Facebook posts and Tweets from Salemites, Part 18

Status
Not open for further replies.
Post from Ciara: I was visiting my cousin Jeannie - oops I mean Theresa - and she had this mean lady over. When the mean lady came in, there was this odd moaning sound; it was scary. Anyway, I was coloring at Jeannie's - oops I mean Theresa's - kitchen table and I found a paper that the lady dropped. I put it with my treasures in my backpack. The paper said something about kings or something - I wonder if anyone might want to see it more than that mean lady?

Facebook post from Bo Brady: I hear Junior is doing the "Jailhouse Rock"!!

Reply from Sami: Yep, Uncle Bo... and if he thinks he can send me some sappy letter begging for forgiveness, I'm going to "Return to Sender" and when I'm done with him, he's going to be a "Poor Boy".

Reply from Nicole: Guess he'll be in "Heartbreak Hotel", right?

Reply from Vargas: I want Elvis to be my "Teddy Bear".

Reply from Harold: Do you think they'll allow Master DiMera to wear his "Blue Suede Shoes" in prison?

Reply from Roman: Hey, EJ... "Are You Lonesome Tonight"?

Reply from Marlena: It's too bad he got hooked up with a "Hard Headed Woman".

Reply from Rafe: EJ, looks like you're finally in "T-R-O-U-B-L-E".

Reply from Stefano: Elvis, I told you repeatedly not to get involved with the "Devil in Disguise"! I knew Samantha Brady would be your downfall, you imbecile.

Reply from EJ: Hey, everybody... "Don't Be Cruel"... I'm "All Shook Up" here.

Reply from Susan Banks Crumb: Oh, my poor, poor baby. You all have a bunch of "Suspicious Minds". My sweet baby boy would never do anything illegal. He's my "King of the Whole Wide World".

Reply from EJ: Thanks, mother. At least you'll always "Love Me Tender".

Facebook post from Nicole Walker:
You know you've really gone way too far when even Caroline Brady is giving you dirty looks and you can't get somebody to cooperate with you when you're the one on the sneaking-in-a-hacksaw side of the jail cell. Maybe I should have glued those papers back together myself after all.

Daniel Jonas likes this.

Reply from Jennifer Rose Horton-Deveraux
Daniel! When did you re-add Nicole on Facebook?

Reply from Daniel Jonas
See, this is why I'm upset. You just don't get it, do you Jennifer? Stop watching what I do on Facebook, stop commenting on it, just STOP.

Eve Donovan likes Daniel Jona's comment.

EVE!!!! You two are both friends with EVE!!!!

Reply from Eve Donovan
I knew you would try to put a bad spin on this, Jennifer. The fact is, Daniel is a grown man... and oh, by the way, he's not yours anymore.

We'll see about that. It's bad enough what you're trying to do to Jack's memory but to move in on Daniel and think he won't find out about you... well you won't get away with it.

Reply from Nicole Walker
How nice of you all to actually care. At least now I know who my friends are. @Eric Brady @Rafe Hernandez.

Reply from Eric Brady
How many times do I have to tell you that there's nothing for you here?
Sami Brady likes this

Reply from Rafe Hernandez
Hey Nicole, sorry I never answered your message or followed up on your concerns about Liam Frazer. I've been kinda busy with - wait, the station's calling me, I'll message you later.

Reply from Nicole Walker
Well, Sami, I was just going to ignore you, but since you decided to weigh in on my life, let me just reassure you: when Eric and I walk down the aisle Rafe will be part of the wedding party, not part of the wedding crashing party.

Sami Brady pokes Nicole Walker

Reply from Eve Donovan
*gets popcorn*

Tweet from Bo Brady: Is it true? Is Elvis Junior in the Salem jail weeping, howling, and baying at the moon?

Reply from Roman: You bet, little brother. We've got him dead to rights this time.

Reply from Sami: And I did it, didn't I Daddy! I HATE him and that cheap tramp, Abigail, too!

Reply from Hope: Bo, doesn't this great news mean that you can come home now?

Reply from Bo Brady: Sorry, Fancy Face, Stefano is still at large. I can't rest until I cut off the head of the DiMera monster.

Reply from Hope: Bo, Stefano is in his dotage. He's definitely losing it. He's just been completely outfoxed by Kate.

Reply from Bo Brady: No Fancy Face, the Phoenix always rises. Besides, Andre might come back to life.

Reply from Aiden. Good thinking, Bo. There's no sense taking any chances with the DiMera threat. You stay in Margaritaville and battle for truth and justice. I'll look after Hope.

Reply from the Salem Bar Association to Carrie Reed: Please refrain from giving advice on anyone's divorce law. Stick to lost cats, dressing up as Princess Hag, and looking out for your hapless husband.

Reply from Rafe: Hey, I was the expert on finding lost cats. Carrie just sat around our office hoping to have an affair with me.

Reply from Sami: What a hag! I HATE her!

Reply from Eve: Who is this Carrie? Is she somebody that I can sue?

Tweet from Sami: Attention world -- my faithless husband had cheap hook-ups with that little tramp Abigail Deveraux! Check out my Facebook page for the shocking photos!

