Facebook posts and Tweets from Salemites, Part 19

Status
Not open for further replies.
Facebook post from Roman: Dammit, Sami!!

Reply from Sami: What??? What did I do now??

Reply from Roman: I don't know. I just feel a need to yell "Dammit, Sami" every now and again to cover things I don't know about.

Reply from Shane: Samanther, really?? Calling my daughters tramps and hags? I mean, I'm not disagreeing with your assessment, but seriously?? Pot...kettle??

Reply from Sami: Shut up! I HATE YOU! PS: check out my late night TV commercial for Truly Radiant mouthwash. Your daughters' filthy mouths could use a little cleaning.

Reply from Jeannie T.: My mouth??!! It's that little busy-body Melanie Jonas who needs "Truly Radiant" mouthwash. So does that awful Jenny. Talk about "dragon's breath." Since you left town, she's had the biggest, foulest mouth in Salem.

Reply from Sami: Me? Biggest mouth in Salem?? SHUT UP you tramp! Everything I ever said was to help my children and defend my darling, changed smoochy-moochy. You and your hag sister are LOSERS! I HATE you!

Reply from Roman: Dammit Sami! Remember what always I told you about arguing with idiots. Nobody should ever get into it with Theresa Donovan.

Reply from John: That's a fact.

Tweet from Mr. Shin: OMG! That unspeakable witch, Kate Roberts, staged a hostile take-over of my beloved wife's tech company. Unbelievable! She must be made to pay dearly!

Reply from Stefano: Happy to oblige. :rotfl:

Reply from Roman: Dammit. Stefano has outfoxed Kate and got a judge to rule his way. The more things change, the more they stay the same.

Reply from John: That's a fact!

Facebook post from Ciara to Victor: So Grandpa, I understand you're working with Stefano and you helped orchestrate his return to Salem.

Reply from Victor: How in the dickens did you learn of that???

Reply from Ciara: Not to worry, Grandpa. I have my sources. Your secret is safe with me...... if you take me to Baron's and buy me some earrings and then off to Best Buy for a new iPad and a new Apple watch. Oh, and how about a new designer bag, like Brady bought my cousin Theresa awhile ago?

Reply from Victor: Well played, my girl, well played. You're a Kiriakis through and through. :)

Facebook post from Pixie Princess to Stefano: So, I understand you were in Salem today and that Victor Kiriakis had a hand in that.

Reply from Stefano: How did you hearrrr of such a thing???

Reply from Pixie Princess: Never mind. Anyway, if you want to stay in Salem for more than a hot minute next time, I'd suggest you talk to me instead. Kiriakis means well, but he doesn't have the power that I have.

Reply from Stefano: What are you talking about, Prrrrrincess??

Reply from Pixie Princess: You know how they talk of having people in your back pocket? Well, suffice it to say I have a certain judge in my pink backpack.

Reply from Stefano: And what do you ask in returrrrrn??

Reply from Pixie Princess: You're a rich man. I want one of everything in Baron's jewelry department. AND, my own house on the lake.

Reply from Stefano: Done!

Facebook post from Arianna Grace: Thank God my real daddy is back home. :)

Reply from Will: But Ari, I AM your real daddy.

Reply from Arianna Grace: Ummmm, don't think so. By the way, Grammy Sami taught me a new phrase: I HATE YOU! Oh yeah, and can you get me a new Arm & Hammer Baby Spin-Brush??

Tweet from Sami: Hope Brady said that doody-headed Chad is Captain America compared to other DiMera men? I'll have everyone know that EJ CHANGED and at the time of his tragic passing was the FINEST man in Salem!!

Reply from everyone in Salem: :confused:

Reply from Sami: And that washed up, doody-headed quarterback or pitcher or jockey or pro wrestler or whatever who's out to ruin my brilliant son's perfect marriage had better get out of Salem now! I HATE him.

Reply from Salem's Little Leaguers: You shut up, Sami Brady. Paul Narita is the greatest! We love him. It's that crazy Sonix guy, Will Horton, who should get out of town! P.S., our parents all say his articles stink!

Reply from Sami: SHUT UP you rug rats! I HATE you! Your mothers need to clean out your dirty little mouths with "Truly Radiant" mouthwash!

Reply from Roman: Usually, I'd say "dammit Sami" here, but I know that it wouldn't do any good.

Facebook post from Sami Brady: I'M GONNA KILL THAT DOO-DOO HEAD REPORTER WHO RUINED MY SON'S CAREER, REPUTATION, AND ANNIVERSARY TOAST! I HATE HIM!

Reply from Lucas Horton: I'll help.

Reply from Victor Kiriakis: It wouldn't have happened if your son didn't cheat on my nephew.

Reply from Sami Brady: SHUT UP! THIS WOULDN'T HAVE HAPPENED IF THAT CHINESE BASKETBALL PLAYER OR WHATEVER DIDN'T COME TO SALEM!

