Friday, June 1st

On the previews today it sounded to me like Sami said help me help OUR baby is that right

Bart is so funny, calling Bo and John "Batman and Boy Wonder"(I wonder which is which) and asking them if they lost their capes, I laughed out loud.

And tooooooo everything, in my book. Too flighty, too wild, too into herself, too uncaring towards her friends....

Bo punches EJ?? A cop knows not to do this to jeopardize his job. So now, he's getting hit by Bo and threatened by Tony. His life sure isn't as secure as it used to be, is it?

if he looks as if he is enjoying it, maybe he is taping it to get Bo in trouble for not following protocol. Bo is not a cop that follows protocol very well, especially on personal vendettas such as this.

I think the reference was that Bo was enjoying it. Actually, it looked as tho BOTH John & Bo were enjoying it. Bo was safe, John would not admit it, and then it was EJ's word against Bo's.

I really don't like Bo. He is always on a high Horse just like Hope. Bo is a jerk. I haven't liked him since Hope returned from the dead and he treated her like crap. Bo should not be a cop, he has never followed the rules and they just let him get away with it. But this is soapland. But, I will never like him EVER.

by Poirot on 2007/5/31 20:03:58

I think the reference was that Bo was enjoying it. Actually, it looked as tho BOTH John & Bo were enjoying it. Bo was safe, John would not admit it, and then it was EJ's word against Bo's.

okay, laugh at me. I fell into the peroxide bottle again. :rotfl:

awwww, some of your peroxide moments are just too hilarious, Goldie. :rotfl:

I am just waiting for everyone's take on Jeremy Horton.
There he was, being raised in Israel, by his super great mom, Robin. Then the wonderful Dr. Mike Horton moves there specifically to be near him, and.......well. as I said, just waiting to hear what ya'll have to say.

I'm glad they continue to mention off screen characters such as Frankie. At least they are still acknowledged occasionally.

It surprises me that neither Roman or Abe were present at EJ's questioning, either. Actually, it seems Roman hasn't been around in a while at all. i would think he would be upfront since it's involving his family.
You know, it's really good to see Chelsea growing up and being the responsible one. Yet she still hasn't 'fessed up about the hairbrush to Bo and Hope. And with Stephanie being the "new Chelsea", i am guessing the writers are trying to recreate the Abby/Chelsea, Good Girl/Bad Girl dynamic that was lost when Abby left.

Back