Girl Gone Wild

No way,, you are not having Stephanie come by me :smile:

Seriously, Haha, Stephanie must have been a switched at birth child. No way Steve & Kayla have such a dumb child.

Thanks for the chapter kpatch. Love the Houston we have a problem line. Boy Stephanie is sure getting dumber all the time. Thinking it would be winning to take Parker run all over the world with him having to raise him. Leaving Nathan behind. I am not sure she even loves Nathan. In her mind it is ok if she is not with Nathan as long as Melanie is not with him. Loved that she thought selling the baby would help. I would have just had the GPS chip removed. Looking forward to tomorrows chapter.

Maybe Caroline isn't the mother/grandmother of any of her offspring - they certainly don't seem to have inherited her intellect. I know this story is supposed to be about Steph but Caroline is the one I'm fascinated by - why oh why did Days miss such a golden opportunity to have Caroline as the covert, genius criminal mastermind in Salem. Love your version of Caroline, Kpatch!!

Chapter 9

CHLOE AND DANIEL’S APARTMENT

The doorbell rings and Melanie answers it. Caroline walks in.
Melanie: Mrs. Brady! Come in.
Bo: Ma, what are you doing here?
Caroline: Can we talk?
Bo: I’m sort of busy here. Trying to solve a major case.
Caroline: I know dear. And I’m here to help.
Bo: Uh, Ma, thanks for the thought, but I’ve been solving cases for years without you and ...
Caroline: What’s your success rate?
Bo: Huh?
Caroline: Nevermind. I know where Chloe’s baby is.
All eyes turn toward Caroline.
Chloe: You know where my baby is? Where? Is he alright?
Caroline: He’s fine dear. He’s in a room above the pub.
Bo: What? Is the kidnapper holed up there?
Caroline: Yes.
Bo instantly gets on his cell phone and calls a dispatcher to send a squad car to the pub.
Bo: Let’s go.
Caroline: Wait. I have to tell you something. I know who the kidnapper is. So do you.
Bo: Who?
Caroline: It’s Stephanie.
Nathan: What???
Bo: Our Stephanie?
Daniel: Why would she kidnap my son?
Caroline: She’s a little unbalanced right now. In fact, you’d better get over there quickly. She’s planning to sell your baby.
Chloe: What???

ROOM ABOVE THE PUB

Stephanie is holding Parker and surfing the Internet using her cell phone.
Stephanie: Gosh, I had no idea that there were so many private adoption sites. So what do you think of this couple, Parker? They look like they’d make good parents. Probably a lot better than your real parents. I need to find someone to sell you to who won’t ask any questions. They don’t need to know my name and I don’t want to know theirs.

To be continued ...

Wonderful, Stephanie you are unbalanced.

Sad part is that there are real people in our world like this today who would actually do this.

Merry Christmas everyone.

Wow, I didn't expect Caroline to turn Stephanie in that quickly. I loved her line to Bo about his success rate at solving cases! :clap:

Go Caroline!! I adore this new insight into Grandma Brady! :clap:

Whew! Finally had a chance to catch up on this great story. I love it. Love that Caroline turned Stephanie in so quickly. Wish I could see Stephanie's face when they walk into the room lmao...

and kpatch...12 sleeps until All My Exes...LOL...can't wait!

Wow. Great. Just loved Caroline's line about Bo's success rate without her help. So glad that she turned Stephaine in. Thanks kpatch. Have a Very Merry Christmas.

Chapter 10

ROOM ABOVE THE PUB

The baby starts to cry.
Stephanie: Don’t cry, Parker. It’s gonna be okay. I’m really going to miss you, little guy. I’m starting to like having you around. You’re probably the cutest baby I’ve ever seen. Even cuter than my brother Joey. Okay, Stephanie, stop it. Don’t get attached.

Stephanie hears a commotion outside her second story window. She goes over to the window and sees a crowd gathered in the pub’s parking lot below: Bo, Daniel, Chloe, Melanie, Philip, Nathan, Grandma Caroline. There’s a black and white police car too. Caroline is pointing to the window where Stephanie is standing.
Stephanie: No! Oh no. She is not selling me down the river!

Stephanie puts the baby on the bed for a moment, goes over to the door, locks it and jams a chair under the door handle. Then she opens the window. Bo takes a bullhorn and yells up to her from the parking lot.
Bo: Stephanie, we know you took the baby. You gotta give him back.
Stephanie: No, never.
Chloe takes Bo’s bullhorn as Bo heads into the pub.
Chloe: Please Stephanie, give us back our baby.
Daniel takes the bullhorn from Chloe.
Daniel: We don’t care why you took him. We just want him back.
Caroline takes the bullhorn from Daniel.
Caroline: Is this thing on? Can you hear me? Can you hear me now?
Stephanie: Grandma, they can hear you in Poughkeepsie.

There’s a noise at the door as Bo tries to get inside. Stephanie’s eyes grow wide as she looks in the direction of the door. As Bo breaks into the room, Stephanie grabs the baby and she leans out the window, holding the baby at arms length, his little legs dangling in midair.
Melanie: Oh no! She’s going ‘Michael Jackson’ on us!
Stephanie: Someone better tell my Uncle Bo to back off or I’ll drop the baby.
Chloe: Noooooooooooooooooo!

To be continued. Tune in Monday and Tuesday for the final two chapters ...

Oh my goodness! That is quite the Christmas Eve cliffhanger, sheesh! Loved Mel's line about Michael Jackson.

Merry Christmas kpatch!

Monday. You are going to leave poor Parker hanging out the window over Christmas. Loved the chapter. Caroline was so funny with the bullhorn. Love that Micheal J act. I thought he was crazy when he did it as well. Thanks kpatch.

kpatch, you are too clever! Loved this chapter! Cannot Wait for more!!

Wow! Didn't expect that! Stephanie really has gone off the deep-end! She really is pulling a Michael Jackson!

Great chapter, kpatch! Can't wait for the rest of it! Happy Christmas!

Absolutely hysterical.. I can just picture poor loony Stephanie just winging this as she goes along.. She of course will not hurt Parker as she is already attached to him, but she needs Marlena desperately, I mean Dr Evans.:wink:

A typical kpatch cliffhanger for sure!! Merry Christmas to my favorite author!!!

Back