Go Will!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I loved the scene between these two when Will went to confront his mother Sami for her actions. I totally loved that scene when Will called Sami an even bigger *bleep*. Yes, a son should not speak to his mother in that manner but Will has always have to be the adult in that relationship. So in opinion gets to lash out.

The only thing I felt that was missed in that scene was Will telling her to back off for the sake of his siblings. I loved that he was so protective of Abigail and told Sami to back off but I think that scene would have been a lot stronger if Will would have put more pressure on Sami to back of for the sake of his siblings. I would have loved to hear him say something like "grow up, and you better not put my brother and sisters through what you made me grow through". Just my opinion.

edited to write out text-speak...JS

In many ways, I don't think it was what Will said...just how he said it. He fairly dared her to go after Abby, once again backing her into a corner. Caroline, no matter how misguided and convoluted her logic, combined with Allie's innocence, reached through and affected change.

Will hit her when she was freshly angered and piled it on..."you're wrong, you're a hypocrite, you're a *bleep*". All she heard is "My son is choosing Abby over me..I've got to show him that she has him fooled and what a bad person she really is." Sami, when back into a corner, makes the worst decisions because, in her mind, it's a triple dog dare.

That's exactly what Will did. He went over because he was more concerned about Abby than his own mother and siblings. He didn't give a damn what they was going through. It was not the time to throw Sami's hate boink in her face especially since he's done that already and they had next to no relationship for a long time.

Yes Sami did pay. She lost the best thing to ever happen to her. She ruined all the kids family with a great stepfather and she knows it. As deluded and fooled by EJ as she is she thought she was making a family again all the while another woman had an affair with her fiance and cozied up to her children.

Will basically went over, poked Sami in the eye, poured salt in the wound, kicked her when she was down and took the side of the other woman. That triple dog dare wouldn't have happened if Will would have shown her a little love and support.

@ SarahBeth, Will had every right to say what he did, and I think it took a pretty big person in his mind to be happy for Sami and Elvis because he cared for his siblings getting a "family unit". As evidenced by how he was during and prior to the wedding. All chummy with Elvis, going to him for help/advice over the Gabi situation and other things. So he clearly put his previous hate for EJ aside and cared about his siblings and mothers happiness more.

It was also not the right time for Sami to run off with her rapist (sorry that's what he is and will always be) trying to clear his name leaving her children and a man she claimed to love to fend for themselves. Not even touching on what she did to Rafe or Lucas the first time.

Was Will wrong in calling her what he did? Yes, but that was done to depict her hypocrisy. How can she also demand respect, when she has ZERO respect for herself and her children, who are constantly in the middle and the victims of her irrational and impulsive decisions? Enough is enough. All Sami has been getting is support from Will and her family, who have not said one "I told you so" by her own admission.

Marlena and Roman also dropped everything to come rushing to her, even while knowing the union was doomed. Sami has these ideas/expectations about how she thought they would react and that is why she didn't want them at her sham of a wedding. She was proven wrong though. Will also let go of his grudge against her a lot quicker than Sami did with Marlena, whose husband actually loved and cared for her children and didn't do them harm.

So, sorry, I am not going to feel bad for Sami turning a blind eye and ignoring warnings all her loved ones were giving her. They should not be held accountable because she refused to listen and chose to be blatantly brain dead. She is setting a very bad example for her daughters and I hope the writers have her come to the realization that she needs help since Caroline's talk only served the purpose of propping and forgiving her abuser, to take him back. I mean heck, if it wasn't for Johnny interrupting she was ready to.

Will had become chummy with EJ long before Sami and EJ coupled up again so him supporting them was no big feat of love for his mother. Will was the one person in the family who did support her relationship (and I think he is the one person whose opinion she cares about since he was hurt so badly over the hate boink) so he should have sympathy for her as well as concern for the kids.

And if Will truly did let go of his grudge over Sami and the hate boink, he wouldn't have brought it up again at a time when his mother is reeling over the affair. The fact that Will went over just to give Sami a piece of his mind just shows that he is his mother's son doing what she does and tearing her up over tearing someone else up is just hypocritical on his part.

He needs to realize that he is what he called her: a hypocrite. And yet this is his mother whom he loves or he wouldn't have supported her when he felt she was happy but he can't support her when she is the one who was wronged. The twit has a twit for a son.

Just to clarify it's not that I don't think Will had the right to bring up the hate boink. It's the way he did it.

