Go Will!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Those were powerful scenes today with Will & Sami. Both made good & valid points but it was sad that it escalated like it did.
Will's childhood was ruined because Sami cared more about pleasuring her loins and making Carrie suffer than taking care of her kids and being a good person.
Will's childhood was ruined because both his parents cared only about what they wanted, revenge on each other & went to extreme measures for custody of Will. Grandma Kate didn't help much either.

Sometimes I wonder if we are all watching the same show. Abby was very wrong and she is the one that came on to EJ, BUT I think about the fact that she is young and EJ is a very attractive older man who gave her a lot of attention, and yes she kept going back for more until he showed her what things would be like being the other woman.

After that, everyone that knew her could tell something was wrong, she was eaten up with guilt and shame and I think she has feelings for him and it's eating at her that she could care for a man like that.

She didn't ask Will to stand up for her, she has said there is no excuse for what she did and blames no one but herself. I understand Sami's anger at EJ, but she told Abby off, made her feel like a low life tramp, so she should pack her bags take her children and leave EJ's cheating behind. Her children love Abby and love their father; if she keeps this up they are the ones that are going to get hurt..

edited to replace disguised swearing....JS

I haven't seen todays show yet, but the difference between Sami and Abby is Sami paid for her mistake. Everyone berated her like they always do, but poooor Abby, it wasn't her fault she was taken advantage of..... NOT!

Shame on Will and all the Bradys, beside Caroline, to care more about Abby than their own family when Abby is in the wrong. Sorry I'm on team Sami on this one.

I might be, too, as I always have been, but she is just too vindictive this time. I've hoped SOMEONE would bring up her cheating on Rafe, but kinda sorry it had to be Will. As everyone always does, she had a "justifiable" reason for her sin!

I would have no problem with Will again telling Sami she destroyed their family with Rafe if he balanced that with at least some sort of compassion over EJ cheating on her and her family being destroyed.

Sami knows what she did and she paid dearly for it. Nobody supported her because she was in the wrong. So now that she is the one who's been wronged in such a way the least her son could do is support her.

We could all say how EJ is a turd but Will has been supportive of EJ for a long time now. He came to support Sami and EJ getting married. He feels EJ betrayed them but doesn't have any compassion for his mom. That makes Will a big turd as well.

I don't agree that Sami knows what she did or that she paid dearly, because if she cared at all she would not have jumped from Rafe, to Lucas, and to EJ again.. but she would have taken a good hard look at herself and her actions and how much she hurt Rafe and Lucas, when he thought she died and was worried about her after the explosion.

No if Sami cared about anything but satisfying her own wants or needs and impulsiveness she would have seen that what she is doing is not fair to anyone involved. However she liked the attention and did not want be alone. So after Rafe broke it off she was ping-ponging from Lucas to EJ back to Rafe and then when he broke it off over the Gabi deal, got angry and went to EJ.

Fast forward to now and that decision she lives to regret. As I think Daysdegrassi stated, to truly understand the magnitude of her actions she needed to be ALONE and to get a clear head. If we are lucky maybe the powers that be will let that happen.

Maybe she should also practice some forgiveness after she expects to be and has justification for her own cheating and other choices she makes. It was these poor choices that have her where she is now. Considering everything, Will has been very supportive of her choice to be with Elvis, which is more than she was for years hating on John for "destroying her family":sick:

It makes more sense for Will to be supporting Abby than it is him propping and looking at EJ like a father figure after everything. Abby is Will's cousin and they are close. It would be unrealistic if he was okay with what Sami is doing. She is way over the top for someone who chose an abusive relationship over actual love. That is what makes her ridiculous and a hypocrite here.

edited to break up huge, hard-to-read paragraph and replace word.....JS

I sat there going "Oh yeah! You go Will!" It's about time someone FINALLY called out Sami and her hypocritical crap!

I also thought about how the "old" Will would've done this scene with a grin on his face and the "current' Will played it perfectly!

But Abby already was confronted. Samantha has already told her mother, Ben...and now Lucas, Adrienne, JJ, Kate, Rafe, Sonny, and Will also know the truth, probably more as well. What else can Sami do? She told the truth, caused Abby grief, but since there was no crime committed or anything else, what really can be done without slander or violence being involved?
Very good point. Sami, the wronged party, went nuclear by showing Abigail the incriminating photos in the presence of her mother, Ms. Priss, and then letting loose with all sorts of nasty, insulting remarks. Now, short of using Stefano's methods, there's nothing she can do that would be effective. If she still goes around raging against "dirty little Abby" and making ugly threats," she'll just lose any sympathy she might have had coming and make people sympathize with the object of her attacks. Before she totally alienates her son and the rest of Salem, Sami had better realize that although everyone agrees that what Abigail did was wrong, they are not going to make her the town pariah because of it. (After all, if every Salem cheater, past and present, was ostracized, with a few exceptions, nobody would be talking to anybody else.)

All this hoopla is to show Sami of things she has done and the anger she is displaying. Will presented Sami with THE SAMI MISTAKES and the hurt she put on people she loved the most....P.S. Down the road realization, Sami forgives EJ and wants her family forever ending....:love: ShaSha

One can see Sami's mindset. When her own similar transgressions are mentioned, it was "different", wasn't the same, was nothing like this at all.
Honestly, I cannot see where Sami paid for any of her past mistakes. Her family never turned their back on her, supported her, etc. She has told the whole world what a horrible person Abby is, but Abby herself has owned up to it. She made a huge mistake, it was wrong, hurt people, can't even imagine how she could do that. She has been beating herself up.
I have never ever seen Sami do that. No, she has done many terrible things to people, but has never owned up to them, tho she does the generic "I've made mistakes" line.
Will loved the family life they had with Rafe, yet supported his mother in whatever path she chose. He saw her having sex with EJ while married, never told anyone. When she was all sunshine & roses with Lucas after the split with Rafe, he supported her in that. And then ignored the warning signals and took up with EJ AGAIN. Will supported her in that, as well.
He has overlooked, or looked the other way with it all.
Sami was spewing a lot of venom, refusing to admit that she herself has been guilty in the past, and no one sought all this retribution. It really sickened me to see her nearly fall for EJ's "give me one more chance" line.

