Facebook posts and Tweets from Salemites, Part 18

Status
Not open for further replies.
Facebook post from Sami: I figured out why my sweet smoochy-moochy is dead. It's mom and John's fault for having sex on the conference room table at Titan! They ruined my life! I HATE THEM!

Reply from John: Can someone put me back into a coma?? I didn't miss this nonsense....and that's a fact!

New Facebook post by Bo Brady: My warm fuzzy feeling has faded. I now have this empty sensation. The hope that I'd get Elvis Junior gave meaning to my life and now that's gone. Time to head back to the cantina for multiple margaritas.

Reply by Rafe: I feel your pain, Bo. The thought of throwing EJ in jail or at least me bouncing him all over the Town Square gave me hope for the future. Now all that's left is endless, pointless conversations with Kate and my unforgiving, opaque ex-girl friend.

Reply from Roman: I hear you, little brother. Without EJ to aim at, I've got nothing. My social life is a zero, and the only woman who's interested in me is that awful Gisele van Hopper.

Reply from Stefano: Cheer up, gentlemen. I'm still out there somewhere. Ha, ha! Catch me if you can. Fat chance! And if you think you'll catch Elvis's foul murderer forget it. He's all mine!

Reply from "Salem Kat Lady": Mr. Jennings, my beloved kitty is missing. Can you help me find her like that nice Carrie Reed?

Reply from "Noise Sensitive": My neighbor's dog barking is driving me nuts. I want to sue, will you take my case?

Reply from "Salem Pub Crawler": Overhearing conversations between certain people at the Brady Pub has left me depressed and with a feeling that humanity has no redeeming qualities. Do I have a case against them?

Reply from "Salem's Best Dry Cleaner": EJ DiMera never paid his dry cleaning bill. Can I collect from his estate?

Reply from "Smith Islander": A certain family doesn't properly maintain their cabin and the place if full of squirrels, raccoons, and the occasional bear. This is spoiling my side of Smith Island. Do I have a case?

Reply from Aiden: Sigh, I think I need to take a long cruise on one of those ships Doug and Julie like to talk about.

Facebook post from Sami: Hey everyone, I'm gonna be a BIG STAR! Yep, Hollywood came knocking and they want to make a movie about ME! They want to put ME on TV. I'm gonna be the next big thing in Hollywood!! So everyone who hates me can go suck lemons!

Reply from Brady: Aren't you still mourning your dead husband??

Reply from Sami: Who? Oh.. yeah, him. Of course I'm mourning ol' PJ's death and by the way, don't you think I look rather becoming in my black dresses? Really sets off my coloring nicely. I should ask the Hollywood guys if that can be my signature color.

Reply from Lucas: What's the name of the movie, The Bride of Frankenstein??

Reply from Carrie: LOL, good one, Lucas! More like The Bride of Chucky!

Reply from Sami: SHUT UP! I hate both of you! Besides, my smoochy-moochy's name wasn't Chucky. It was... it was.... ummm, oh... yeah..... Sinatra. Yeah, me and Sinatra were so happy until he went, well, wherever he went, but that's not my concern now, because I'm gonna be a star!!

Facebook post from Will Horton: OMG THEY'RE MAKING A MOVIE ABOUT MY ARTICLE! I...don't know how I feel about that, actually...
Reply from Abigail Deveraux: Well, how would you feel if I told you if you don't tell them to completely change my name and appearance, I will pull an Eve and sue your *bleep*?
Reply from Will Horton: ...Okay. Cool. I'll tell them to change your name completely.

Facebook post from Jeannie Theresa: Wait, Hollywood is making a movie about my cousin Sami?? That's so not fair! Wonder who I have to sleep with, marry, shoot or embezzle from so that someone makes a movie about ME? Man, Sami's so lucky; everything good always comes her way. When's it going to be MY turn for some of that luck??

Reply from Ciara: I know, right??

Facebook post from Kristen: A movie about Sami? Who's kidding whom? How about me?? My life has been soooo much more interesting. The stint in the harem by itself is filmworthy. I wonder whom I'll have to drug, rape, blackmail, seduce or bug to make this happen.

Reply from Eve: How about me, Salem's leading songbird and most concerned mother? The scenes with Jack Deveraux alone would be worth the price of admission.

Reply from Sami: I'm Salem's most concerned mother!!! That's why I might take my children to the wholesome atmosphere of Hollywood. P.S., I HATE you!

Reply from Jennifer: Eve, you hag. Don't you even think about putting Jack in a movie about your tacky life. I'll be over in a few minutes to rant at you.

Reply from Daniel: How about me, the miracle surgeon and manly surfer dude? Think of all the exciting OR and big wave scenes. I'd even do my own love scenes if the girls were wearing hospital gowns.

Collective reply from Hollywood executives: Great ideas people. :sarcasm: Don't call us, we'll call you.

Facebook post from Harold and Mary: WOO-HOO!! Sami and the children are GONE! They left for Hollywood a few minutes ago!! PARTY at the DiMansion, come one, come all!!

Reply from Marlena: Popping the champagne right now!

Reply from Roman and Eric: We're setting out the food!!

Reply from Caroline and Kayla: We're on the way with some chowder and beer!

Reply from Kate: I've got the music covered!!

Reply from Rory: Party? At the fabled DiMansion?? You want me to bring something "special"???

Reply from Ciara: She actually left without me?? She's going to regret this...mark my words: She. Will. Regret. This. I HATE HER!!

Reply from John: Wait, Samantha went to Hollywood?? Any chance she took Jeannie with her??

Reply from Austin: Sami left Salem? Seriously?? Hey, Carrie, maybe we should take little what's-his-face and move back to Salem.

Reply from Carrie: Great idea! Wonder if Rafe is still single and hunting for lost cats??

Reply from Jordan: Cats, you say? Oh, he snagged himself the biggest cat of all, a big fat old cougar.

Reply from Kate: HOW DARE YOU?? I'm not big, fat or old!

Reply from Clyde: Now, Tammy Sue. That's no way to talk about Mz. Roberts; she's a fine lady.

Reply from Lucas: My mom, a fine lady?? Good one!! :rotfl:

Tweet from Sami: Hi everyone! Just wanted to say that MY movie project is going great! Famous actresses -- I can't say who -- are fighting for the chance to play ME!

Reply from Kate: Get a grip -- Stefano may be about to make a move.

Reply from Chad: Kate's right -- the old man may be ready to strike.

Reply from Sami: Oh fooey. Don't bother me with such trivia. I'm a big name in Hollywood now.

Reply from John Black: Listen to Kate, Sami. Stefano is still dangerous. That's a fact.

Reply from Roman: Dammit Sami!

Reply from Sami: Oh stop, doody-head Stefano or his dopey thugs wouldn't dare mess with me now. My powerful Hollywood friends would eat them alive.

Reply from Will: Usually my line here is "sigh," but with my amazing talent, I'm too busy becoming a bigger screenwriter than Orson Welles, Woody Allen, or Francis Ford Coppola.

Facebook post from Sami: Hey Kate, actress Deborah Adair is trying out to play you. Cool huh?!

Reply fro Kate: Who? Oh wait, no, no she could never pull off playing me; besides she would never wear a blue streak in her hair.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back