Sami alway gets told off for what she does wrong so I think it's appropriate for Abby to get the same. If it was reversed and Sami was Abby in this situation no one would care if they laid into Sami. Abby is in the wrong here, not Sami.
Sami already told off Abby and she also informed her mother and her potential boyfriend, not to mention her son and his husband. It needs to end there. Taking it any further goes outside the realm of telling someone off. Sami needs to get a grip and think of all the damage she has done to her past relationships with her lying and cheating. It is time to move on. Enough is Enough and stop :beat:

It's like Will said, Sami and EJ implode every six months and their natural reaction is to strike back at each other so he already knows Sami will go after EJ regardless of what anyone says. Will knows exactly what his mother is capable of so him asking her to lay off Abby isn't strange. Did Nicole seek revenge against Sami for sleeping with EJ in her home? Did Carrie once attempt to make Sami suffer further after her numerous schemes to get Austin back fired? Have any of Sami's victims sought pay back? No! Sami's ego is battered and bruised and Abby unfortunately has to suffer also.

Some viewers seem to be upset with Abby because her family and friends refuse to blame her. She refuses to let them just brush off what she did. She hasn't denied or made excuses for her actions. Others are doing that. Sonny tried to blame the stress of dealing with Jack's death and her relationship problems with Chad, but Abby wouldn't let him. She even mentioned how this wasn't the first time she has gone after someone else's guy, referring to Austin. I guess some won't be happy until she hangs herself in the town square and throws stone at herself.

I'm also happy that Sami told Will she doesn't buy that EJ slept with Abby to protect her. He did it because he wanted it. There were so many arguments in EJ's defense at the time of the affair that he was doing it for Sami.

I agree, but when Sami is told off no one calls her a nasty name or..... Abigail owns what she did too. Abby didn't "destroy" anything, Sami and Elvis destroy and have ruined each others lives since day one.

I am referencing what Samantha says in todays episode about, "Abby destroying her family". This is Sami's karma as she herself has admitted and why should anyone feel sorry that the snake cheated? It's who he is but she chose him anyways while trampling on Lucas' and Rafe's hearts in the process.

A "happily ever after" should not be an end result for the sham. Will is right, she will only hurt herself. Sami is full of crap. The truth hurts Sami. Boo- hoo, go Will!
I think Sami better heed Wills warning, let us not forget the article he is supposed to write.

LOL SarahBeth, they are more alike than either want to admit I agree, but I am hopeful, cautiously hopeful at that, that the rose coloured glasses where EJ is concerned are permanantly removed. However, as I said, her almost forgiving Elvis yesterday leaves me uneasy.

Just to clarify, there is no question that I feel she has been wronged or that she doesn't have a right to feel that way. My problem is again the favoritism in the writing for the "golden couple" and her going too easy on Elvis as compared to her verbal assults thus far on Abigail, while warranted, are not nearly as vicious as I feel EJ should also be receiving.

Sami's past history proves she forgives the cad or her other men while still calling, Nicole, Lexie, Carrie, Chloe and now Abigail [insert derogatory name] and maintains said hatred. That is where I have issue and why I feel she is way over the top. We shall see how this ultimately unfolds, though, and I hope I am wrong about history repeating itself.

@SaraBeth......Disagree. Abby & EJ's affair lasted about 6 weeks at the most. Sami did not pay when she cheated on Rafe. She moved into a lovely apartment with her children, and immediately took up with Lucas. And while she strung him along, she flirted and carried on with the man who helped her get rid of her husband via their sex romp. Lucas had enough and wisely said "no more".
Sami moved into the mansion, and whatever she did or said to her family, friends, children was her own doing. She has been undermining her "family life" ever since. Sami is not"down", not at all. Oh, she is upset, but she has been planning her revenge for months. SHE pretended to be friends with Abby, SHE pretended to be all happy in love with EJ, SHE pretended to everyone that everything was just fantastic in her home life and upcoming wedding. She made sure her new husband would be carted off to jail during the wedding, not caring the kids would be there. Thank goodness Lucas had taken them to the arcade.She made sure her parents and brother would not be there, either.
She put on a good act, for sure. She pulled the wool over everyone's eyes.
And finally, she decided to let it all out, shoot from the hip, and she has very obviously enjoyed every minute of denigrating both EJ and Abby.
But she is not done, so she says. She wants more. WHY?

