scott to return.

Personally, I hate red herrings, and wild goose chases. And to me, that is what all this nonsense with Sami saying that name a dozen times a day is.....the big "if".

What is the point? Sami chased all over Europe following nonsensical clues that took her no where. If EJ was such a wonderful and loving husband and father, why subject her to that? Yuk, the character is just ...a dog. Nahhh, dogs are loving and loyal. Pond scum is better.

Thanks Kat for the find........but I will take it with a grain of salt. :)

What is the point? Sami chased all over Europe following nonsensical clues that took her no where. If EJ was such a wonderful and loving husband and father, why subject her to that?
Exactly. He would've contacted her the minute he was able to. Not sent her all over on the scavenger hunt. Unless he has amnesia, too. :rolleyes:

I'm not weighing in on the arguments about EJ Dimera but he certainly would add another element to the DiMeras having Chad as the good DiMera trying to better the family name, EJ the devious, manipulative, DiMera and Andre the DiMera struggling with good or evil.

Soap Opera Digest is reporting Kristen visits Susan and when she sees the EJ wall, she says if only she knew he was alive. Love it! I would love for EJ to return, but only if it's James Scott. I wouldn't want anyone else to play EJ. For me, that would be like someone else playing Stefano. I'm hoping he'll return long enough to reunite with Sami at least. Ron C seems to be luring alot of characters back, like Vivian, so why not EJ?!

I'm officially bummed. EJ was wishy washy and a major *bleep*. Sorry but, just not feeling it. Maybe he'll come back long enough for him and Sami to run off together. One can only hope. After all who would want EJ back without Sami right?

I'm officially bummed. EJ was wishy washy and a major *bleep*. Sorry but, just not feeling it. Maybe he'll come back long enough for him and Sami to run off together. One can only hope. After all who would want EJ back without Sami right?

From what I read we won’t be seeing EJ, we will just hear Kristen saying he is alive and that is it.

EJ is a strong enough character to be on the show without Sami, and I would love for him to return. It would certainly be a win for the DiMera family. Although it would kind of defeat the purpose of him returning without Sami at his side.

Reactions: YPG
Considering Stefano took EJ after he died so Sami could never be with him, I would not be surprised to see him show up again one day.

Reactions: YPG
Anyone notice in today's show, the cops says 'wow you have an amazing lawyer that got you out of everything ", but he never clarified who the lawyer was. I know Marlena said Justin had told her Sami was in jail, and another character says something about Justin being her lawyer, but the cops line just struck me.

They'll probably bring back EJ eventually, with another actor, but it won't be as meaningful if Alison Sweeney (Sami) can play her, doesn't return too. I read Sami will be gone by late winter.

After all who would want EJ back without Sami right?

Plenty of fans would. Contrary to some of the posts in this thread, I'd argue there is a much larger subset of fans who did not and still do not like Samantha Gene Brady being romantically paired with her 2x rapist and abuser. Why do you think so many are now excited to see her in scenes with Lucas and Rafe?

That said, here are my thoughts on the matter:

Lots of anvils dropping the past couple weeks. Sami has stated more than once that EJ was 6 foot 5 and British. If they were recasting, why would she say that? Plus all the EJ talk from Susan. And Sami and Rafe growing closer again. Rafe and EJ were always enemies.

For the GH watchers here, was Ron the one who wrote Michelle Stafford's secret entrance on to that show? We keep getting casting news spoiled but what if James Scott (EJ) taped a cameo and they've kept it secret?

My other thought is could Tyler Christopher's character be an amnesiac EJ? I don't care what's been said interviews. Starting him off thinking he is someone else and then revealing later that he is EJ could still pass as a new character. I remember months ago Alison Sweeney (Sami) following him on Twitter before the casting news broke. She doesn't follow a lot of cast members.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back