Facebook posts and Tweets from Salemites, Part 26

Tweet from Eric: Hey, everybody, are you watching the French Open on NBC?

Reply from Roman: What da hell, what's the French Open?

Reply from Eric: It's only one of the biggest, bestest tennis tournaments of the year.

Reply from Eli: What's tennis?

Reply from JJ: Who cares about tennis? Me and all my friends only watch Cubs baseball and Bears football.

Reply from John: Me too, and that's a fact.

Reply from Maggie: I hate weekday, televised tennis. Now I can't watch Steve Harvey, Days of Our Lives, and Ellen.

Reply from Victor: Tennis, shemennis. My favorite sport is making money and zinging stinkers like Chloe Lane, Eve Donovan, and Nicole Walker. And when I get my hands on that weasel Leo Stark .....!!

Reply from Xander: If I stop by the Pub for a cold one after jogging shirtless, and I see tennis on the Pub TV, there's going to be trouble.

Reply from Eric: OMG, I live in a town full of such narrow-minded, uncouth people. :sad::sad::cry:

Salem's investors discuss the current local business scene.

Investor No. 1: I'm dumping my Titan stock ASAP. That company is so under capitalized that when foolish Sonny costs it big bucks because of the sexual harassment suit, it will be stone-cold broke.

Investor No. 2: Me too. I'm also selling my DiMera Enterprises stock. I thought this company was going to get turned around, but with creepy Stefan O. in charge, it's headed right for the bottom.

Investor No. 4: I've already dumped my shares in both of these dogs. No more taking chances for me. I learned my lesson when I lost a bundle investing in Hearth & Home, Quinn Hudson's day spa, Touch the Sky Airlines, EJ DiMera's Mythic Corp., and Nick Fallon's magic fuels project.

Investor No. 1: OMG, what a losing streak! Anyway, is it possible to invest in the Pub? Ever since Roman Brady put garbage can nachos and Choco Puffs on the menu, customers are flocking there.

Investors No. 2-4: Let's check it out. Even if we can't invest, we'll get a great meal.

Last edited:
Salem social media weighs in on the pending Jeannie T. - Brady custody battle.

Rory's mother: I say give the kid to his mother. Salem men are worthless. If my old man had been around, my son wouldn't have turned into Salem's biggest pothead.

Shane: I'm on my daughter's side. She only left Brady and Tater Tot because she was needed for a bold plan to eliminate the worst of the Mexican drug kingpins, the dreaded Noodle.

Nanny Emma: Big woop. The local grapevine is full of stories about how Jeannie Theresa only came to Salem to stay out of a West Coast jail; that she once tried to blackmail that nice EMT, JJ Deveraux; and that she put John Black into his most recent coma with one blow from a fireplace poker. I know all there is to know about childcare. Tater Tot needs a good mother figure in his life and sketchy Jeannie Theresa ain't it.

John Black: That's a fact. My son deserves full custody. Brady is one of the finest men in Salem and his girlfriend, Eve Donovan, isn't half-bad either..

Sami: Both Jeannie Theresa and Brady are stoopid losers. Give the Tater Tot to me. I'm Salem's best mother. Snow White, Cinderella, Hansel, and Gretel would all like a new sibling.

Tweet from Brady: OMG, Tater Tot is in California. I may never see him again. It's all Victor's fault. It is, it is. :cry::cry:

Reply from Eric: Relax Bro. All will be well. Anyway, at least I've found true happiness with Jennifer. :):)

Reply from Brady: Yeah, that will last until Jack Deveraux returns from the dead again, which will be sooner than Tater Tot's return to Salem. Oh, how I hate Victor. :cry::cry:

Reply from Eric: OMG, I'm going to lose Jennifer. :cry::cry:

Reply from Jenny: No, no. you're my true love now, Eric. :love::love:

Reply from Brady: You think so, Jen? Wait until he learns that Nicole still loves him. He'll be as long gone as my poor Tater Tot, which is all Victor's fault. :cry::cry:

Reply from Jenny: No, this can't happen. :cry::cry:

Replies from Brady, Eric, and Jenny: :cry::cry::cry:

Reply from Victor: OMG, what a group.:sick::sick::sick:

Facebook post from Kate: Teddy, darling. I'm not upset with you, truly. We've all been there. What's a little blackmail here and there?? To show you how little this matters to me, I want to invite you to a nice dinner tonight. And just because you are such a special guy to me, I've baked a batch of my super-secret brownies, just for you. Mmmmm, mmmmmm.

