Friday, February 29th

As far as I can remember, No, he did not. John kept smiling/smirking, and I was waiting for the lawyer to say John's name, but he didn't.

Both EJ & Tony noted that Stefano was not dead. The lawyer did say Stefano gave no one power of attorney, and that the lawyer was the executor. And the lawyer agreed that there is no "disbursement" of Stefano's assets, as he is still alive, but someone has to manage his affairs, and since Stefano had cut Tony, EJ & Lexie out of the will, he only has one living blood relative left.
I really thought the attorney meant little Johnny at first, LOL. But no, he did not specify.

I just watched today's episode. Grrrrrrrrrrrrreat! I absolutely love NuJohn. Drake Hogestyn is playing it to the hilt! I loved the smiling, smirking John! However, if he has no memories, how is he going to run an estate worth 10's of millions of dollars, but there's his "new jet". I DVR the episodes and watch them after the evening news; John's comments made me laugh out loud. Kudos to the entire cast again, today!

Okay. I just watched the show and I agree with you, grams. NuJohn constantly cracks me up. I love him and Claire together.
And after seeing the show and putting it together, I think Stefano meant oldJohn's identity when he spoke of his true identity.
I also caught the reference to the sealed envelopes that Stefano had...and hoping that has something to do with the Samantha Brady Dimera folder that Stefano held months ago. I figured they would drop it since writers have come and gone and it was a 2 second scene, but mentioning sealed envelopes must mean something.
Can't wait!

Great show today! Did I mention that I got a kick out of NuJohn and the Dimera family meeting...and Claire? Great job, little one!

claire

i felt so sorry for claire as she was leaving the dimera mansion and said.... "bye bye, john",
i also felt bad for belle, shunned by her daddy like that, that had to hurt!

i felt so sorry for claire as she was leaving the dimera mansion and said.... "bye bye, john",
i also felt bad for belle, shunned by her daddy like that, that had to hurt!

Does it look like Claire is getting to John, tho? He was downright rude to Belle and Claire and their feelings were really hurt. Marlena was aghast by his rudeness. I guess they're going to come back on Saturday when Pop-Pop has more time for them. Do you think John knows what he's doing yet or as in flashbacks of Stefano looking at John when he's in the experimental chair, that he will not have any feelings at all about anything. How is he going to run a company if he doesn't remember anything?

Back