EJ?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Heck, let's bring back Grace so Sami and Chad can fight over her. :sarcasm:
Why stop there? Salem could have its own Night of the Living Dead in which all characters who were played by actors who are still among the living return to life. Imagine the horror and joy of Salemites if Bart, Zack, Rolf, Jack, Trent Robbins, Tricky Nicky, St. Daniel, Faye Walker, Arianna I, Madison James, Serena, Lexie, Ava, Paige, Deimos, Bo, Ford Decker, and yes, even EJ all suddenly appeared in the Town Square.
They could say magical Daniel had two hearts. :sarcasm:
The miraculous Dr. McScuffy potentially has an infinite number of hearts. Like amoebas, St. Daniel's heart keeps reproducing through mitosis. If Dr. Grant opened Brady's chest, she'd probably find a large number of little Daniel hearts crying to get out so they can grow to full size and be implanted into lucky Salemites.

Hear hear Poirot. As much as I wanted Will back in Salem, I fear the repercussions of his resurrection. If no death means anything in Salem, it takes a big oomph out of the drama.
So does the knowledge that deathly ill Salemites will surely recover when there's been no word that they've been written out of the cast.

Last edited:
did they show or say that Kayla or any of the characters were in the surgery that removed Daniel's heart?
If TPTB want to bring back a character, these things don't matter, NikkiFan. Lexie did the autopsy on her brother, Tony, yet he came back. There are many other such ludicrous examples, but you get my drift. As long as we keep watching it, the writers will keep writing it. :)

The majority of posters on this board don't want an EJ return, but what about Salemites? Other than Sami, who would welcome back Elvis, even at the DiMansion? Andre and Kate wouldn't want the competition, Chad would find EJ an unwelcome reminder of the ugly DiMera past, Abigail would barf, and Harold would gag at the thought of having to again sanitize the DiMansion couch after EJ's tacky trysts and hate boinks. Other resurrections would be equally problematical for certain Salemites.

Gabi: She'd be thrilled at the return of Arianna I, but what if her older sister started bossing her around, got more face time with Rafe, and made a move on Eli.

Brady: He'd be fleeing for the K-mansion basement if Dr. McScruffy arrived and started to rip into him for using his extended life to torment Nicole at the same time that Madison James and Arianna I demanded that he choose among his former fiances.

Nicole: She'd be thrilled at the return of St. Daniel and Faye Walker, but how would she feel if she was walking across the Town Square and bumped into her awful ex-husband, Dr. Trent Robbins.

Nick: Julie would be thrilled at his return and probably offer him a job at Doug's Place, but how would Gabi deal with a resurrected Nick? And would Salemites really want to watch as Nick and Trent renew their argument over Melanie Jonas?

Correct. The assumption is that Kristen (if that was her) was referring to EJ when she said something about "the real thing". But who knows really what she meant?

I mean, what if there was a Susan egg, Stefano sperm kept on ice, frozen in time. Then got put together, surrogate, etc. Or, as in a GL back story some years ago,twins were born, one taken away, sold, given to someone else. Soooooo............

I'd welcome the twin story. :)

The earlier mention of Daniel tormenting Brady would be a hoot. Only because Brady could use the help.

Well, EJ did not "pop up" as Will did, and, supposedly, in Will's case, he was still alive and breathing when Rolf & Susan found him. Rolf first injected him with the drug to slow his heart rate & pulse enough to make him appear dead, and then later, with the stuff, to counteract it and bring him back to normal.

That is NOT the case with EJ, who was shot, was bleeding profusely, etc.

Hmmmm. Remember this IS Salem!

Any one and in any way can be brought back to life no matter how they died! I, for one, would love to see James Scott (EJ) back even if it is for a short while. It's a soap, so anything is possible.

Well, EJ did not "pop up" as Will did, and, supposedly, in Will's case, he was still alive and breathing when Rolf & Susan found him. Rolf first injected him with the drug to slow his heart rate & pulse enough to make him appear dead, and then later, with the stuff, to counteract it and bring him back to normal.

That is NOT the case with EJ, who was shot, was bleeding profusely, etc.

Points taken, lol, yeah, to the meat and potatoes of it, they are not similar. Still got me thinking they got some resurrection juice roaming around some sort of laboratory. Hehe! I don't want EJ alive either, but I do not think Sami and EJ will ever invade our Days TV screens again like the way its been 4 years ago. James Scott (EJ) said he wouldn't return, but so did Louise Sorel (Vivian). Even just a brief scenario, I can stomach a EJ and Sami reunion. Run off in the sunset please and off the screen!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back