Friday, February 29th

cookie and poirot - y'all do make some sense there. Okay. I assumed that Stefano had another surprise for John, but if he is referring to the disk, then it makes more sense.

I would like to see John find his memories or his personality on his own...I don't want it downloaded to his brain or something stupid like that. I think it will be more fun watching him learn about himself. We'll see.

cookie and poirot - y'all do make some sense there. Okay. I assumed that Stefano had another surprise for John, but if he is referring to the disk, then it makes more sense.

I would like to see John find his memories or his personality on his own...I don't want it downloaded to his brain or something stupid like that. I think it will be more fun watching him learn about himself. We'll see.

Me too! No magic memory downloads please:D

Also... I so love the scenes with him and Clair. Just precious!:clap:

ITA Alligato...I think it's interesting & fun watching him discover new things...like when he learned about Roman & Marlena's relationship and then he said something like, "then I need to give you a hug". That was pretty neat...

I agree, Alligato. If nothing else, it would show Stefano that he didn't have John's future in his hands after all.

oh where oh where did brady go?

I don't understand the deal with brady either! How does his dissapearance tie into all of this? Do you guys think that Chloe knows more than she's saying?

I think she does...there's just too many questions, AND how come she doesn't seem concerned about him??

Okay...so what is John's ID? Okay, this may not be popular but I am really sick of the who is John Black...this has been going on for 20 years now...enough already!

John's true identity

When John told Stefano that he was the son of Santo & Colleen.....Stefano (in his mind) did say.......That's impossible!

Guess we just may have more surprises in store. However, I cannot understand why that lawyer just took John's word for it that he is Stefano's blood relative. As I said before.......legal & medical P R O O F!

Poirot - thanks for all your hard work getting the spoilers together for us. I look forward to reading them and then watching the show the next day. Colleen told John he was her son by Santo, now what's going to happen there? It's getting curiouser and curiouser. I agree, they do need to do a DNA test, but it's Days - that would be too logical. Never the less, I do love the show and can't wait to see it every day.

Grams - even if they did a DNA test on John...you know how those go.

John is just another character that when he is on screen and I am doing something else, I have to put everything down and watch. I loved when he saw Roman and Marlena and said for a divorced couple, they were sure cozy and what happened to the bitterness and hatred and all that good stuff...he makes me laugh. And when he hugged Roman and Marlena's reaction...that didn't look scripted.
I think that Drake is having fun with NuJohn and throwing a bunch of stuff in there...like the time he told Sami "and people think I am rude" right after she stepped on Anna's foot. Ali looked genuinly surprised he said that.

So, when the attorney says that Stefano has only one remaining blood relative left, does he specify John? Or does the audience assume that the lawyer is referring to John?
As far as I can remember, No, he did not. John kept smiling/smirking, and I was waiting for the lawyer to say John's name, but he didn't.

Both EJ & Tony noted that Stefano was not dead. The lawyer did say Stefano gave no one power of attorney, and that the lawyer was the executor. And the lawyer agreed that there is no "disbursement" of Stefano's assets, as he is still alive, but someone has to manage his affairs, and since Stefano had cut Tony, EJ & Lexie out of the will, he only has one living blood relative left.
I really thought the attorney meant little Johnny at first, LOL. But no, he did not specify.

I think that Drake is having fun with NuJohn and throwing a bunch of stuff in there...like the time he told Sami "and people think I am rude" right after she stepped on Anna's foot. Ali looked genuinly surprised he said that.

I agree! Drake does seem to be doing some ad-libbing and having a great time with his new persona.

Perhaps EJ will go into law - since he reminds us all that he did go to law school...usually that is a clue to where they are headed....just my opinion.
John's true ID - I keep wondering why no one has done a DNA test on him - surely even Stefano's lawyer would be smart enough to think of that .... they can't just go on someone's say so....or can they since it is a Soap!
The CD - my guess - that is John's memories - what do you all think?

So, they can pick and choose which memories? I mean he can still walk, talk, eat, read, FLY PLANES, etc.

Stefano: "Put John's memorrrrries on this disk!"

Rolf: "OK, but vich ones?"

S: "All of them, except he can still walk, talk, eat, rrrread, wrrrrite, OH YES, we still want him to remember how to fly planes and do a little airplane rewiring. Also, don't let him forget that he needs "adult juice" to make a screwdriverrrrrrrr."

Were his memories printed out on a spreadsheet and Stefano put a check mark on the ones to keep???

UGHHHHHHH, I like science fiction, but this is almost too much.

That is hysterical!

John, just cracked me up today when the lawyer told him that they were talking 10's of millions of dollars and John says "oh that's enough for a new jet". Well maybe you had to be there LOL. The lawyer also said he was would send John over some sealed envelopes that Stephano had given him and I am wondering if maybe the one marked "Sami Brady" will be included in those. Wouldn't that be great if we were finally able to find out the contents of that one.

Actually I think Stefano means that John has no idea that he is really EJ's father. We know he is Colleen and Santo's son.

Perhaps EJ will go into law - since he reminds us all that he did go to law school...usually that is a clue to where they are headed....just my opinion.
John's true ID - I keep wondering why no one has done a DNA test on him - surely even Stefano's lawyer would be smart enough to think of that .... they can't just go on someone's say so....or can they since it is a Soap!
The CD - my guess - that is John's memories - what do you all think?

John did have a DNA test done years ago. It showed he was Forrest Alamain, which allowed him to kick his aunty Viv out and take over her share of the Alamain fortune. I wonder how they're going to explain that one?

Just replayed my tape to settle this Stefano thing. What he says is "John, you do not know how close you are to your true identity, and regaining the life I took from you. "

People seem to be questioning this still. Doesn't he just mean since he is in the mansion, the disk is laying right there. The identity of John Black and that life. That is the way I see it.

People seem to be questioning this still. Doesn't he just mean since he is in the mansion, the disk is laying right there. The identity of John Black and that life. That is the way I see it.

That's what I thought too, ruby.. :)

Me, too, Ruby,Freckles........

So many questions! I can say "a day without Kate [at the funeral] is like a day without sunstroke!" (lol) You'd think she'd have been there for Chelsea's sake if nothing else. Phil was there and so was Victor. Guess she just didn't have anything to get huffy about so they let her have the day off. And besides if they put her next to Chelsea all the time, their hair color splashes will clash. Kate should be there comforting Chelsea in the absence of Billie because Bo is ill. What is Kate thinking anyway. Guess I know the answer to that!

Back