@cryin-Sami has been publicly outed, disowned and ostracized many times when she has done wrong especially when it involved other women's men. Good grief, when the extended family speaks about her it's rarely something nice and it's clear she isn't thought of highly so yes she has paid and still pays.

Then there's EJ who just wouldn't let her be happy if she chose someone else and made her pay several times over for it. This is far from the first time Sami was not scheming and she still got the screw job. I'm definitely not saying Abby isn't accepting her part as a totally willing person who has once again gone after another persons man. But her loved ones are brushing that aside, not accepting that she is just as culpable as EJ and giving her their full loving support still seeing her as the good girl no matter how she lays out the facts.

@ASpotAbove-Will needs to cool his jets when it comes to that article. He can make up with Sami over their arguments eventually but if he takes that to print and it harms Sami... Well then he'll be doing to her what he doesn't want her to do to Abby and that would make him just like her and again a hypocrite.

@Poirot-The way the arcade thing came across to me was that she was making sure they weren't there. It sounded like they (she and Lucas) had decided to have him take them to the arcade and not that Lucas did that all on his own. And yes Sami has been planning her revenge but that doesn't mean that Will couldn't have had at least some concern, compassion or support for her hurt. Will knows Sami had to have been hurt deep in order for her to be reacting this way. Unlike Abby's family and friends who are loving her even when she did something horrible.

I didn't say Sami hasn't paid, I said none of her "victims" have actively sought revenge. And it's not Abby's fault people have decided to stand by her.

Well that's not exactly true. EJ has actively sought revenge both when he was her victim and when he wasn't. Let's not forget the whole fiasco after she shot him in the head even though she was the real victim he saw himself as the victim.

Sami has not done anything except confront Abby. Will went over to the mansion and threw gasoline on an already volatile situation. Sami is planning on sending EJ to prison, and bankrupting him. After talking to Caroline, Sami might very well have backed off, but Will just antagonized Sami.
No it wasn't Will who made sami back off, it was Johnny coming into the room telling Jr. to call Abby to come make cupcakes and talking about Abby and the last time they made cupcakes and how EJ thought she made the best cupcakes and they were all laughing in the house. That is what put the gas on the burning flames in Sami's eyes.

Also I want to clarify, that when I say "Sami hasn't paid" over cheating on Rafe I am specifically referencing her behaviour of going from man to man like a ping-pong over the last 2+ years especially. Not making reference to her not having "paid" over her long list of sins that her abuser gets to throw in her face but his get ignored/whitewashed and NEVER talked about.

I think its punishment enough that the powers that be are saddling her with Elvis, but its what she gets for her stupidity and why I don't care that "her family" was destroyed. For reasons I will not go into again because I have mentioned them plenty. I just want Sami to leave with some dignity in tact and that will NOT happen if they have her forgive Elvis.

@ SarahBeth, your last point is EXACTLY why I don't care that the EJ and Sami "family" was destroyed.:sick: I may not like what Sami has become but I still don't accept her with Elvis in any capacity because of the reasons I mentioned. Elvis does not deserve everything he has gotten as rewards to his crimes against her and her family.

This is where I feel Sami is targeting the wrong person (Abby) when EJ is the one that made her life hell for YEARS and YEARS. Plus Sami was also aware of Elvis cheating ways so she should not be shocked that he ultimately cheated on her too. He broke her down, she gave herself to him completely, (remember he views her as property. She was no longer the unattainable object of his obsession. Enter Abigail Deveraux. If Sami doesn't leave Salem wanting to get help I will be very disappointed.

Well that's not exactly true. EJ has actively sought revenge both when he was her victim and when he wasn't. Let's not forget the whole fiasco after she shot him in the head even though she was the real victim he saw himself as the victim.

My original post excluded EJ because as I stated striking back is a natural reaction for them when one does something to the other.

Sami cheating on Rafe with EJ happened once. EJ & Abigail was more than once.

Some of Sami's past victims did seek revenge on her. That was part of the entire history of Lucas & Sami, many times with Kate's help. Lucas & Sami sought revenge on each other for most of the time they knew each other. Kate too even with Victor's help.

Will does need to watch it with the article. That is skating on thin ice if he outs anything. He could very well get himself in trouble if he goes that route. He knew about the Nick river thing as well as was the one who shot EJ. He would be opening a can of worms that he could cut himself on.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back