Friday, June 1st

When Jett was introduced as "Carver" immediately people asked if he was related to Abe. But when Jeremy was introduced as "Horton" nobody asked anything. The Horton's used to be THE family in Salem. Have they really disappeared that much?

THAT was very peculiar, indeed. Stephanie never once mentioned her boyfriend's name before he came to town, and even SHE knows about the Hortons. Chelsea knows Hope is a Horton, I found it odd that nothing was made of it at all.

Chelsea knows Hope is a Horton, but Hope has been a Brady ever since Chelsea met her, so that's probably the name she immediately associates with her. I guess nobody noticed the Horton name because there aren't really any Horton's around in their age group...and teenagers don't pay that much attention to us "old folks." I'm sure the reason Chelsea immediately thought of Abe Carver is because she's had so much trouble with the police.

I found it very odd too that nobody said, "You're a Horton?" but everyone asked Jett if he was related to Abe. And I would also like to say that Jett is very hotttttt in my opinion and I hope he sticks around for a while!

Every couple is Salem has to have someone to come between them somehow. Belle and Shawn had Jan, then Willow, not to mention Philip. Bo and Hope had Billie. and so on. I expect Jett to be a problem for Nick and Chelsea. So I expect he will be around for awhile. But you never know. Look how fast they got rid of Jed.

Jett will try to come between Chelsea and Nick. I can't believe Lucas punched EJ. I think he can tell that Sami is starting to NOT loathe EJ...someone's a little jealous. Bo needs to use his brain and not his emotions with this. Willow should have her baby in confinement, and then Hope Shawn and Belle should take custody so that sleazy Willow can be gone..... Do you think Kristen will come back as a way of EJ manipulating Tony? (the horse was ridiculous)

Eileen Davidson (Kristen)is on Bold and Beautiful now along with Brady so no I don't think she is coming back. I think they will use Anna to replace what they would have done with Kristen.

Back