Girl Gone Wild

GOOD JOB!!!! Love it. And yes, Stephanie is nuttier than a fruitcake. Shoot. She's nuttier than a nutcake. :) :clap::clap: GREAT STORY - looking foward to more, of course. HaPpY NeW yEaR Kpatch!!

LOVED the story kpatch!

I also think that you nailed Melanie's lines to a tee. I think that we will hear those very words come out of her mouth when she does in fact find out.

Thanks for another great story
and 6 more sleeps til All My Exes. I simply cannot wait!

Thank you!

I’m so happy you enjoyed Girl Gone Wild. Thanks for spending time with this story and for posting your great comments. It’s your comments that keep me going from story to story.

This story was just meant to be for fun, not to resolve any storyline. My next story, All My Exes, is more substantial and has become my new favorite story. I hope you all will enjoy it too.

Please tune in next week on Tuesday, January 4th for the debut of All My Exes.

Happy New Year everyone. Thanks for your readership all year long. You’re the best! Blessings to you and your families, and have a healthy and safe 2011.

xoxoxox

kp

Wow, exciting story......good stuff. Thanx, kpatch! good job.

Thank you and New years wishes right back at ya..
I know I look forward to the next one but I just can't help singing "All my exes live in Texas".. :smile:

Cant wait for All My Exes. Kpatch! I got a feeling it's gonna be one of my favorites too!!!

5 sleeps!

Thanks for all the effort you put into to all your stories kpatch and sharing them
With us all!

Love your "tongue in the cheek" delivery...humor, excitement, everything that DOOL needs!

Nobody told me the story was done! I just now read it and love it! Another job well done by that great author kpatch. Maybe it should be made into a soap opera! Oh.

Thanks, kpatch. This is my favorite!

Just read this story now, and I have to say BRIIIILLLLLIIIIAAAANNNNTTT! Great story Kpatch....you've gotta write another one!

Back