Friday, February 29th

IF JOHN is NOT a DIMERA and Stefano in his mind said "impossible", then that means there is a Brady/Dimera out there somwhere,RIGHT.

If John is not the son of Santo and Coleen, where is that SON?

yet another angle to this storyline.....

TRUE IDENTITY??????

I have no idea what that means?

Does anyone have a theory? WHO IS JOHN BLACK?

Stefano better wake up fast because we need answers.

Are there any spoilers out there that might shed some light?

Anything.....help.....i really want to know.

So John is going to be a bad guy? What is his mission? Who is he to bring down ?

God I wish this show were a book and then I would skip chapters to get the answers now.
I really want to know what is going to happen NOW not in May or Novembr during sweeps.

EJ might work at the advertising Firm that TONY bought or Mythic. Whatever happened to Mythic?

Or as a lawyer....don't really see that.

BY THE WAY, why wasn't Kate at the funeral? or she is at the pub?

I have no theories on who john is. but the whoever commented on pawn andre-he does kinda act like andre would if he came into stephanos fortune. i don't know of any spoilers.

john as a bad guy? just make all of the bradys bad for a while...interesting. i think he was "programmed" to bring down colleen? but not sure, because she said stephano didn't know she was alive right?

I think Mythic went down the hole recently.

In re: the memory disk. Rolf had John hooked up to some wires and machines, thus was "extracting" John's memories.

Years ago, he did this to John, roman, & Hope. He had these disks, and a computer, everyone had a chip somewhere, head, neck, something. But then, roman's memories were COPIED, and then given to John, superceding his old ones......Princess Gina's memories were copied, given to Hope, doing the same. Hope managed to finally regain her own, except, because of the chip, Rolf could instantly make her into Gina again. Days is just revisiting and updating the technique.

So, they can pick and choose which memories? I mean he can still walk, talk, eat, read, FLY PLANES, etc.

Stefano: "Put John's memorrrrries on this disk!"

Rolf: "OK, but vich ones?"

S: "All of them, except he can still walk, talk, eat, rrrread, wrrrrite, OH YES, we still want him to remember how to fly planes and do a little airplane rewiring. Also, don't let him forget that he needs "adult juice" to make a screwdriverrrrrrrr."

Were his memories printed out on a spreadsheet and Stefano put a check mark on the ones to keep???

UGHHHHHHH, I like science fiction, but this is almost too much.

Anyone here a Treky?

I know I'm gonna get laughed at here but here's my theory:

I used to watch Star Trek: The Next Generation and there was a character there called Data who was an android (a robot resembling a human in appearance and behavior).

I can't help but see similarities between this new John and Data. Plus now with this comment Stefano made; it just all sounds to fishy. If any of you have saved any of the past episodes on your DVRs or VCRs, replay them and notice his behavior it's odd in a robotic sort of way. I think Marlena has been doing the dirty with a non-human.

I think Stefano's "remark" about true identity is that John won't know about the disk and, therefore, won't get his memory back. This disk is laughable but we are talking about DOOL, after all. Shades of JER!!!!

Thanks, Barb. As always, a good job on the recap.

EJ should have money anyway
what happened to his racing career money? ? ?

Wouldn't Steffie have 2 blood relatives left? John & Johnny?

Btw.. it's my first post but I've been reading for ages! Thanks Poiroit for all your work! It's appreciated!:clap:

This is my first post too.
Assuming John continues to be a Brady/Dimera, wouldn't that make his & Isabella's son, Brady, a Kiriakis/Brady/Dimera? -- a third remaining blood relative. I'm still wondering what the disappearance of Brady has to do with it all....

Wouldn't Steffie have 2 blood relatives left? John & Johnny?

Btw.. it's my first post but I've been reading for ages! Thanks Poiroit for all your work! It's appreciated!:clap:

Welcome to the boards, redheath!

I think because Johnny is an infant, he cannot legally control anything. But as his father maybe EJ could ask for control of his share. It sounds like EJ is ****** and I hope he gets some back bone and DOES something. Someone PLEASE do something! Where is that DNA!!!!!!

I am very :confused: with John now. Stefano said that he is so close to his real ID and he is acting more and more like him. That his family may wish that he had stayed dead. Does this mean that John was the son of another crime family? Just a thought.

I had always thought that maybe this new John is really Andre and now with what Stef said, I'm almost sure of it. I hope not.

And as for Belle & Shawn, just when I'm starting to actually like them--when they're starting to act like adults--they're going to leave.

I'm really enjoying Days now like I used to way back when...every episode is eventful and thank goodness Tony & Anna are back. They've added much needed fun!

Just replayed my tape to settle this Stefano thing. What he says is "John, you do not know how close you are to your true identity, and regaining the life I took from you. "

Hmmm....John's "true identity". When I read that, I thought Stefano meant that no one really knows John's "true" identity. He knows that Colleen told John he's her son, so if he's still saying that John doesn't know his true identity, there must be more! Or perhaps we are all just reading too much into it?? With Days you never know!

BTW, I called my grandfather Poppop.

Pearly_Moon, LOL! I can see the John/Data comparision. There is that kind of robotic thing about John now. Good thought!

LOL! Now EJ supposedly went to law school? Well, he obviously wasn't paying much attention or he would know that a will has ABSOLUTELY NO legal effect whatsoever so long as the testator is alive ... AND that a lawyer has no power to appoint an agent to act for an incapacitated person. Without a power of attorney (and we're supposed to believe Stefano didn't have one?) only a judge can do that. What a joke!

Or maybe EJ was lying about law school and this Richard is an actor hired by John. Now that would at least be remotely believable.

This is my first post too.
Assuming John continues to be a Brady/Dimera, wouldn't that make his & Isabella's son, Brady, a Kiriakis/Brady/Dimera? -- a third remaining blood relative. I'm still wondering what the disappearance of Brady has to do with it all....

Good point. Brady and also Belle and Claire would be blood relatives of Stefano.

Wow, I just thought Stefano meant that the CD with John's memories on it is right there, John will not know how to use it, nor will anyone else, and thus nuJohn cannot return to old John......the nice guy.

I never gave a thought that Stefano might mean he is someone else. That really would be hard to swallow.....John was No One, then he was Roman, then he was John Black, then a zombie John, then Ryan Brady....and yet another ID???
I sincerely hope not. But I am also hoping he is really not the son of Colleen and Santo. LOL

I was thinking the same thing, Barb. I hope we're right and that there isn't another hidden identify for John!

Thanks for the daily write-ups.

Phoenixx

I agree. Don't like the new John very much and I definitely wanted the character of John Black back in Salem - but with Marlena and the "old" personality. The no memory was fine for a few episodes - Days writers are you listening?

Just replayed my tape to settle this Stefano thing. What he says is "John, you do not know how close you are to your true identity, and regaining the life I took from you. "

John has told Stefano that he will be living in his house & since that unlabeled cd is probably the cd with John's memories then that is what Stephano means when he said that. He finds the cd & gets his memories back then we have John Black back again.

"Stefano said that he is so close to his real ID and he is acting more and more like him. That his family may wish that he had stayed dead."

Without his memories John is acting more & more like Stephano & that his family may wish he(John) was still dead than acting the way he is now.

Back