Reply from Marlena Evans: First of all, he's a JAPANESE BASEBALL player. Second of all, you would rather your son become a widower?

Reply from Roman Brady: Guess what I'm gonna say next.

Reply from John Black: "Dammit, Sami!"?

Reply from Roman Brady: You are correct, sir! DAMMIT, SAMI!

Reply from Sami Brady: ...:confused:

Tweet from Sami: John Black ruined my life and now he's ruining my son's by helping to keep that doody-headed jockey, quarterback, pitcher, golfer, or whatever in Salem. I HATE him!!

Reply from Victor: Your sniveling, whining clone of a son has only his cheating self to blame. He's not worthy of being married to Sonny. And he'd better watch his step in the future.

Reply from Sami: SHUT UP you old grouch! I HATE you! P.S., I'm going to make sure that no store in Salem will sell you or John "Truly Radiant" products! You'll both soon have green teeth and bad breath! Ha, ha!

Reply from Will: It's true! John is ruining everything by keeping husband-stealing Paul in Salem! I know he came here to steal Sonny! He did, he did, he did! I know, I know!

Reply from Paul: :sick::sick:

Reply from Sonny: :sick: :eek::sick:

Reply from Carrie Brady Reed: You know, I blame Stefano for all this drama happening right now. Sami, too. I blame her.

Reply from Sami Brady DiMera: Me? What'd I do?!

Reply from Carrie Brady Reed: I'm sure you did something.
[Kate Roberts, Austin Reed, Lucas Horton, and 3,423,534 others like this]

Reply from Sami Brady DiMera: I HATE YOU ALL!

Facebook post from Christopher DiMera Donovan Black: Really?? So these are my choices?? Crazy Kristen DiMera as my mommy, mean-spirited Jeannie T. as my mommy or former druggie/current airhead, Brady Black as my daddy? Anyone else out there I can go live with?? I can't be with these whack-a-doodles.

Reply from Arianna Grace: Well, I'd say you could live with me, because Daddy Sonny is the bestest daddy in the world. And Uncle Rafe is the bestest uncle ever. But then you'd have to deal with Daddy Will and he's no prize. Sorry kid, you're on your own with this.

Reply from Ciara: So, you're part DiMera, Donovan and Black? Sounds like you have some money behind you. Come live with me, but make sure you bring an American Express black card with you. Otherwise, like Arianna said, you're on your own.

Reply from Parker: You can come live with me. Even though my mommy was a hooker, she's pretty nice. And my daddy walks on water. Only thing is, I barely see them. But Joanna, my nanny, is nice, too.

Reply from Christopher DiMera Donovan Black: But isn't your sister also an airhead? An overgrown toddler? Never mind. I'll just stick it out with these whack-a-doodles.

Maybe these kids should just get themselves over to the Island, I'm sure the critters will take good care of them and give them all the love in the world for just a few rubs. AND, if Percy should show up, he would certainly be a great role model...saves lives, takes pictures and is always ready with a "greetings"!!

Instant message chat between John and Belle:

John: Honey, I have to tell you about your brother.
Belle: Brady?
John: No, honey, another brother.
Belle: Eric?
John: No sweetheart, different brother.
Belle: DJ? Dad, I know about him. He died as a baby, long before I was born.
John: No Tink, you have another brother.
Belle: Daddy, you're starting to sound like Sami when she thinks she has more than 4 kids.
John: Never mind.

Tweet from Mad World employee no. 1: OMG! The old man has fired Lucas and hired that witch, Kate Roberts, to replace him. Woe is us!

Reply from Mad World employee no. 2: Ms. Blue Chunk? I rather Victor had hired Lizzie Borden. Time to dust off the old resume.

Reply from Mad World employee no. 3: I am so out of here. I think I'll accept Uncle Fred's offer to work for his septic tank cleaning company in West Salem.

Reply from Sami: Kate belongs in a septic tank! Even "Truly Radiant" products couldn't do a thing for that hag. I HATE her!

Reply from Will: Forget Kate, Mom! You're supposed to be helping me save my marriage and do in that homewrecker, Paul Narita! I HATE him!

Reply from Sonny: Sigh. This is what I get for marrying Sami's son. Total insanity.

Facebook post from Arianna Grace Horton to Gabi Hernandez: Any chance of you getting out of prison soon?

Rely from Gabi: Arianna Grace Horton: I wish. But, no.

Reply from Will Horton: I want Gabi out of prison too, Ari.

Reply from Arianna Grace Horton: Why? Because she's just another baby-sitter for me?

Reply from Will Horton: What are you saying?

Reply from Arianna Grace Horton: I HATE YOU! I wish I was never born!

Reply from Will Horton: Now, Ari. It hurts Daddy when you say that. Honestly.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back