Reply from Ted: Sorry Kate darling, but I'm a lawyer who does his research. I know all about your brownies and for your information, I'm also avoiding elevators. By the way, our Salem Inn trysts were convenient, but not all that exciting. In fact, you're getting a trifle old for the bed-hopping game. You might want to consider retirement before your only option is going back to the Salem piers to troll for sailors. (Yes, I know about this too.)

Reply from Sami: I don't know who this Ted guy is, but I like him! Anybody who talks to Kate like that is a friend of mine. Ted, you can expect a Truly Radiant gift basket at your door tomorrow.

Reply from Will: Mom! You're sending slimy Ted a gift basket just because he mouthed off to Kate?! Have you finally lost it?! He's the guy who's trying to blackmail Sonny and I over the accidental death of Leo Stark! He's a creep and a grifter who belongs in jail! And he's not truly radiant!

Reply from Sami: Are you one of my children? I forget. And is Leo one of my sons. If he's dead, I should know about it. Anyway, gotta go. I'm sure that I'm about to discover the whereabouts of my darling, changed smoochy-moochy, EJ.

Reply from Will: Sigh.

Facebook post from Kristen: Sami, if you shoot John Black, I'll tell you where EJ is.

Reply from Sami: Wait, shoot the life-ruining doodyhead to find out where my darling changed smoochy-moochy is?? Sign me up! Can I shoot him twice??!!

Reply from Kristen: Never mind. You'll take too much pleasure from this.

Reply from Sami: Aww, c'mon. I'll even shoot one of kids too, just for good measure.

Facebook post from the Titan conference room table: Woot woot! Shout out to my girl Kristen DiMera today! I rarely get mentioned by anyone other than Sami Brady! It's so nice to be remembered.

Facebook post from Sydney DiMera: Oh no, Will just texted and said Grandma Marlena got shot at the wedding.

Reply from Johnny and Allie: Bet it's mom's fault. Just sayin'.

Reply from Carrie: Wait, what?? Marlena was shot? Oh no, that's terrible. But I agree with Johnny and Allie, it's probably Sami's fault.

Facebook post from Belle: Sami, if mom dies, I'll never forgive you!

Reply from Sami: Big whoop. I haven't liked you since the day I found out you weren't MY daddy's child. You and your stoopid dad should just leave Salem. And take that screechy kid of yours with you. This is all John Black's fault!

The detective whose job was saved when Bo Brady retired is again tweeting to other members of his group, which is now known as "Mock Commissioner Hope."

Detective: A friend of mine attended the Evans-Black debacle. He says that the gun went off because Mr. Sex-Tape, sourpuss Eric Brady, tried to tackle a drugged-out Sami.

Reply from Member 2: Very bad move. Anyway, I know this guy. He's now a bartender at the Pub, and I hear that he waters down the drinks.

Reply from Member 3: I showed up right after. You wouldn't believe the mouth on that fake lawyer Belle Black. She was really ripping into the blonde screecher and not blaming Eric at all. Too much.

Reply from Member 4: Hey, I was at headquarters when the Big H dragged in Sami. He and her-majesty Hope were acting like a drugged-out person who didn't voluntarily pull the trigger was a big-time criminal.

Reply from Member 5: You mean that these two have actually forgotten about railroading Ben Weston?

Reply from Member 6: No wonder this whole town is a laughingstock. Let's head over to the Pub for a few drinks. If Gloomy Eric's behind he bar, we'll watch him closely to make sure he's not watering our drinks.

Reply from Member 5: You mean that these two have actually forgotten about railroading Ben Weston?
Reply from Member 7: Give it time and she'll be saying Sami Brady was in cahoots with Weston to shoot Marlena Evans or John Black.

Facebook post from Steve: Are you kidding me here?? I'm being arrested for espionage because everything my new eye looked at got passed along to someone else?? I never realized the menu from the Brady Pub, the daily newspaper, or the Mother Goose book I read to my little great-nephew Thomas were somehow top secret. It's not like I looked at Caroline Brady's recipe for her famous clam chowder, for crying out loud!

Tweet from Sami: Great news, Salem! I've found EJ! He's alive!! Yes, he looks like a mummy, but I know it's him!

Reply from Salemite No. 1: Who cares?

Reply from Salemite No. 2: He's not coming back to Salem is he?

Reply from Salemite No. 3: Is there any chance that he'll die? Hope, hope, hope.

Reply from Salemite No. 4: OMG, EJ. He was the dumbest DiMera. He stunk as mayor and was a joke as a lawyer. Nobody wants that moron back here in Salem. We have too many idiots here already.

Reply from Stefan Zero: Don't bring him to the DiMansion. The last thing I need is some semi-comatose mummy dummy cluttering up my mansion.

Reply from Sami: Shut up! I HATE all of you cruel doodyheads!

Back