Facebook posts and Tweets from Salemites, Part 18

Status
Not open for further replies.
Tweet from Stefano Dimera: Peter, I already told you I'll get you out when my latest arrest warrants expire, stop whining. Jeannie T, that mansion is mine, hands off!

Reply from Kate Roberts: Actually the mansion belongs to me! You better watch your back or I'll make sure Hillbilly Clyde moves in too! He's the latest man to give me my soul and I won't lose out again.

Tweet from a Salem Park squirrel: Red alert, fellow creatures. Sourpuss Eric Brady and his camera have invaded our domain. Keep your distance unless you want your day ruined by his sanctimonious, self-righteous presence.

Reply from squirrel No. 2: Oh, no, not him! I'd rather have the muggers, drunken Salem U. students, and that big, hairy drug dealer who lives under a shrub.

Reply from squirrel No. 3: Or even that English guy with the camera who kept shouting, "greetings"!

Reply from Horton Cabin raccoon No. 1: Thanks for the tip. We're getting ready for our Smith Island critter Christmas and won't tolerate any wet blankets spoiling things.

Reply from Horton Cabin raccoon No. 2: That's right. These days, we're packing serious heat, and unwanted Salemites will intrude on our cabin at their own risk.

Reply from Victor to the raccoons: By any chance would you raccoons be interested in a contract hit on a hayseed drug dealer?

Tweet from Nunzio's Pizzeria and Trattoria of Salem: Please Salemites, when you start home with our gourmet pizzas, don't delay like a certain Dr. Jonas. We're told that he let two of our fine pizzas grow cold while chit-chatting in the Town Square. Unbelievable.

Reply from Anne Milbauer: Appalling. If he treats fine pizzas this way, imagine the fate of those unlucky enough to be his patients.

Tweet from the detective whose job was saved when Bo Brady left the Salem P.D. to other members of his "mock Rafe" group: OMG, big news. Hernandez just resigned. How could this happen??? Sure he did no work, but nobody on the Salem P.D. ever does, especially Roman Brady

Reply from member No. 2: Our do-nothing leader, Roman Brady, threw a temper tantrum when he learned that Rafe covered up the fact that his little sister, the Fallon shooter, once hired some nutcase to pretend to stalk her.

Reply from member No. 3: Is that all?? Our old pal Bo, and his wife, the former Salem mugger, used to try to solve crimes by committing more felonies than the people they were investigating, and Roman never batted an eye.

Reply from member No. 4: This is bad. Without Hernandez, we won't have much to joke about. When he was married to screechy Sami, fighting with EJ, and having granny sex with Kate Roberts, he was a gift that kept on giving.

Reply from member No. 1: It's more than bad. I'm so depressed that I'm heading over to the Pub to eat a whole platter of Brady Burgers. Who wants to join me?

Salem social media reacts to the news about Rafe, and Roman does not fare well.

Tweet from Sami: Who forced out Rafe!!?? Whoever it was, I HATE him!!!

Reply from Caroline: Sami, dear, it was your father.

Reply from Sami: Ooops.

Reply from Giselle van Hopper: I'm so disappointed with Roman Brady. I can't believe that I once admired this silly man. He'll never accompany me to another art auction.

Reply from Bo Brady: Rafe forced out simply for protecting family?? What is my big brother thinking? If I wasn't on a beach in Hawaii investigating the DiMeras, I'd come home and straighten him out.

Reply from "Town Square Grandmother": Fie on Roman Brady. He's a bum. The sight of handsome Rafe confidently striding through the Town Square proudly wearing his badge and gun always made my heart flutter.

Reply from Stefano: Roman Brrrady is a fool. I'm no fan of Rrrraphael Hernandez, but he was a perfect fit for the Salem P.D., a group whose ineptitude has entertained me for years. If only the state tax people were so unprofessional.

Reply from Sami: Shut up all you doody-heads!! My daddy is the smartest, bestest man in the world!! I HATE you all!!!! P.S. -- in case you didn't know, I'm now a Hollywood big shot.

Salem social media continues to buzz about Rafe's forced resignation.

Tweet from "Concerned Salemite": Dump bumbling Roman Brady, Giselle van Hopper's fancy man. Bring back the fearless Rafe!!

Reply from "Salem's Biggest Cubs Fan:" G-Man Rafe brought a badly-needed touch of class to our otherwise hopeless Brady-led police force. Reinstate him now!!

Reply from "Salem Cat Lady": Handsome Rafe found my lost kitty. I hate to think what would have happened to poor Mr. Mittens without him. I want him back on the Salem P.D. immediately!!

Reply from "Salem's Best Grandmother:" I've heard that manly Rafe appreciated the charms of older ladies. We need a gentleman of such taste and discernment on our police force. Rehire him today!!

Reply from "Salem Police Buff": Bring back the mighty Rafe now!! He kept Salem virtually crime free!!

Reply from Stefano and Clyde: :rotfl::rotfl:

Reply from Sami: By the way, even though I'm a Hollywood big shot now, Lucas, Rafe, Austin, Brandon and Franco all still belong to me. None of you Salem ladies better even think of giving my men the eye. Especially my stoopid doody-head sister, Carrie.

Reply from Lucas: While I'm flattered and all, you do realize that Franco is dead, right?

Reply from Sami: If he dares to look at another woman, especially Carrie, he's dead to me, all right.

Reply from Lucas: sigh.........

Reply from Rafe: double sigh.......

Reply from Roman Brady: Wow, I didn't realize people liked Rafe so much. :eek:

Reply from "Concerned Salemite": Hey Roman, you also don't seem to be aware that a major drug ring is operating in Salem and that our city is swamped with what it's selling.

Reply from Clyde: Shhhh.

Reply from Jeremiah: Drugs? No wonder the boss has been so mad at me. The "product" I've been flooding Salem with is men's razors!!
Reply from Daniel and Brady: What-zors?
Reply from Roman: What!! You mean that new five-bladed flexball Gillette Fusion razor that I bought cheap from some guy near the Town Square really didn't fall off the back of a truck??

Reply from Clyde and Jeremiah: :rotfl::rotfl:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back