And I agree, Will gave a stellar performance, trying to reason with his mother. As to the name calling, both were angry, and again, I think he was trying to show pot and kettle.

I think Sami might have backed off after her conversation with Caroline IF Will had not shown up at the mansion, and told Sami everything was her fault. All these people blaming Sami for what EJ and Abby did, and acting like Sami has no right to be angry are just adding fuel to the fire.

I wonder if Will writing this article will backfire on all of them. Will will trash Sami, other reporters will get interested, and dig up all the crimes these people have covered up, including Will.

Will told his mother he did not care what she did to EJ, that he deserved whatever it was. No one has said she doesn't have a right to be angry, upset, to want retaliation. What they are trying to make her see now is she is going for overkill and that is not good FOR HER.

Poirot, I couldn't have said it better. I don't think anyone is saying that Sami doesn't have a right to be angry, she most certainly does. But when she says she's going to destroy Abby that it goes too far. Sami already gave Abby a piece of her mind and everyone in town knows what Abby did. EJ is the one who had vowed to be faithful to Sami (well not technically because they weren't married yet, but you know what I mean), not Abby. And while I agree that Abby is not blameless she is owning up to the fact that it was wrong and she is not blaming anyone for her actions. That's a lot more than Sami has done with her transgressions.

And I don't see how Sami has ever paid for anything she's done. She always has excuses for what she does. No one has ever vowed to destroy her when she has done horrible things to people. The only way she's 'paid' is that her actions had consequences. ie: she cheated on Rafe and he left her. But people no one destroyed her for doing that.

I LOVED Will calling her out on her actions but unfortunately I don't think it's going to make a difference to Sami.

Poirot - I think we were typing at the same time. :)

@snowFox Will was NOT telling Sami all was her fault or that she doesn't have reason to be angry. He was telling her she needed to get over it and illustrated what she did and why she is a hypocrite for it. That she again does not see as remotely the same thing and excuses it. This is why I have stated repeatedly that she does not get just HOW much she has hurt Rafe and Lucas here. No matter her words saying she does if she STILL excuses her actions. That is not the behaviour or reaction of someone who is aware of how much she has hurt those she claimed to love. After Sami's repeated malicious use of her favourite derogatory word especially, Will just pointing out that that applies or can apply to her now as well . She couldn't handle the truth to his words, hence the slap. Also shasha, I don't doubt that there is a strong possibility she will forgive Elvis but not Abigail, and if they have her forgive one but not the other .... them she needs to not forgive either but stop this revenge because it will not do her any good. This is why I am saying that the way its playing out she is more angry with Abby "the other woman" than Elvis who she has family with":sick: Who was the one that DESTROYED that happy family not once, twice but repeatedly, when they were happy? While relishing in her pain and misery? Elvis! Sami would do good to remember that. However, that is the favouritism in the writing for her to eventually forgive EJ and demonize Abby, which is not right. Elvis should not be getting a free pass but something tells me he will while she ( Sami) will still be hating on Abby. They were both equal participants in the affair, but the difference is, one is not the other half of the legendary "golden couple" or "father to her children:sarcasm::sick: This is why I will again, say Sami is made to look ridiculous here and instead of sympathizing, which is what should happen. I am instead repulsed by her.

Will told his mother he did not care what she did to EJ, that he deserved whatever it was. No one has said she doesn't have a right to be angry, upset, to want retaliation. What they are trying to make her see now is she is going for overkill and that is not good FOR HER.
If Will truly was trying to make Sami see that she is hurting herself by seeking revenge he would've cared about what she did to EJ as well as Abigail since what they both did hurt Sami. What made Will rush over was figuring out that Sami told Ben about the affair. That's kumquats compared to the navel oranges she has already unleashed on EJ.

Both EJ & Abigail hurt Sami. Both EJ & Abigail willingly had the affair. Both EJ & Abigail are getting the wrath of Sami. Abigail should not be exempt from it if the affair was something they both are at fault for. Will should care about what Sami does to EJ out of revenge equally as what she does to Abigail if his confrontation was more about Sami hurting herself in the long run with her vengeance. To me, he should've still heeded Sonny's earlier advice of giving it time. What he did & said made it seem like he chose sides.

Sami has not done anything except confront Abby. Will went over to the mansion and threw gasoline on an already volatile situation. Sami is planning on sending EJ to prison, and bankrupting him. After talking to Caroline, Sami might very well have backed off, but Will just antagonized Sami.

In many ways, I don't think it was what Will said...just how he said it. He fairly dared her to go after Abby, once again backing her into a corner. Caroline, no matter how misguided and convoluted her logic, combined with Allie's innocence, reached through and affected change.

Will hit her when she was freshly angered and piled it on..."you're wrong, you're a hypocrite, you're a *bleep*". All she heard is "My son is choosing Abby over me..I've got to show him that she has him fooled and what a bad person she really is." Sami, when back into a corner, makes the worst decisions because, in her mind, it's a triple dog dare.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back