Reply from Sonny: Whatever.

Reply from Rory: Who's Abigail Deveraux?

Reply from Kristen: I just checked the pictures. Ho hum. Pretty tame stuff compared to that hot tape of me with Father Eric.

Reply from Maggie: Oh, poor Jennifer. I must bring her some home-baked cookies.

Reply from the Love Doctor: Poor Jen, she must need some TLC. I'm on my way to the Horton house.

Reply from Chad: Poor Abigail. I think I'll arrange to send her flowers.

Reply from Sami: Poor Jennifer? Poor Abigail? Where's the OUTRAGE?! You people are supposed sympathize with ME! I HATE you!

Facebook post from Theresa Donovan: I HATE smartphones with their stupid ability to record people. First it was that jerk JJ Deveraux recording me doing something illegal and now that doody-head John Black taping me saying something I'm already regretting. I HATE THEM!!

Reply from Sami: Hey, little Jeannie, you're sounding an awful lot like me! Way to go, girl!!

Tweet from Henderson: Some unpleasantness at the mansion today. Mr. John Black was rendered unconscious with a poker and that trollop Theresa Donovan says Mr. Brady Black did it.

Reply from Theresa: Yes, Brady did it! Brady did it! Not me! Not me!

Reply from Henderson: Me thinks that the lady doth protest too much.

Reply from Abe Carver: Me too.

Reply from JJ: Me too.

Reply from Sami: Let's focus people! Who cares who clobbered John Black! The real trollop in Salem who deserves punishment is Abigail Deveraux! I HATE her!!!

Reply from Theresa: Thanks, cuz! At least someone is in my corner. All of you should be throwing mud on that dirty Abby.

Reply from Eric: I wouldn't really count having Sami in your corner as a high honor. Besides, she's not really supporting you...she's totally focused on her revenge plans.

Reply from Sami: Shut up, Eric!! Little Jeannie's right! We should all throw mud on dirty Abby!

Reply from Eric and Will and Sonny: Sigh......

Facebook post from Kate to Abby: Hey, Abigail, I heard you took a ride on the DiMera Express. Good for you! I mean, I think you're a skank for doing that to Sami, but part of me is secretly happy to see Sami's world crashing down. But I'm warning you right now, you little tart, if you even THINK of going near Rafe, I'll make Sami's revenge look like child's play.

Reply from Lucas: Wait, what??? Abby?? EJ??? Not my sweet little niece! Nooooooo!!

Reply from Eric and Will and Sonny: Sigh......

Reply from Sami: What's with these sighs, people! I am 100% in the right! Dirty little Abby deserves EVERYTHING that she's getting!

Reply from Eve: You bet she does. The nasty little witch had the nerve to slap me across the face. And why? Only because I want the money to send my dear daughter to Stanford.

Second Reply from Eve: Little Abby is a loathsome creature, but let's not forget that her selfish, self-righteous mother is just as bad.

Reply from Theresa: Yes, people like dirty Abby and prissy Jenny do give Salem women a bad name. P.S., I didn't hit John Black with that poker.

Reply from Sami: Great news about John Black, but lets stay on topic. Dirty little Abby is a total tramp who deserves to have a bucket of fire ants dumped on her head!

Reply from Sonny: Will, call the men in the white coats. This time, your mom has gone completely off the deep end.

Reply from Will: Sigh....

Tweet from EJ (yes, he has access to social media in the Salem jail): Woe is me. My sweethot, Samanther, has turned against me. None of my loving words has any effect. All my other visitors are equally unkind. Where did I go wrong?

Reply from Sami: Loving words? Try cheap excuses. I HATE you!!

Reply from Jennifer: You monster! You've made my perfect daughter's life a living hell! I hate you too!

Reply from Will: Sorry, EJ, but the simple truth is that you stink!

Reply from Bo Brady: Hey, Elvis Junior, the sight of you in my big brother's jail is almost enough to get me back to Salem for a good laugh and a Brady burger.

Reply from Kate: You lowlife. You think things are bad now? Wait until next month when you see the latest bottom line for your favorite divisions of DiMera Enterprises.

Reply from EJ: Fatha!! Save me!!

Reply from Stefano: Sorry Elvis, but I'm on the run from a mysterious arrest warrant that popped up out of nowhere. Gotta go. My flight to Alamania leaves in a few minutes.

Reply from EJ: Bloody hell!

Facebook post from Daniel to Jennifer: Hey Jen, let's get together for lunch so you can tell me about each and every person you ever had an issue with so that if they show up in Salem, I'll know that you HATE THEM. Did some little boy steal your cupcake in fourth grade? Did some Suzie Q sell more Girl Scout Cookies than you?? Did you have a paperboy who always threw your paper in the hedges?? Did a bagger at the Salem Market always put your bread in the bottom of the bag to get smashed?? Geez, how's a guy supposed to know about an old high school rival that you never talked about???

Facebook post from ComaJohn: Wow, a visit from Doc, Roman, Eric AND Sami??? If they're all visiting me and Sami wasn't screaming about how I ruined her life when I had sex with Marlena on the Titan conference room table, I must be in bad shape....and that's a fact!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back