Friday, June 1st

Well...I'll tell ya. I'll take EJ off Sami's hands ::sigh:: I think he's hot, hot, hot and he makes me sweat!!! :-P

well, i am just happy sami lets her husband believe that he saved her.

[color=FF0000]removed unnecessary remark
Poirot[/color]

I don't even look to see if they are bad or not, I just can't get past the sexiness! My mind goes blank....

LOL, cannot say I love certain kinds of bad boys, like EJ. But I will say there are other bad boys that got me in a sweat, like Patch....and I know others would say the same about Bo. LOLOL

john is definatley hottie for sure did an yone see that pic of drake in the image gallery nothing on except sheet now that is hot :hot: :hot: :hot:

I am not kidding....I just got goose bumps thinking of the badness in all those guys. Bo, Patch, John. but my goodness, something about EJ. Those eyes, those lips, that accent. I'm from Tennessee...so listening to a british accent sends me over the moon!!

Gen I am from TN too, and I think I like him so much because my college boyfriend was from England and well lets just say I love the accent too, but EJ is just so Sexy.

Yeah, well on Friday, you are all gonna need cold showers, as new bods on the horizon. Jeremy, Jett & Max all are flexing all over the place. :back:

Am really not happy with Stephanie, with Max not even wanting Frankie to take a look at the business plan (as Chelsea suggested)or his willingness to put up $25,000 to two complete strangers without even talking to anyone else.

LOved, absolutely loved Bo & John taking on tony, then EJ. Yahoo. And when you watch the show, if you can find any reason, logical or not, for Tony to come riding into the house on a horse, PLEASE let me know! LOL

Umm...The drug that Marlena injected in him when she was on a killing spree, fried his brain? Just a thought.

Was he trying to save a cowgirl? (a joke on the song, "Save a horse, ride a cowboy)

Glad to see that Chelsea is actually getting smarter. Glad Nick is rubbing off on her.

you guys really get on a roll, :rotfl: and here I am trying to not let us all stray :OT: and all I can envision now is Cheryl & Drew Lachey on DWTS with that song. LOL

:back: Seriously, tho.....it just was so stupid, AND silly, but then there is lots of conversation about Tony being "crazy"....actually, all the DiMeras being crazy.

1daysfan1 wrote:
Glad to see that Chelsea is actually getting smarter. Glad Nick is rubbing off on her.
Have to say, she appears much more mature than her older cousin, for sure. At least she is using her brain.

Back