Fall Preview

Fall! In my eyes, Fall, Fell way Deep into black hole....Once again, we have characters running all over the place for revenge and loveless lives...So over it....Again, Days should be Nights instead....The darkness ways heavy on me and I am sure many other fans as well...Will the Sun ever shine again in Salem? I doubt it...The Writers' should take some happy pills so we good have good and happy characters now and then...ShaSha

Plus we know they haven't re-signed Stephen Nichols(Steve) yet, Kassie Depaiva(Eve) is taking a brief break as is Bryan Dattilo(Lucas and yes I know he's recurring), and it's rumored that Chad and Abby will be written out. Who are they freeing up money/story space for?

OH that one is simple... .so we can have more Stefan......:sick::sick::sick::sick::sick:

Although it's looking pretty action-packed this fall, I'll admit I'm having a hard time getting into it right now. Aside from Kristen's thunderbolt performance, I'm bummed about Steve leaving and without TV it's a chore to watch online... so I'll probably just read the threads on here until I can get back into being excited about it.

I am looking forward to Mimi's return; and Bonnie having a baby by Lucas has me somewhat intrigued, through I'm also sad about him leaving.

EJ needs to stay dead. I'm hoping if there is some kind of EJ reveal, it's his corpse and Kristen throwing his head on Sami's lap or something (perhaps a bit too gory for our beloved soap; but we once had to see Stefano's rotting "corpse" so I'll throw this into my wishlist pile anyway).

I'm also excited to see Matthew Ashford (Jack) returning to the canvas. If we can't have our Steve Johnson; then baby brother Billy is my second favorite. Also beyond thrilled about Kate Mansi returning as Abigail. Perhaps she could set Stefan on fire this time?

Kyle Lowder (former Brady) - Has anyone found out any more about his character? Please please tell me Chloe is going to be single and unrelated to whoever he is playing!

I have to admit, I'm loving Ciara and Ben, despite everything in me telling me it's sick. Oh who cares, it's fiction!

Reading about the teen scene reunion does pull some nostalgic strings for me. And some of the story legitimately sounds amazing. But since so many returns are reportedly going to be short-lived, I feel like we're just getting a carrot dangled and then snatched away.

maybe Nicole and Jack are together..... that would be interesting.... bwhahahahaha

I've been saying for a while that Nicole and Jack would make a terrific couple. Jennifer and Jack were ruined to me when she toyed with him and couldn't decide between him and DanTheMan. So if indeed, Nicole and Jack were together, it would be the only thing that could save Days for me. And seeing Eric and Jennifer eat their hearts out would be a great bonus.

TheWriter.... I agree with everything you wrote....... I would love to see Jennifer have to watch her "true love" with another being happy.... and I'd love for Nicole to be happy and with someone who doesn't treat her like dirt......

But Days hasn't been that amazing for decades and I doubt it will suddenly turn the corner..... besides if they did that it would tear us away from the Rapist and his soon to be born "not child" and the Gabi ruins Salem story.....with help from over the top Sami and Kristen......

Amazing how things change, right? In the past, Jack and Kayla never would have been paired together. The rape story was very well done, as was Jack's redeeming. But now, we have Abigail and Stefan (sorry, but I think Abigail is stupid for letting Stefan near her and she's now as much to blame for everything than Gabi is), and of course, Sami and her "love of her life" EJ. :sick::sick::sick::sick::angry::angry::angry::angry:

Does anyone else think Kyle Lowder (former Brady) maybe coming on to be EJ? A lot of rumors is he will be someone we already know! Just a thought!

Is that a confirmed fact.....from the show, SOD, or Jason47..........or something that was speculated and caught fire, landing all over the message boards. ????
Only asking, because I have not seen confirmation as to his character anywhere legit.

Nicole: [She returns? Why, for more misery?]

Ciara: [She ought to run against Abe for mayor and after she wins, she should fire Hope.]

Kristen: [Why is this odious creature still at large? The ineptitude of Hope and her cops continues to amaze.]

Sami: [OMG, more tiresome EJ nonsense. What next, Hate Boink II?]

Gabi & Abby: [These two should give the viewers a break and leave Salem (and take Sami with them).]

Maggie: [At least the prodigal daughter isn't Summer the psycho mermaid.]

Bonnie: [Is there no limit to the misery the writers heap on poor Lucas??]

Sheila: [If Abe foolishly gets involved with ex-con Sheila, he should resign.]

Kyle Lowder (former Brady) - Has anyone found out any more about his character? Please please tell me Chloe is going to be single and unrela

Does anyone else think Kyle Lowder (former Brady) maybe coming on to be EJ? A lot of rumors is he will be someone we already know! Just a thought!

Kyle Lowder has been announced as "Rex Brady".

He is RUMORED to be playing Rex Brady though at least one person I follow who is trustworthy and in the know has confirmed it. She's on the show's media list.

I'm confused. Stephen Nichols says in the Soap Opera Digest that he accepted their offer after trying unsuccessfully to negotiate something better than a 30% cut. So accepted their offer to leave? Or is he staying? Still can't believe he's going to be arrested. And Tuesday apparently!!

Yes, he accepted their terms, but evidently they already had scripted his exit. His last appearance was Friday. His agent was told they would probably be calling him back in 10-14 weeks, but he still has not been contacted. As of today, he is on a trip to Montana with his family. On Tuesday, Kayla learns the reason for him not being in Salem, but he is not seen.

Stephen, I THINK, was trying to get assurances of not being stuck on back burner.......as we have seen Steve, despite his not having his sight, and eventually getting bionic eye. Heck, his sis asked him to find Bonnie, and we saw nothing of that except a couple minutes in the cop shop.
Anyway, he has said, it was not about the money....the pay cut...which is why the negotiations went on so long. But the show had already decided to not renew no matter what, as evidenced by their failure to sign him again.

Back