Facebook posts and Tweets from Salemites, Part 20

Status
Not open for further replies.
Facebook post from Kim Donovan to Sami: Sami, honey, I wanted to let you know that your Uncle Shane and I are just heartbroken over your loss. No one should ever experience the loss you have. If you need anything, please call us.

Reply from Sami: Thanks, Aunt Kim. It's been a rough year and remembering the anniversary of my beloved EJ's death has been so hard. I don't think I'll ever recover or experience anything as terrible as losing my sweet smoochy-moochy.

Reply from Kim: Sweetheart, I was talking about the loss of Will.

Reply from Sami: Who? Anyway, I have to go and see what EJ left me in a safe deposit box in Switzerland. I'll let you know what I find! Kisses!

Reply from Kim: Sigh.....

Facebook post from Sami to Eugene Bradford: Uncle Eugene, if you can read this, please bring your time machine back to Salem so we can go back and save my sweet smoochy-moochy from being killed.

Reply from Eugene: Samantha Gene, my little namesake, if I'm going to take you back in time, it's going to be back before you met that British rotter so I can warn you of what will happen. Plus, all of your kids will then belong to your true love, Lucas. And, while I'm at it, we'll go back even further and stop Marlena and John from doing the horizontal mambo on the Titan conference room table.

Reply from Sami: I...... don't hate you!

Reply from the citizens of Salem: It's a miracle!!! She doesn't hate someone!!

Salem social media discusses the necktie killer case.

From Giselle van Hopper: Chadsworth DiMera must be guilty. Our handsome, charming, wonderful police commissioner, Roman Brady, thinks so! What a man!

From Nanny Megan: Chad is probably innocent. Why? Because that idiot, Justin Kiriakis, thinks he's guilty. I've seen this guy in the Town Square. What a jerk! Somebody should dump their cup of coffee on his head!

From Xander: You bet Kiriakis is a jerk. He's so busy railroading Chad that he's forgotten to drop the phony charges against me. I demand justice for Salem's wrongly accused!

From Rory: Chill out Salem. Smoke some weed and forget about the Chad case.

From Sam of Salem's Tie City: Hey, Salem. If my ties were the choice of the necktie killer, they ought to be your choice too. Stop by today. We have a great selection and great prices.

From Nanny Emma: Who's Chad? I spend most of my time in the nursery caring for the adorable Master Tate "Tater Tot" Black, and enjoy my days off in the park feeding the cuddly little squirrels.

From Eduardo: I just want my boy, Rafael, to solve the case. Maybe then he'll have time to reconcile with his dear old daddy. Gotta go. Time to make some more entries in my spy journal. A man can never know too much about his children.

Salem social media on Will's death:

Anne Millbauer: You know, I'm extremely surprised there weren't black drapes at the hospital or that the flag didn't fly at half-mast after Will Horton died.

Melissa, the barista at Club TBD: Right? I mean, he's from like two core families, married into another core family, and his mom married into another core family. I would have thought the funeral would have been a lot bigger than it was.

Zoe Browning: I guess he was more unlikable than we thought.

Nanny Megan: No kidding! Everyone just went about their usual daily lives after he died.

Paul Narita: On the plus side, Sonny's available! :wink:

Reply from Brian: Wait, really?! Oh my god, I have to call him!

Reply from Brent: Me, too!

Ten twenty-something men from Dubai, who also dated Sonny: US, TOO!

Reply from Paul Narita: :eek:::)cry:

Reply from Eduardo to Eduardo: Oh no, my pens aren't lined up correctly. Journal entries will have to wait.

Reply from Eduardo to Eduardo: Was that someone in the hallway?

Reply from Eduardo to Eduardo: There, now my pens are lined up, the plants are alphabetised, and the trash can liner is wrinkle-free. I can finally finish writing down names of people who walked by my Gabriella while she was shopping.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back