Girl Gone Wild

OMG, the Michael Jackson line was perfect! And I loved Caroline's shtick with the bullhorn! Excellent Chapter!!:clap:

Monday. You are going to leave poor Parker hanging out the window over Christmas.

I know, right? That Kpatch is just mean, mean, mean sometimes. Poor Parker, what a way to spend his first Christmas. :)

Chapter 11, The Finale

THE SCENE OF THE CRIME

As Bo breaks into the room, Stephanie grabs the baby and she leans out the window, holding the baby at arms length, his little legs dangling in midair.

Stephanie: Someone better tell my Uncle Bo to back off or I’ll drop the baby.
Chloe takes the bullhorn from Caroline.
Chloe: Noooooooooooooooooo! Please don’t hurt my baby, Stephanie. I’m begging you. Please. You have no idea how much I wanted a baby and what a miracle he is. Please don’t hurt him. Don’t take him away from me.
Stephanie: It’s your own fault, Chloe. This is all your fault. And Philip’s. Especially Philip’s. He ruined my life.
Philip [taking the bullhorn from Chloe]: Steph, you’re the one who broke up with me.
Stephanie: Omygod what an ego you have. I’m not talking about you and me. I can’t believe I ever thought I was in love with you. You’re the biggest jerk who ever lived. You say that Melanie is your whole life, yet you go and have a one-night stand with Chloe.
Philip: You’re crazy.
Daniel [taking the bullhorn from Philip]: Shut up Philip. Don’t incite her. She’ll drop my son.
Stephanie: He’s not your son, Daniel. He’s Philip’s son.
Philip: What???
Daniel: What???
Stephanie: The paternity test results were switched.
Chloe: I don’t believe you.
Stephanie: Oh? Then maybe you’ll believe this! You got the paternity test done at St. Mary’s using the name Dana Scott.
Philip and Chloe look at each other. Daniel and Melanie see the look that passes between them.
Daniel: I remember that name.
Melanie: She’s not lying, is she?
Philip: Parker is my son???
Stephanie: That’s right. And I knew as soon as the truth came out, Melanie would leave you and go running to Nathan and he’d choose her over me. You ruined my life Philip.
Nathan shakes his head and walks away.
Philip: Steph, please calm down. Please bring the baby inside. We can talk about this.

Bo is inching his way toward Stephanie and she sees him out of the corner of her eye.
Stephanie: Back off, Uncle Bo.
Nathan enters the room.
Nathan: Steph, please bring the baby inside. The baby has nothing to do with us.
Stephanie: Oh really? Melanie is going to want you back, you know.
Nathan: It doesn’t matter. It’s you I love.
Stephanie: What about Melanie?
Nathan: What about Melanie? She’s not the woman I’m going to marry. You are.
Stephanie: Really? Do you mean that?
Nathan: Of course.
Stephanie brings the baby inside and walks toward Nathan. Bo takes Parker out of Stephanie’s arms. Nathan puts his arm around Stephanie. He uncrosses his fingers, then takes the hypodermic needle he’s been hiding behind his back and injects it into Stephanie’s hip. She passes out.
Nathan: I’m sorry I had to trick you, Stephanie. I’m sorry.

Tune in tomorrow for the Epilogue ...

aha! it's a trick! Even ol' Nathan has to b.s. you into doing the right thing you silly little batwing!
sheesh....so....does this mean he didn't mean what he said...or did he mean it or meant to say what he meant but then meant to say what he needed to say?....hmmmmm......hokay....I've managed to confuse myself now. lol! :)

You should really be writing for the show.If this played out onscreen it would be fantastic!Great work,can't wait to read tomorrow's installment!

Wow. For a minute I thought that Nathan was going crazy as well. Just love that it was a trick to get Parker safe. Poor little one hanging out the window all weekend. I am sure he is hungery and needs a diper change. Thanks for the chapter kpatch. Looking forward to seeing the fallout of the fact that Parker is Philip's.

Just catching up...great story. Stephanie needs to be hung out a window! Psycho woman!

Epilogue

THE PUB PARKING LOT

Chloe: Daniel, it’s not what you think.
Daniel: You have ... no idea ... what I think.
Philip: Melanie, I can explain.
Melanie: It was you. All the times you told me I was doing the right thing by not telling Daniel that Chloe cheated on him ... ohmygod, get away from me, just get away from me. I can’t even look at you.
Bo brings the baby outside and Chloe rushes over, crying. Bo puts Parker in her arms. She showers the baby with kisses.
Chloe: Oh my sweet baby.
Without thinking, Philip goes over to Chloe and the baby, as Daniel and Melanie hang back.
Daniel: Come on Melanie. Let’s get out of here.
They leave.
Bo: Pretty ironic.
Caroline: What is?
Bo: Stephanie worked so hard to keep Parker’s paternity a secret, and she’s the one who ended up telling everyone.
Caroline: Bo, what’s going to happen to Stephanie?
Bo: I’m going to recommend a full psychiatric evaluation. Because in my personal and professional opinion, she’s nuts.

The End

Great story, kpatch! I loved it! I agree with Bo, Stephanie is nuts.

I look forward to reading your next one, kpatch! This one was great!

Or:

Caroline: Bo, what’s going to happen to Stephanie?
Bo: Frankly, my dear, I don't give a damn.

Well, that is what I would say :smile: but she is nuts!

Another great ending!!! BRAVO!!! :clap:

Wow. Fantastic ending. Just love Bo's professional opinion of Stephanie. Love that both Daniel and Melanie walked away.

Back